Top 10 Posters

Craftsy Block of the Month Class #2

Page 22 of 28 (406 items) « First ... < Previous 20 21 22 23 24 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 405 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,728
Points 364,662
Kris replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 1:07 AM

Debbie (Dainty):
Sorry I have missed a bunch of posts on here. Work and some medical stuff has kept me away. I read most of the posts but usually do not have the time to comment. I

I hope all is well for you Debbie.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

Well the BOM is ready for sandwich and hopefully I will be able to do it on Monday. DH and I are stripping the wallpaper in the hallway over the weekend and painting. Then, I'm off to the sewing loft.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

xoxoxo,

• | Post Points: 65
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,735
Points 66,655
Bonita replied on Wed, Nov 21 2012 11:36 PM

Very pretty MMM. I like the soft look with the pinks and greens. WTG on getting this far.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,728
Points 364,662
Kris replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 12:25 AM

Pretty quilt top Ms MoomMist. I like your colours.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 900
Points 16,680

MMM, love your quilt.  It looks so soft & cuddly.  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 8:11 AM

JAP

Your quilt is totally awesome, the color POP and your backing is great.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 656
Points 16,605

I still haven't finished the October blocks, but wanted to give a heads up that Leah Day's class on quilting this BOM on Craftsy is 50% off for today - $19.99.  I'm seriously considering paying for the course.  I was very disappointed with the other paid course I took on quilting, but I know that Leah Day has a good reputation so am seriously considering this.

Brigit-Carol

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,735
Points 66,655
Bonita replied on Fri, Nov 23 2012 9:09 AM

Good morning BB, i did sign up for this class last night. I've got so many tops done I need to put my mind to it and just jump in and learn how to do my own. She shows how to QAYG in this lesson acording to the quick video.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,370
Points 174,993
Marie replied on Fri, Nov 23 2012 11:31 AM

Does anyone own the Craftsy class "Magical Jelly Roll Quilts"?  I'm considering buying it at the discounted price and would love some feed back, thanks.

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,268
Points 35,185
Granny M replied on Thu, Nov 29 2012 9:41 AM

Moonmist:   Your quilt is looking good.  I like the sashing.  I still need to complete November, before I start laying out.   It has been a good class.  In fact I have made some 1 block Hospice Quilts from some of the blocks. 

I signed up for the Kimmy Brunner class and hope to learn tons from her. 

Have a good day everyone

Granny M

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

Marie:

Does anyone own the Craftsy class "Magical Jelly Roll Quilts"?  I'm considering buying it at the discounted price and would love some feed back, thanks.

Sorry Marie, that I didn't get to you... Yes, I'm enrolled... if you can get any class from Craftsy 1/2 price it is well worth it. Good Luck!

xoxoxo

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

Granny M:

Moonmist:   Your quilt is looking good.  I like the sashing.  I still need to complete November, before I start laying out.   It has been a good class.  In fact I have made some 1 block Hospice Quilts from some of the blocks. 

I signed up for the Kimmy Brunner class and hope to learn tons from her. 

Have a good day everyone

Granny M

Thank you Granny and all... for your gracious comments, I truly appreciate them.

Didn't get to get it sandwiched as planned. We are about a week behind. We were going to strip wallpaper over the weekend but didn't get to it until Monday... Just got back from Lowes with paint so that is next. DH found a big hole in the hallway, so he has some plastering to do first. Then it will be quilting time again.

xoxoxo,

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 524
Points 13,340

Just wanted to check in and see what you've all been up to.  I'm still here, and still planning on finishing my BOM quilt... but my gift sewing comes first.  I had some problems with radiation burns at the end of my treatments and still didn't feel like sewing.  But I am now done with both chemo and radiation!  I still have to sit through an IV of antibodies once every 3 weeks until next summer, but all of the icky stuff is behind me.   My hair is even starting to grow back!

Yesterday I spend a good portion of the day on pot holders.  I've never done binding before, so I thought this might be good practice... not great but I think they came out ok.  They are for a MN Twins fan, hence the red and blue.  

I hope everyone is where they need to be for their holiday sewing/crafting/shopping!  I have to get back to sewing, but I'll check back in again soon!

• | Post Points: 80
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,599
Points 119,050

Claudette, great job on the potholders. And best wishes for your continued recovery.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,735
Points 66,655
Bonita replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 12:16 PM

Claudette, love the pot holders. And happy for your improving health. Glad your back with us.

Page 22 of 28 (406 items) « First ... < Previous 20 21 22 23 24 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use