Top 10 Posters

Craftsy Block of the Month Class #2

Page 8 of 28 (406 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 405 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 871
Points 14,240

Bonita:

Here's mine. I took the cowards way out and traced around the templates I made and cut them out one by one with sissors. Didn't want to slip with the cutter and cut the templates or my fingers using the thin cardboard. They were fairly easy to do just sat and watched TV until they were all pinned. Anyway I'm happy with them.

Such beautiful fabrics!  Wonderful job Bonita!  I've ordered the templates but they haven't come yet. I sure hope they show up soon. :-)

Mineral Wells, West Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 871
Points 14,240

Bonita:

Here's the August blocks. All caught up now.

Very pretty Bonita!  I really like your color choices!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,351
Points 46,480

Beatiful craftsy blocks.  Like Thea, mine are done, but mine aren't photographed yet.  I really need to get on that.  I love to see each choice of colors, the blends, the modifications some choose to make.  It is so great and makes my mind just fills with plans.  You all keep my mind buzzing with quilts ideas.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 889
Points 16,520

Dara Beth, love the colors of your blocks.  Very Vibrant!  I made templates & cut them out. I couldn't find the templates locally & didn't think I'd used them again.  

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 871
Points 14,240

Kelli:

I recently was making a block very similar to these and I used an olfa circle cutter. I just lined it up to the templates I printed.

What a cute quilt this will be.  The Drunkard's Path is a block I have been wanting to try for a long time.  The BOM is sure doing what I wanted it to do... stretch my limits and learn some new techniques.  I can hardly wait for my templates to show up.  I got an email on the 7th that they had shipped, then I got another one on the 14 that said they had just been shipped.  I sure am confused....  but then some days it doesn't take a lot, if ya know what I mean :-)

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 871
Points 14,240

Thea:

I made a quilt last year 

and this 

they are both made using the drunkards path templates - but alas - I was making them for the Quilters depot and do not have the templates anymore... I could have used that small template set and cut them down - it made I think a 4" block.  The templates for the 2 quilts have templates for both parts - the big L shape and the little shape... I love those type of templates rather then the little 1/4 circles for the L shape -

I am impatiently waiting for the templates to arrive from Marti Michele's company....

In the meantime... I am stuck in my chair...lol  I hopefully will be in better shape when they get here.

WOW Thea!  Those are terrific quilts.  I especially like the first one.  I've seen similar patters and have wanted to make one for a long time.  Maybe after I finish off this quilt and a couple of others that I currently have in the works.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 871
Points 14,240

Patricia Faye:

I finally finished the 2 September  blocks today.  I used the wrong template twice and had to recut them again.  As a result, I didn't really enjoy making these blocks, but I did learn something new.  

Nice job!  Patricia.  I think I'll go nuts if the templates I ordered don't show up soon.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 871
Points 14,240

Belfrybat:

Patricia -- love the colour choices of your blocks.  I never think about working with larger prints -- very effective!

Mine are finished.  I just was not going to cut out and work with those tiny squares, so the first one I tried was a 6" four patch, and the second 4-1/2"--nine patch.   It was a good exercise in working with curves, but not as frustrated as trying to work with 32 tiny ones would have been. 

Nice job Belfrybat! 

I will probably start by doing the larger block like you did before doing the ones in the video.  That way I will get some practice before doing the little blocks.  I can always use the 'extra' blocks on the quilt back.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

Finally finished September.

You all have done such great jobs. This is going to be one fantastic quilt.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,250
Points 239,917

Ms MoomMist - your blocks are great - good job.

Here are mine!

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 111
Points 3,235

Got my september blocks done.  Actually enjoyed these!

Greg E

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,275
Points 173,333

MM, Thea and Greg, great blocks!  I can't wait to see them all in a quilt top, won't be long, three more months.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,275
Points 173,333

Thea, just noticed the one on the right is different from the others, the middle circles are different. Did you mean to sew them that way?  Looks pretty.

Millbury, MA

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 871
Points 14,240

Ms MoomMist:

Finally finished September.

You all have done such great jobs. This is going to be one fantastic quilt.

Wonderful Job! MMM.   Love your fabrics especially the one in block 2.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 871
Points 14,240

Thea:

Here are mine!

Just Beautiful.  I think I like your fabrics more every time I see them.  I especially like the one with the yellow background  WTG.

Page 8 of 28 (406 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use