Top 10 Posters

Did You Work on a Quilt Today? #6

Page 71 of 252 (3778 items) « First ... < Previous 69 70 71 72 73 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,777 Replies | 66 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,484
Points 43,625
Vivian replied on Wed, Oct 10 2012 10:11 PM | Locked

It isn't a mistake, it was the PLAN

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 436
Points 11,285
Donna replied on Wed, Oct 10 2012 10:51 PM | Locked

You can tell I an new to quilting,  I dont see the mistake

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 791
Points 20,075
Carol replied on Wed, Oct 10 2012 11:15 PM | Locked

Donna, where does that leave me?  I've been quilting for many years, and I don't see anything wrong, either, with Debbie's quilt!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,727
Points 437,045
Nana replied on Wed, Oct 10 2012 11:17 PM | Locked

Debbie

If there is a "stupid mistake" I sure can't find it.   Beautiful mat.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,604
Points 48,215
Debbie-do replied on Wed, Oct 10 2012 11:39 PM | Locked

Thanks!  That makes me feel better but you know how it is, when you know there's a mistake it glares at you and you're sure everyone else can see it.  Thankfully the fabric is dark enough all the way through so it clearly isn't as noticable as I thought... the upper right dark corner... the fabric is wrong side up.  I will cover it up with a box of coffee pods and pretend it isn't there :o)

Southwest of San Antonio

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,727
Points 437,045
Nana replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 6:18 AM | Locked

Debbie

Even after you told me what was "wrong" and I enlarged the pic I still don't really see it.   I honestly don't think anyone but you will notice.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,449
Points 47,720
Angele replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 6:57 AM | Locked

Karla, so sorry for your daughter's loss   It is so hard to see  someone you love suffering such a big loss.  Thoughts and prayers going to you and your family.

debbie-do like the others, I just can't see it.  Your coffee mat is beautiful.

Bonita, I love your stressed put pumpkin! That's how I felt yesterday!  Lol

Tammy good job on your many quilts on the go. When will we see pictures?

Angèle  from NWO

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 143
Points 4,460
Joe replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 8:02 AM | Locked

Reporting in. I am good at keeping my fingers busy, but lousy at taking pictures and showing the result.

I have started my Christmas projects, two table runners and something small and undefined so far. One table topper top is pieced, a very simple pattern of bordered squares in tea dyed and unbleached muslin. Second table topper top is underway, Susan Winget bug scraps. (Table Topper Top is fun to say; try it.) I will clear the table and sandwich these maybe this weekend.

Interruption = Yesterday at JA Fabrique Boutique my wife found this piece of like Day of the Dead bright skull fabric. So now I need to hasten a table throw or DotD banner for my daughter. She has Halloween spirit and will appreciate.

I am writing to Santa about a camera of my very own, and may be more responsible next year.

But don't hold  your breath.

• | Post Points: 80
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 8:26 AM | Locked

Joe,  I love bugs (husband is an entomologist) and frogs.  Nice fabric.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,604
Points 48,215
Debbie-do replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 9:23 AM | Locked

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 9:46 AM | Locked

Debbie, help me here. Where is this mistake. I sure don't see it.

Karla, I went through infertility. It was terrible. My sister and sister-in-law were both pregnant and here I sat no baby. Come to find out that I had very severe endometriosis and that was the problem. FInally adopted. But, althought I love my child, I still cried for a baby from my own body. It is tough to go through. I felt like a failure as a woman

. I am so sorry her the lose. Your DD must just be so devastated. Tell them to, at least, look into adoption.

Sukochi

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,604
Points 48,215
Debbie-do replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 10:02 AM | Locked

Sukochi, the upper right corner is the wrong side of the fabric.  It doesn't show so much in the picture but it sure done in the glaring florescent lights at the office!  I covered it with the sugar packets :)  I tried to post a picture but it didn't take (not the site's fault) so I'll try again when I'm at my home computer.

Praying for good news from the doctors today!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 10:06 AM | Locked

Marie:
 If I waited till  my brain got unfuzzy, I'd never quilt.  LOL

I understand your point here Marie :) - but, at least in my case, there are different degrees of fuzzy... So, while my brain never is totally unfuzzy it does have to clear some or I don't function well  

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 10:10 AM | Locked

Hi Joe, don't believe we've met - I've been AWOL for some time. So, it is nice to meet you. Your bugs and frogs are very nice, my grandson's would love them :)

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 10:33 AM | Locked

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:
Karla, I went through infertility. It was terrible. My sister and sister-in-law were both pregnant and here I sat no baby. Come to find out that I had very severe endometriosis and that was the problem. FInally adopted. But, althought I love my child, I still cried for a baby from my own body. It is tough to go through. I felt like a failure as a woman

Sukochi, I had 2 first trimester and one 2nd trimester miscarriages in the 10 years before DD1 was born.  She was premature (9 weeks) and weighed in at 3 lbs.  DD2 was also premature by 3 weeks, but hit the scales at a whopping 6 lbs.  I know how she feels and I know how you felt when everyone around you was having babies.  It is devastating.  She has a 13-year old son by her first marriage, but she and her current DH so want one together.  

Page 71 of 252 (3778 items) « First ... < Previous 69 70 71 72 73 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use