Top 10 Posters

Did You Work on a Quilt Today? #6

Page 224 of 252 (3778 items) « First ... < Previous 222 223 224 225 226 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,777 Replies | 66 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,398
Points 175,523
Marie replied on Fri, Jan 25 2013 12:01 PM | Locked

Judy, adorable kitty!

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,615
Points 119,445
Judy Taylor-Bellingham replied on Fri, Jan 25 2013 12:19 PM | Locked

Marie:

Judy, adorable kitty!

Marie, I'm glad you like him. Send me your address and he's yours! He is an expert at shredding furniture (ignores all the scratching posts), barfing on anything that shouldn't be barfed on, fills his litter box with more poop than any one cat should contain and has a fetish for trying to bite the top of my head.

But, yes, he's beautiful and affectionate (part Maine Coon cat).

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,615
Points 119,445
Judy Taylor-Bellingham replied on Fri, Jan 25 2013 12:55 PM | Locked

I finished the table runner. Just have to quilt it but that will need to wait until my Viking comes back from the shop on Feb 5th.  I was inspired by the cover pattern on Fons and Porters Love of Quilting Nov/Dec 2012 issue. Using EQ7, I changed the size and used Lemoyne Stars instead of their block pattern. But I think I may make another one using their pattern for a runner across the back of our couch.  Picture is a bit blurry.  I'm heading to the quilt shop today to pick up a couple more yards of the dark blue border fabric. I just love it.

• | Post Points: 125
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,398
Points 175,523
Marie replied on Fri, Jan 25 2013 1:14 PM | Locked

Judy T-Bellingham:
part Maine Coon cat

There's your problem, he's from Maine!  All spirited things come from Maine, right Kris?

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,398
Points 175,523
Marie replied on Fri, Jan 25 2013 1:17 PM | Locked

Judy, your table runner is beautiful!  So cheerful, good job!

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,615
Points 119,445
Judy Taylor-Bellingham replied on Fri, Jan 25 2013 1:27 PM | Locked

Thanks Marie. I really love it, which is unusual for me. I'm my own worst critic. Now, to keep the dratted cat off of it. Luckily these things are all washable and have never stained permanently.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 594
Points 9,445
Joyce replied on Fri, Jan 25 2013 1:35 PM | Locked

Judy the table runner is sooo pretty.  I admire all you ladies that just whip out this stuff.  It seems to take me forever.  Plus now I spend a good part of my days at the nursing home with my mom.  I enjoying seeing all the projects.

Joyce

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Fri, Jan 25 2013 1:50 PM | Locked

Judy, your talbe runner is beautiful. I love it.

We got some of what the weatherman predicted. Got ice, porches, ground, driveway, power lines and trees. Maillady said not on the roads. I think God had a hand it that. He knew I was expecting mail in boxes, evelpoes and a quilting mag!! Not as think as they said. Scared everyone with the amount at 1/3 inch. Not near that much. Still we are stuck inside. How come when you can come and go as you please, but chose not tot, then, when you are stuck in by weather, you can't stand it?

Off to read my mag and get two post cards finished so they can get out in the mail. Hopefully tomorrow.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,531
Points 51,085
Ginny replied on Fri, Jan 25 2013 4:24 PM | Locked

Judy,  I absolutely love the colors in your table topper and the design change.  I hope your lqs still has some of the dark blue fabric left.  Usually when I decide that I really like something I have used and can picture other things I could use it on, the fabric is all gone.  Good luck in getting there before it is all gone.   Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,615
Points 119,445
Judy Taylor-Bellingham replied on Fri, Jan 25 2013 4:34 PM | Locked

Ginny:
  I hope your lqs still has some of the dark blue fabric left.  Usually when I decide that I really like something I have used and can picture other things I could use it on, the fabric is all gone. 

Thanks Ginny. I was pretty sure they'd still have it. I'd just purchased a yard last weekend. I ran down today and bought two more yards. It's a dark blue but vibrant and I know I'll use it in more projects. While there, of course, I bought some green fabric, some light blue gray fabric and a wonderful book of Christmas patterns unlike anything else I've seen. I'm anxious to start on one. The book is Quilt Mania Special Winter 2012.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,737
Points 66,695
Bonita replied on Fri, Jan 25 2013 5:23 PM | Locked

Very pretty topper Judy.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,398
Points 175,523
Marie replied on Fri, Jan 25 2013 5:31 PM | Locked

Joyce, you need to take up EPPing so you'll have a portable project to take along when you visit your mom.

Millbury, MA

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 433
Points 11,120
Donna replied on Fri, Jan 25 2013 6:06 PM | Locked

Something is wrong with me.............I havent sewn a stitch in over a week!!!!!!!!!  I have so many projects started I dont know what to do next.  Then I got the wedding quilt kit in the mail that I want to make for my daughter who is getting married in 14 months.  I so wanted this kit because it is "Sarah's Wedding Quilt" and my daughters name is Sarah,  but now that I have it, it says that it is for "expert" level and I am a beginner,  I am so depressed over this that I cant seem to sew.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,531
Points 51,085
Ginny replied on Fri, Jan 25 2013 6:31 PM | Locked

Glad your quilt shop still had some of that fabric for you.  I was going to go to my lqs today, but when I got out on the road to go get my hair cut, there were just too many hare-brained drivers out in the falling snow that I decided to wait until later, then I fell asleep watching news on the tv, It was too late to get started.  I went in and shopped my stash instead and I found all the perfect fabrics to make my furure GGS quilt.  Now to get going on it.  I have been chilled to the bone all day-- just hope I'm not coming down with any creeping crud.    Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,760
Points 365,002
Kris replied on Fri, Jan 25 2013 11:45 PM | Locked

Judy T-Bellingham:
I finished the table runner.

Beautiful. WTG Judy.

Page 224 of 252 (3778 items) « First ... < Previous 222 223 224 225 226 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use