Top 10 Posters

Secret Santa - 2012

Page 8 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 414 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,327
Points 241,652
Thea replied on Sun, Sep 9 2012 2:19 PM

Frances, I am sure that will be fine - I think I was worried most about posts to Australia and not sure if we even have any going there - it is hard to get them to take packages there from the US via Air Mail - even when you pay for it - Scooter told me this happens all the time when I sent her that package a couple years ago - I know from Europe and Canada to the US is a much shorter time frame - so you do what you think will work!!!  If it only takes about 2 weeks or less - then move it back to middle of November...teehee...

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,327
Points 241,652
Thea replied on Sun, Sep 9 2012 2:20 PM

All members who are participating in this program - please check the 1st thread and make sure that your name is on that list - if it isn't please let me know so that I can get your name in my bucket!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,495
Points 47,945
Frances replied on Sun, Sep 9 2012 3:27 PM

Thanks Thea,

I will probably send stuff in a couple of parcels so that customs dont want to look too closely just to be on the safe side, i know when ive ordered stuff from the states its only been stopped by customs twice and both times the parcels have been fairly bulky (lots of fabric hey who can resist).

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Caryl:

Christmas exchange!  How wonderful.  I'm new to the site but do belong to other on line quilting groups and want you to add my name to your exchange list.

Caryl in TX

OMG I can hardly believe my eyes.   I love the way you spell your name.. I've met only 4 others in all my 63 years.

living in Pearland TX  

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,327
Points 241,652
Thea replied on Sun, Sep 9 2012 8:29 PM

Okay - check your PMs or your friend requests.

The questionaires have gone out... if you didn't receive one - let me know - I am pretty sure I checked my list twice and sent them all out.  I did accidentally send one out to Bev and Leslie who are not participating - Bev and Leslie - please for give me - I just wanted everyone to join the fun!

Please send back to me by the 15th.

• | Post Points: 65
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 700
Points 11,525
Bev replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 12:26 PM

Reading this makes me wished I could have stayed in. I hope there is a next time.

from TN

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 64
Points 2,085
Caryl replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 12:52 PM

Caryl Ann is my full name also.  I've meet people through my travels that love the name, me not so much 'cause it's something to explain, family background, pronouncing it correctly for me...not "Carl" please and no I'm in the right line...female/girls only.  I have been  through Pearland TX on my way to Galvaston I think.  We are just hours away...I'm south of Austin 10 miles.  By the way...your a little younger.  Now that I started using Caryl in TX is that a problem for you.  You see we think a lot a like...my business in Albuquerque, NM for years was called  "Caryl's Creations" and I have a friend here from San Antonio with a business name of Creations by Caryl (Carl).  Small world!

Caryl in Buda, TX

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 64
Points 2,085
Caryl replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 12:53 PM

OK, I received the e-mail.  Now what?  I'm a newbee at this.  How do I get the information back to you?  I've a lot to learn here!

Caryl in Buda TX

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,548
Points 46,935
Debbie-do replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 1:12 PM

Pardon my butting in but... are you two Caryls going to the quilt festival in Austin this weekend??  60+ vendors! Lots of Secret Santa goodies to buy I'm sure!! 

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,327
Points 241,652
Thea replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 1:15 PM

Caryl:

OK, I received the e-mail.  Now what?  I'm a newbee at this.  How do I get the information back to you?  I've a lot to learn here!

Caryl in Buda TX

Caryl, 

You should cut and paste the questionaire back into a message to me - answer each question after you cut and paste it to me - so I have the answers so I can pass them on.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

Thea:

Okay - check your PMs or your friend requests.

The questionaires have gone out... if you didn't receive one - let me know - I am pretty sure I checked my list twice and sent them all out.  I did accidentally send one out to Bev and Leslie who are not participating - Bev and Leslie - please for give me - I just wanted everyone to join the fun!

Please send back to me by the 15th.

Got it and responded Thea!  I am SO excited!  I'm going to be doing a bit of shopping this weekend and will start picking up small things until I get my person's information.  Is there an amount of fabric that we need to include?  Just want to make sure I buy accordingly.  

Speaking of Quilt Expos, I just learned this weekend that there is a QuiltCon in Austin the weekend after my birthday in February and I want to go SOOOOOOO bad!  Hopefully finances will work out accordingly and I can locate a hotel that isn't too highly priced so I can go!

Brandy

• Filed under:
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 231
Points 3,565
Pat replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 1:54 PM

Hi Thea did you already add me, just  wondering if I am 39....thanks

Pat   From Canada

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 231
Points 3,565
Pat replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 1:56 PM

Thea :  I am 39 on list, just making sure I am on list ....thank you  Pat

Pat   From Canada

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 655
Points 16,585

I received the questionaire.  Thank you.  I have a question about #27 --  "dream" gifts to me mean high ticket items that I probably will never get, like a trip to Europe or a new car.  But I doubt you mean this kind of thing -- could you clarify a bit for me? 

Also, I notice you did not add my suggestion that a person mention whether they are a beginner or advanced quilter.  If not too late to add that, I think that question is important as to the kind of quilting supplies/ gifts we purchase.  Thank you.

Brigit-Carol

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,327
Points 241,652
Thea replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 2:36 PM

Yes, Belfrybat - that is exactly what we are asking - plus some realistic ones too - it is just basically to let your SS get to know you a little better.  one of those fun questions... 

Page 8 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use