Top 10 Posters

Secret Santa - 2012

Page 9 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 414 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,369
Points 242,517
Thea replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 2:37 PM

Yes, Pat I added you about 30 minutes ago - I think - Barbara had told me a couple had signed up in Groups today and I hadn't been over there yet - just sent you a questionaire.  

Glad you are on board and hope you have tons of fun!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,369
Points 242,517
Thea replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 2:40 PM

Bev - Still time to get back in for this year - not closing till the 15th...

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,369
Points 242,517
Thea replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 5:52 PM

Copy and Paste - Cut/Paste

okay - to copy past - you highlight the words and hold down your control button and the C button - then to past - you go to where you want to paste it and click on your control button and your V button - and wah lah terhe it is...

If that doesn't work - you can go to Edit - and again highlight all of what you want to copy and click there on copy - and again go to where you want to paste it and click in Edit Paste...

You will see in the Edit area that over to the right they say CTLR C and CTLR V - those are the keys you have to use to do the same thing.  

To HIghlight - go to where you want to highlight and click on your left mouse key - then scroll down to how far you want to go - in this case the last word in # 28... let go of the mouse key and it should be highlighted - on my computer it all turns blue but on other computers it could be a different color - 

after you highlight - you either go to Edit - or click the Ctlr C button -

your CTLR button should be on the bottom row of your keyboard all the way to the left - while holding it with your little finger - put your index finger on the C - 

then go to where you want to post it - for this it will be in the reply box and again click that CTLR button with little finger and the V with your index finger and magically it should appear.

God bless,

Thea

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 25
Points 735

Thea I didn't receive a questionaire. I saw my name on list, but haven't gotten anything.

Twana

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,369
Points 242,517
Thea replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 6:42 PM

Twana - I sent it with a friend ship request and it shows that the friendship request is still pending - you might check your regular email as my friendship requests come in my email account... or check your junk mail - but once you accept my friend request I can send it again...

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,407
Points 19,560

Hi Thea,

If this is a duplicate, I apologize. I am having some problems with my laptop. I sent you my questionnaire last night. Let me know if you have any problems with it or need more information. Again, thank you so much for doing all the work on this Secret Santa. I'm soooo excited. Oh yah, did I tell you I'm excited?

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,587
Points 75,865
Karla replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 8:29 PM

I sent mine last night, too.  Hope you got it and can make sense of it.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,369
Points 242,517
Thea replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 9:05 PM

I noticed all the questionaires adding up in my mailbox at QCA - I haven't opened half of them - if you think there was a problem then I will open them up - but what I was going to do is when I have the person who is going to be your SS I was going to copy and paste them right to that person - deleting the information that I already said I would delete...

I am going to try and get them all opened and looked at before Friday though... today was just not a good day for me - my arthritis has hit me hard today - starting shortly after midnight waking me up - I have what they call early onset stress fractures too and we think I may have stress fractured my left hand - it is better this evening but every time I stand up I go OW... OW... then I grit my teeth and start moving... 

My hands have been hurting that the typing is hard... but again - gritting and smiling...teehee... and watching football and tennis tonight - Go Andy Murray - I am so happy for that young man!

I know I got everyones that has sent them - if I look and I don't see one from you - you will get a follow-up PM from me about Wednesday to make sure you are still participating - but I think everyone is a go - and I am looking forward to this years SS program...

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,369
Points 242,517
Thea replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 9:33 PM

Okay - I went through all my PMs - didn't read them exactly yet but after I looked at 2 - I found that the members that I had to friend to send out the questionaire only got 12 questions - not too many but some - so went through and answered each one of you - If you didn't get a response from me - I didn't get your return PM yet - we have plenty of time...

I may too have sent you 2 PMs as I didn't check off names on my list - was trying to get through the list quickly - I will do that tomorrow and will have fun getting to know each and everyone of you a little better.  

This is the fun job I am doing... and I love it!

My hands are screaming at me but I told them to just be quiet!!!  I could have been meaner but then I thought they would scream louder...lol

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,738
Points 66,700
Bonita replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 11:04 PM

Thea, all the questions came through oK this time. I've filled it out and sent it to you. I hope it went through OK.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 231
Points 3,565
Pat replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 11:40 PM

Hope the questions back, hope you received ok...thanks Pat

Pat   From Canada

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 231
Points 3,565
Pat replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 11:43 PM

meant to say sent the questions back........

Pat   From Canada

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 3
Points 210

I'm a new quilter to the site and hobby. I would love to participate in Secret Santa.

Big Hugs

Billy -  Bill-E-Bear

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,369
Points 242,517
Thea replied on Tue, Sep 11 2012 2:09 AM

Bill, have added your name - sent a friend request with the questionaire you need to fill out - there may be only 12 questions - if so will send the rest after you friend me back.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,334
Points 20,045

Thanks for organizing, Thea and I really hope your hands calm down soon.

Raleigh, NC

Page 9 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use