Top 10 Posters

Did You Work on a Quilt Today? #6

Page 121 of 252 (3778 items) « First ... < Previous 119 120 121 122 123 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,777 Replies | 66 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,568
Points 30,579
Kelley replied on Fri, Nov 9 2012 7:28 PM | Locked

Been working on some of these for me...lol.. Its an old pattern, but a good one I think...

• | Post Points: 80
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,604
Spudgrandma replied on Fri, Nov 9 2012 7:32 PM | Locked

That is very pretty Kelly!

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,671
Points 65,735
Bonita replied on Fri, Nov 9 2012 8:00 PM | Locked

Kelly it's very pretty, what you will be using it for.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,568
Points 30,579
Kelley replied on Fri, Nov 9 2012 8:11 PM | Locked

Also working on this paper pieced block .. Got the block from The quilters Cache..I think whole quilt like this might be overwhelming...lol...

• | Post Points: 95
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,568
Points 30,579
Kelley replied on Fri, Nov 9 2012 8:17 PM | Locked

Thanks ...Bonita I think Ill use it for hot pads .. though I dont know , it has glittery fabric in it,..... maybe only for holidays......lol..

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,343
Points 414,779
gini replied on Fri, Nov 9 2012 9:00 PM | Locked

kelley, your projects are wonderful.  and i think the purple and black one would look very nice as a whole quilt.

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,503
Points 50,705
Ginny replied on Fri, Nov 9 2012 9:05 PM | Locked

That paper pieced quilt block is gorgeous, Kelly.  If you alternated it with solid black blocks, it would be great.    Ginny

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,568
Points 30,579
Kelley replied on Fri, Nov 9 2012 9:12 PM | Locked

If you go here it shows whole quilt.. It looks cool, It is called caned seat

http://www.quilterscache.com/C/CanedSeatBlock.html

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 16
Points 190
Tammy Cummins replied on Fri, Nov 9 2012 9:41 PM | Locked

i just love it but i am partial to purples and so is my granddaughter i love this block also

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 16
Points 190
Tammy Cummins replied on Fri, Nov 9 2012 9:44 PM | Locked

just beautiful

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,241
Points 239,752
Thea replied on Fri, Nov 9 2012 10:01 PM | Locked

Oh my gosh Kelley - that is gorgeous and yes I think a whole quilt made from those blocks would be awesome - I can see it in so many different color waves - can't you see it in a red and green for Christms.  Very nice!  Excellent job!  pat yourself on your quilty back!!!

I did work today on my SS#1 - it was a difficult job to do though getting through the pain as I tried to quilt that bat border - I was only able to do about half of each border as I was doing it - but perseverance and I made it through - then I started on the final border - on one side I wrote Happy Halloween all the way across and am on the next side - I am going to write - Ghosts and Goblins, Spiders and Webs, Black Cats, Grim Reapers etc... on the final side I will write that this quilt was made by me - the name of the quilt and the date I made it.  I am thinking maybe on one of the long sides to do pumkins and cats and bats and other halloween pictures... we shall see - it might just be that I write Happy Halloween all the way down it too... All depends on my free motion skills when I get there...I do not want to have to draw it and then copy it - so it will be freehand... we shall see...

Then I am so excited... after talking about wanting to find someone to quilt my quilts and I'll piece them - I got an offer and I am just tickled pink.  I am going to love this new relationship - I love piecing and love that she loves quilting and doesn't have the time to piece the quilts that she wants made - I am in 7th heaven... my babies will finally get done... so so excited... Now to get them ready for a shipping to their new temporary home... I love it... The quilts love it - they were jumping around on their hangers today saying pick me - pick me...

Now you all new I was crazy so quit rolling your eyes...teehee... 

After all the pain I was in today, it was well worth it to be alive today!  80 plus temperatures - tomorrow only in the 60s - but a wonderful day!

And i decided to join - if they will have me in the Round Robin group for #3... I am excited about that and designing the center of my quilt... can't wait to see how the ladies finish it - that is so much fun to see what you get back - and from what I have seen they do an awesome job!  

Great Quilty dayz to all - quilty hugz!!!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 467
Points 9,790
Pam replied on Fri, Nov 9 2012 10:23 PM | Locked

I agree with Thea! Gorgeous - Kelley!

Thea- your post was so enthusiastic it sparkled- made ME feel good!

I could almost see you skipping and sprinkling light all around your room!  Here's a sunny thought coming your way!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Fri, Nov 9 2012 10:37 PM | Locked

Pam:

I agree with Thea! Gorgeous - Kelley!

Thea- your post was so enthusiastic it sparkled- made ME feel good!

I could almost see you skipping and sprinkling light all around your room!  Here's a sunny thought coming your way!

Pam, beautiful rose.  Was the picture taken today?  Hard to believe what with the cold weather we are having a few hundred miles north of you.

Winthrop, WA

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 467
Points 9,790
Pam replied on Fri, Nov 9 2012 10:41 PM | Locked

It was taken last week or so....I still have a couple of hangers ons!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,735
Nana replied on Fri, Nov 9 2012 10:50 PM | Locked

Kelley

Beautiful pattern.  Love the fabrics you used.

Vinton, Virginia

Page 121 of 252 (3778 items) « First ... < Previous 119 120 121 122 123 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use