Top 10 Posters

Secret Santa - 2012

Page 10 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 414 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,339
Points 36,780
Linda replied on Tue, Sep 11 2012 10:30 AM

Hi Thea, just sent you my answers. Hope you can read them as I'm working with a new ergonomic keyboard. Thanks for putting this all together this year. It's a lot of work. Be sure you get a secret santa too. You got to have fun too.

Hugs

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

Please add me. I enjoyed it so much last year.

Ms MoomMist

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,327
Points 241,652
Thea replied on Tue, Sep 11 2012 2:01 PM

Ms MoomMist - Questionaire is on its way...when I can anyway - right now can't get to the home page - but soon!

God bless,

Thea

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,495
Points 47,945
Frances replied on Tue, Sep 11 2012 2:08 PM

Thea,

I just wanted to say thank you so much for sorting out my issues with the questionaire, and taking the time to be our santa, by sorting the lists and checking them twice, hopefully you wont have to work out whos been naughty and nice (i think i know which one id fall into).

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,327
Points 241,652
Thea replied on Tue, Sep 11 2012 2:12 PM

Okay - we may have a problem - for those who have sent in their questionaires - I can not get to my PMs to check them out - if you would be so kind to send them to my email address so we can continue with this program if I never get to PMs again...lol... I doubt that will happen but I would like to start working on this so I don't have so much work on Thursday and Friday...

my email is altheafoster@att.net

MsMoomMist... would you please copy the following and send it to that email address...

Secret Santa Questionaire for the Secret Santa Program for 2012

Name address and phone #  - home email address – other then PM at QCA

Phone # will only be kept by me to contact you should there be any question of your sending out a package.  I will not forward that to your SS – same with email addy  - for my use only and after SS program finishes I will discard.

1.        What is your favorite color

2.       Do you like tea coffee hot chocolate – all or none

3.       What is your favorite method of quilting

4.       Do you own a cat dog or other animal

5.       Are you married

6.       Do you collect anything and if so what kind of things do you collect

7.       When is your birthday

8.       Favorite food

9.       Favorite drink

10.   What is your favorite snack food

11.   What type books do you like to read

12.   What type quilting do you like best    eg applique, piecing, paper piecing etc

13.   Which do you like better – santa or snowmen

14.   Are you a religious person and would accept a religious gift or is this a private thing for you

15.   What is a notion that you don’t own but would want to – or need a replacement one for – like an ergonomic seam ripper

16.   Do you do any other crafts

17.   Do you like jelly rolls, charm squares, fat quarters, layer cakes or just yardage

18.   What type of fabric do you like best

19.   Do you own a long arm or just a domestic machine or just  a long arm

20.   What is your favorite block pattern

21.   What type of pins do you use or do you not use pins

22.   What is your favorite kind of chocolate

23.   What is your favorite kind of candy

24.   What type of needle do you like to use best on your machine if you have a favorite

25.   Who is your favorite quilting instructor

26.   Do you have any allergies that would affect a gift that is sent to you

27.   If you could list 5 things that are on your dream list of gifts what would they be

28.   What is your favorite manufacturer of fabric.

An add on question that was asked after the questionaires went out - is what is your employment - if retired - what did you do!  

This question probably can be answered by most of the SSs by looking at the Bios of their recipients - so I didn't send out a second PM to all of you and now I can't - so if you want to add this in - thank you!

I can not get over to Groups so this will only be posted here for the moment... hopefully everything will be back to normal real soon - at least we know that they are working at it.

As I said in the questionaires, I will keep all your information for just the duration of the Program and then discard it unless you decide to continue emailing me at my home email addy.  I look so forward to getting to know all of you...

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,327
Points 241,652
Thea replied on Tue, Sep 11 2012 2:13 PM

Frances:

Thea,

I just wanted to say thank you so much for sorting out my issues with the questionaire, and taking the time to be our santa, by sorting the lists and checking them twice, hopefully you wont have to work out whos been naughty and nice (i think i know which one id fall into).

lots of love

Francesxx

Very nice that is for sure!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Tue, Sep 11 2012 2:14 PM

Frances:
whos been naughty and nice
  We don't need to vote on that. From what I heard the, oh, what did yu call yourselves? The Beach Babes in VB would win hands down. 

Sukochi

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,495
Points 47,945
Frances replied on Tue, Sep 11 2012 2:15 PM

Thea,

I think everyones pms are down at the moment i cant get to mine either.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,327
Points 241,652
Thea replied on Tue, Sep 11 2012 2:29 PM

Am telling myself to BE CALM - BE CALM - DON'T STRESS - hard for a A personality person who is a perfectionist to do...

Barbara told me yesterday to print them all off from my PMs and I had to load new ink cartridges to my printer - did that and forgot to print... argh!  

they will get it up and running - I just know they will - and if not maybe we will be able to get everyone to email me - 

just for my sanity...teeheee

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

No worries, Thea.  We'll get there.  I emailed you mine.

For everyone else wanting to email, if you get personal emails from QCA every time you get a PM, then you may be able to click on a link that takes you directly to the PM and get access that way.  I was able to do this and it allowed me to see my previous messages back and forth with Thea.  That way, I could just copy and paste the responses I previously sent via PM and not have to type them up again -- and worry about whether I had given a different response previously.  Because, honestly, if you ask me what my favorite color is 3 different times, you'll probably get 3 different answers.  :)

Raleigh, NC

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 25
Points 735

This going to sound really stupid, but what are PMs? And where are they?

Twana

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Tue, Sep 11 2012 5:27 PM

Twana these are Private messages and you can get them on your home page under  conversations. 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,327
Points 241,652
Thea replied on Tue, Sep 11 2012 6:20 PM

Hi, the site is up so if you haven't sent me a direct email - don't - I will start printing off from my PMs now - I thank those who sent them to me - I am going to get these in a folder tonight!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Tue, Sep 11 2012 6:31 PM

Thea

I didn't email cause I haven't been able to get back on the site since early this am.  Looks like you have it under control now.

Vinton, Virginia

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 25
Points 735

Thea,

Did you get the email I sent you?  I think I sent it right.

Twana

Page 10 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use