Top 10 Posters

Longarmers Share #2

Page 11 of 38 (566 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 565 Replies | 37 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,770
Points 66,013
Jeanine replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 12:09 AM

Quilted my guild challenge quilt tonight.  We selected a do, med, and light paint chip from paper bags and had to make a quilt using those colors.

• | Post Points: 110
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 6:27 AM

Jeanine

I really love your quilt.  Great use of the colors and beautiful quilting.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,543
Points 51,255
Ginny replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 8:37 AM

You cerainly got the colors exact for that quilt ,Jeanine.  It turned out very pretty.   Ginny

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,484
Points 43,625
Vivian replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 10:37 AM

Jeanine, it isn't playing to practice on a charity quilt, it's skill building.  good job.

I booked my room and flight to go to Salt Lake City to take a HandiQuilter course for my longarm.  I am hoping to learn a lot.  I wish I could have done it locally but the travel will be fun.  I have to change planes in Phoenix and I wish my husband could decide what he wanted to do.  He said once he could meet me in Arizona for a week but didn't make up his mind in time so I guess we'll go in January and take in the Barrett Jackson auction.  I won't go but he can have fun looking at old cars.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Jeanine, I think it turned out beautiful and I like the colors.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Have fun in SLC Vivian. Hopefully the weather will be nice, but I guess you will be inside most of the time.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,484
Points 43,625
Vivian replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 10:59 AM

I hope I get to see something other than the great indoors, but I'm not sure what the schedule is for the classes is.  I wanted to take the Basic and Advanced back to back, but missed it in September and I don't want to wait for the 2013 schedule.  Baby steps I guess.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,212
Points 24,505
Elizabeth replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 12:49 PM

Jeanine, This quilt is lovely.  You got the colors perfectly.  It would look beautiful in my house if it is looking for a home :)

Elizabeth

From Sunny Southern CA

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 198
Points 4,155

Oh my goodness.  It has been forever since I've been here!  Homeschooling my twin teenage boys is quite time consuming!  Plus my mother in law is here for an extended visit, which is great because she loves to sew, (and cook!) but still a little to get used to.  Anyway, I have been able to complete 2 QOV in the past week! and also a few Project Linus quilts, and I'm on the last one I hade waiting for me to do.  I'll try to post some pictures, but seems like I never have time to document the ones I do.  As usual Jeanine, seems you are a super busy bee. Don't know how you have time to interact here as well as work and quilt!  Do you ever sleep?!  Anyway, keep up the great work ladies. Love to read about your goings ons!!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Snugglebug Quilter:
I'll try to post some pictures, but seems like I never have time to document the ones I do. 

I look forward to seeing your pics...QOV is such a worthy cause and it is so good of you to take your precious time and contribute...I home-schooled my youngest daughter for her Sophomore year and it is very time consuming.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,212
Points 24,505
Elizabeth replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 9:27 PM

Am finally feeling better and got these two quilts done this week.  This pinwheel was made by my sister Susan

Elizabeth

From Sunny Southern CA

• | Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,212
Points 24,505
Elizabeth replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 9:32 PM

this is the second quilt I got done.  The top was made by my BIL mother who is now deceased.  My sister sent me all her quilting stuff and this pretty top was oe of the things she sent.  Ipracticed feathers and other free motion work on it.  I am so happy how it turned out.  It will be going to Brian as a rememberence of his mom.

Elizabeth

From Sunny Southern CA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,543
Points 51,255
Ginny replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 9:39 PM

Beautiful quilt, Elizabeth   Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,543
Points 51,255
Ginny replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 9:41 PM

I like your sister's quilt too Elizabeth.   Ginny

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,770
Points 66,013
Jeanine replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 10:52 PM

Vivian :

Jeanine, it isn't playing to practice on a charity quilt, it's skill building.  good job.

I booked my room and flight to go to Salt Lake City to take a HandiQuilter course for my longarm.  I am hoping to learn a lot.  I wish I could have done it locally but the travel will be fun.  I have to change planes in Phoenix and I wish my husband could decide what he wanted to do.  He said once he could meet me in Arizona for a week but didn't make up his mind in time so I guess we'll go in January and take in the Barrett Jackson auction.  I won't go but he can have fun looking at old cars.

Have a great time!  I love taking classes.

Page 11 of 38 (566 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use