Top 10 Posters

Did You Work on a Quilt Today? #6

Page 101 of 252 (3778 items) « First ... < Previous 99 100 101 102 103 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,777 Replies | 66 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,520
Points 48,345
Frances replied on Sun, Oct 28 2012 6:49 AM | Locked

Hi Everyone,

I know you all think i spend more time chatting on here than stitching (well thats true but...) I have been working on Christmas Presents for the people i work with these are little Mug rugs done with EPP no backing or wadding yet thought i would make the tops first and do the rest of it in one hit.

Lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280
Ms MoomMist replied on Sun, Oct 28 2012 6:54 AM | Locked

Kelley:

Wow .. Everyone is been so busy.. such great work on here...

Now me...lol... besides working 6 days a week...grrrr... I have been trying to get some charity quilts done....

found some Joanns Butterfly fabric I couldn't live without...lol.. And thought some kid might like a quilt like this....I hope...

any ways , keep up the great work everyone...

I hope my QCA friends are safe from the storm...have a great weekend

very, very pretty Kelley

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280
Ms MoomMist replied on Sun, Oct 28 2012 6:58 AM | Locked

Frances:

Hi Everyone,

I know you all think i spend more time chatting on here than stitching (well thats true but...) I have been working on Christmas Presents for the people i work with these are little Mug rugs done with EPP no backing or wadding yet thought i would make the tops first and do the rest of it in one hit.

Lots of love

Francesxx

These are so cute and clever. Love the candy one mmmm good!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280
Ms MoomMist replied on Sun, Oct 28 2012 7:02 AM | Locked

Karla:

I finally got a chance to work on this day.  This is the hot ribbon applique I started a couple of months ago in a class I took at the local LQS.  I still need to apply the beads, but I don't have a needle thin enough to go through the beads, so I guess it is another trip to the LQS.

And this is the Bingo Bag that my neighbor requested as a gift for one of her friends.

Oh this is super Karla. I have a kit for hot ribbon, but haven't even touched it yet, maybe after the snow flies.

Love the Bingo Bag, make a cute Christmas gift for bingo fans and we all have one or two, don't we.  Oh btw, I sent you a friend request on FB... I went to grade school with some girls you may know, (I think are your cousins) Sharon, Karen & Donna!

xoxoxo,

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,844
Points 248,954
Barbara replied on Sun, Oct 28 2012 7:04 AM | Locked

Frances I think they are great little presents. You co -workers will love them.

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,595
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Sun, Oct 28 2012 8:46 AM | Locked

Ms MoomMist:
Oh btw, I sent you a friend request on FB... I went to grade school with some girls you may know, (I think are your cousins) Sharon, Karen & Donna!

I haven't seen the FB request, but I'll look again...what handle do you use on FB?   Sharon, Karen and Donna are distant cousins (3rd cousins I believe), but I've never met them except on FB.  Weispfenning is my maiden name and anyone with that last name is probably related...at least I haven't found one yet that I can't place in my ancestral chart.  

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,520
Points 48,345
Frances replied on Sun, Oct 28 2012 8:53 AM | Locked

Thanks everyone,

They were supposed to have more diamonds, but i used a bigger diamond than i should have so when i started to put them together if id used how many i was supposed to it would have been a plate rug not a mug rug and since i plan on doing about 30 its quicker this way.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,384
Points 29,180
Marsha-SM replied on Sun, Oct 28 2012 10:01 AM | Locked

Kelley:
And thought some kid might like a quilt like this....

Some girl is going to love this quilt.  Maybe even a butterfly-loving boy!

I have a large collection of butterfly pieces just waiting for inspiration to hit.  Maybe for one of the granddaughters - 4 need long twin quilts for college in the next 4 to 5 years.  That is my "other" project - during and after the wheelchair quilts.

Marsha - Western New York

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 943
Points 17,505
Patricia Faye replied on Sun, Oct 28 2012 10:46 AM | Locked

gini:

Spudgrandma:

I doubt it. I cannot even get the Admin to respond to my question. I PMd them twice about my sign in prob and have not heard back.

i was talking about contacting the parent company. there is a contact e-mail there.  i was thinking if we flooded her with complaints

Good morning everyone!  I sent an email to the Admin email address complaining about all the problems & lack of customer service last night.  I also suggested they send a survey to all members for feedback on how to improve their website.  Will let you know if I receive a response.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280
Ms MoomMist replied on Sun, Oct 28 2012 10:52 AM | Locked

Karla:

Ms MoomMist:
Oh btw, I sent you a friend request on FB... I went to grade school with some girls you may know, (I think are your cousins) Sharon, Karen & Donna!

I haven't seen the FB request, but I'll look again...what handle do you use on FB?   Sharon, Karen and Donna are distant cousins (3rd cousins I believe), but I've never met them except on FB.  Weispfenning is my maiden name and anyone with that last name is probably related...at least I haven't found one yet that I can't place in my ancestral chart.  

Check under Maxine Funk. We i.e. Karen, Sharon and I were in the same grade in elementry school and I believe Donna was a year a head of us. I also remember on of their sister's gave me a hair cut before they move away from North Dakota. They were a neat family of all girls very popular in our small town.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,919
Points 41,040
ls2116 replied on Sun, Oct 28 2012 11:17 AM | Locked

It is really getting cold in Mi. probably wont have a chance to quilt today either.  Making chili and watching Tigers game tonight DD is coming to visit.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,595
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Sun, Oct 28 2012 11:39 AM | Locked

Ms MoomMist:
Check under Maxine Funk. We i.e. Karen, Sharon and I were in the same grade in elementry school and I believe Donna was a year a head of us. I also remember on of their sister's gave me a hair cut before they move away from North Dakota. They were a neat family of all girls very popular in our small town.

Found it.  I confirmed your request.  I was actually born in North Dakota, but my father moved us to California (he had been here during his time in the Army) when I was just 2 years old.  Spent many summers at the old homestead just outside of Fredonia.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 736
Points 18,435
Brigit-Carol replied on Sun, Oct 28 2012 11:46 AM | Locked

Wonderful work, everyone.  I do so enjoy seeng the creativity on this board.  Jacy -- what is the name of your star block?  I'd love to poach it! 

I've joined a couple of swaps on another board and finished up some test blocks last night.  I'm pretty happy except for the fact I'm using too much gold.  In this swap, we make 5 sets of 5 blocks any size that is a multiple of 3.  These are 9-1/2" unfinished.  And I found some really cut Santa fabric and I'm trying to decide whether to use gold or red on it (which is why it is unfinished).  The board I'm hanging out on is www.quiltingboard.com  It's huge compared to this one so doesn't have the homey sense I like so much here.  But until the tech issues are fixed, it's just not enjoyable being on this one very often.  At any rate, here's a glimpse of my new project:

Brigit-Carol

• | Post Points: 65
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 943
Points 17,505
Patricia Faye replied on Sun, Oct 28 2012 1:57 PM | Locked

Belfrybat:

The board I'm hanging out on is www.quiltingboard.com  It's huge compared to this one so doesn't have the homey sense I like so much here.  But until the tech issues are fixed, it's just not enjoyable being on this one very often.  At any rate, here's a glimpse of my new project:

I'm on that board too.  I like it but like you say it doesn't have the homey sense QCA does.  

Great job on your blocks.  I really like the gold!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,117
Points 29,755
Ramona replied on Sun, Oct 28 2012 3:16 PM | Locked

Hi all,

Haven't been on this week. Came down with a horrible bladder infection.....is there any other kind? Anyway, been checking through the comments and everyone is moving along on their projects. Appliques, mug rugs, halloween quilt, finishing up UFO's, 9 patch, craftsy BOM, puppy quilt, OH stars, 4 1/2 pp blocks-whew!, scrappy quilt and other on going projects.  You guys all amaze me at how much you accomplish. 

Great job everyone!!

Page 101 of 252 (3778 items) « First ... < Previous 99 100 101 102 103 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use