Top 10 Posters

Did You Work on a Quilt Today? #6

Page 83 of 252 (3778 items) « First ... < Previous 81 82 83 84 85 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,777 Replies | 66 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 844
Points 15,655
Patricia Faye replied on Wed, Oct 17 2012 4:17 PM | Locked

Annie:

Patricia Faye,

So beautiful!   How did you likethe quilt as you go method??

Thank you Annie.  I really like the QAYG method for these blocks.  I like a wider sashing, but am please with the way this turned out.  I was afraid they wouldn't line up.  I did have to do some pulling & pushing but only a couple were a little off!    I'm going to try to make a wider sashing the next time I use this method.  

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 844
Points 15,655
Patricia Faye replied on Wed, Oct 17 2012 4:18 PM | Locked

Annie:

Patricia Faye,

Thank you Annie.  I really like the QAYG method for these blocks.  I like a wider sashing, but am please with the way this turned out.  I was afraid they wouldn't line up.  I did have to do some pulling & pushing but only a couple were a little off!    I'm going to try to make a wider sashing the next time I use this method.  

• | Post Points: 0
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 844
Points 15,655
Patricia Faye replied on Wed, Oct 17 2012 4:20 PM | Locked

Annie:

Patricia Faye,

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 844
Points 15,655
Patricia Faye replied on Wed, Oct 17 2012 4:21 PM | Locked

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 844
Points 15,655
Patricia Faye replied on Wed, Oct 17 2012 4:25 PM | Locked

This site is going crazy --- sorry for the duplicate posts!  Don't know what is happening!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,923
Points 26,980
Ramona replied on Wed, Oct 17 2012 4:37 PM | Locked

Patricia Faye,

I know what you mean. I've had the dupliate post thing happen to me a couple of times. I get mostly frustrated with not being able to get on or when you try to post it takes so many tries to get it to post and then half the time you just get kicked out.  Very, very frustrating.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,923
Points 26,980
Ramona replied on Fri, Oct 19 2012 11:33 AM | Locked

Candis,

Beautiful nautical quilt!!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,233
Points 35,340
Linda replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 8:29 AM | Locked

Last evening I finally finished the second quilt for my AZ church project!!! Hopefully this weekend I can get photos. Then I just have to call my computer guy again to help because suddenly the computer and printer do not want to communicate. I also made my first angel wrap to send to AZ for the new year. Distribution is Tuesday, so the new year starts after that. Today I'm hoping to get back to working on Indy's trainer's quilt. It's my first time doing some free motion. I wasn't real happy with some of it and want to rip out one of the waves...they aren't square are they? I'm also working on quilts for a retreat in AZ that counsels ministers, their spouses, and military chaplins. I am donating 12 quilts over the next 2 years. Two tops are done.

Happy quilting! Hugs,

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 8:36 AM | Locked

Annie I'm doing it . having fun so far. I've been using the templates  which are working well for me.

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,933
Points 233,972
Thea replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 9:22 AM | Locked

Patricia Faye:

Patricia - that is absolutely stunning - You did an absolutely wonderful job!  Isn't it nice when a long term project finishes up.  I do agree with you that the method of quilting that you used does make the quilt rather heavy.  Plus the size of the quilt.  I am mesmerized looking at your blocks - I keep looking and looking - just stunning.  Pat yourself a couple times on the back - and a big quilty hug from me for giving me this eye candy to look at on this beautiful fall day!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,933
Points 233,972
Thea replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 9:23 AM | Locked

Patricia Faye:

Patricia - that is absolutely stunning - You did an absolutely wonderful job!  Isn't it nice when a long term project finishes up.  I do agree with you that the method of quilting that you used does make the quilt rather heavy.  Plus the size of the quilt.  I am mesmerized looking at your blocks - I keep looking and looking - just stunning.  Pat yourself a couple times on the back - and a big quilty hug from me for giving me this eye candy to look at on this beautiful fall day!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,649
Points 135,942
Leslie replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 4:02 PM | Locked

Patricia, stunning quilt

[Ava, Missouri

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,465
Points 23,995
Elaine Phillips replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 5:43 PM | Locked

I finally finished the binding on a quilt that I got back from the quilter a month ago. I does feel good to finally finish a project. This one had been in the working stage since 2004. One more marked off the UFO list.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 844
Points 15,655
Patricia Faye replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 5:46 PM | Locked

Please share a picture of you finished quilt, Elaine!  Doesn't it feel good when you can mark one off your UFO list!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,576
Points 36,070
ls2116 replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 6:14 PM | Locked

Your quilt is gorgeous  I don't know how I missed it I'll bet it took you a long time to plan the fabric for each block.

Quilting My Rainbow

Page 83 of 252 (3778 items) « First ... < Previous 81 82 83 84 85 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use