Top 10 Posters

Secret Santa - 2012

Page 15 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 13 14 15 16 17 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 414 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 4:16 PM

thanks Thea ,got mine to , Glad you took this on this  year.. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 5:12 PM

Thea, got the name but not the questionaire.

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,933
Points 233,972
Thea replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 5:51 PM

Sukochi - i resent it - you should have it now!  

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 5:56 PM

Thanks, Thea. Got it. Now the fun begins.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,933
Points 233,972
Thea replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 5:57 PM

See what happens when I get tired - I worked on this for 5 hours this morning... I made a couple mistakes but overall am proud - shame on me - proud of the fact that I got most of it correct this morning... teehee... 

It was a lot of fun and now everyone's fun begins and 

REMEMBER - no telling your person until they open up their package who their SS is!!!! You can spy on them all you want to get to know them - ask searching questions in general and see if they answer - teehee...

I had so much fun spying on Kris 2 years ago - i don't think she knew she had a stalker - lol - had to let her know though that I was her SS as I was waiting for one special thing to put in her package and it didn't arrive and didn't arrive - so told her as she was getting anxious when each day came and no package - so I relieved her worries and told her it was me and the package would be on its way - but wait till the last possible moment to do this.

And as I have said - if you have any difficulties - let me know - I am more then glad to help anyone out that needs it - I would like all these packages to be wonderful - I always have tons of stuff around here because when I find a sale that is awesome - I buy one for me and one to pay it forward - so don't be shy - if you need some help just ask - I would rather you ask then for the person you are sending to to become anxious about whether they are getting a gift or not.

Have some fun!  This is a fun gift!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,479
Points 21,770
Susie replied on Sun, Sep 16 2012 6:19 PM

Thea,

THANK YOU!!!  I did get mine and am very excited about it!

Chicagoland, Illinois

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 51
Points 900
Tamra replied on Sun, Sep 16 2012 6:48 PM

I am a new member and newbee (beginner) quilter and I would love to participate in the Secret Santa, please let me know what information you need.

Tamra

Tamra

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,324
Points 19,935

Got mine.  Can't wait to start shopping.  Thanks again, Thea!

Raleigh, NC

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 51
Points 900
Tamra replied on Mon, Sep 17 2012 11:43 AM

Good afternoon Miss Thea,

I did not get my Secret Santa yet

please email it to me at tamradunn@att.net

Will look for it in my inbox

Thanks Tamra

Murphy, North Carolina

Tamra

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060
Caryl Anne replied on Mon, Sep 17 2012 12:04 PM

Tamra:

Good afternoon Miss Thea,

I did not get my Secret Santa yet

please email it to me at (please remove your address from here)

Will look for it in my in box

Thanks Tamra

Murphy, North Carolina

Tamra:

I am a new member and newbee (beginner) quilter and I would love to participate in the Secret Santa, please let me know what information you need.

Tamra

Tamra, your request to join this SS group was received on September 16th

I'm sorry to say that the participants were already closed and drawn on Friday. Perhaps watch the discussions for a second group tp start up. Thea may or may not answer this thread for a while as we all have our names. So sorry you were not here a day sooner. Please do not get discouraged there may be another one. Check the dates on the front pages whenever you are signing up for a swap or group share.
have a Blessed Day

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Mon, Sep 17 2012 12:20 PM

Tamra, this happens a lot. You really need to read all the way though the forum on the swap/group you are interested in to see if there could be a closing date. Most have one. There are, though, lots of swaps/groups here at QCA. Take a look in fabric swaps, or groups, that share your particular interest in the quilting realm. I am sure there will be a fit somewhere.

Have a wonderful day.  (((hugs)))

Sukochi

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 51
Points 900
Tamra replied on Mon, Sep 17 2012 12:25 PM

Thanks for the tip, still working on getting the hang of things on here.  Was sorry to hear that I missed the Secret Santa on here, but I have a quilting class this Saturday at my local Quilt Shop, am going to put a suggestion in the box so that we could do the same. 

Thanks,

Tamra

Western North Carolina

Tamra

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,324
Points 19,935

Just bought my first gift for my giftee.  Had to do some hunting and this particular gift had to be ordered online.

It will probably arrive via USPS Priority Mail while I'm away on vacation next week.  However, the postal service is holding my mail, so they should hold this package as well (since it's USPS).  That means I probably won't get to see it for 2 weeks!  Oh well - my giftee has to wait even longer.  :)

Hope she's gonna like it! 

Raleigh, NC

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 161
Points 3,775
Gerie replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 8:13 AM

Pfff, still a month to go before I can send my package. I'm so eager to send it. And you continental gals have to wait even a month and a few days longer, I don't know how you do it.Well, quilting probably. speaking of which, I shall return to my dear machine swiflty, to make yet another thingy to put in the box. Sew much fun......

Gerie.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 8:16 AM

Gee Gerie ,your speedy ,i have just purchased some goodies for my person,but have not made a gift yet. I'm still trying to figure out what to do for her. I have an idea but haven't done anything yet.  this is my third year at this and I love it .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 35
Page 15 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 13 14 15 16 17 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use