Top 10 Posters

Did You Work on a Quilt Today? #6

Page 66 of 252 (3778 items) « First ... < Previous 64 65 66 67 68 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,777 Replies | 66 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280
Ms MoomMist replied on Mon, Oct 8 2012 2:20 PM | Locked

Great job to every one doing the Craftsy BOM... This is the last of 20 block, wow it is going to be a King Size quilt. Here are my last two months:

• | Post Points: 65
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,062
Points 29,135
Ramona replied on Mon, Oct 8 2012 3:15 PM | Locked

Ms MoomMist,

WOW!!!! Such beautiful colors and great job on all!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,454
Points 176,433
Marie replied on Mon, Oct 8 2012 3:26 PM | Locked

MM, your blocks are absolutely gorgeous!  Your colors are beautiful, was it a fat quarter bundle?

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,062
Points 29,135
Ramona replied on Mon, Oct 8 2012 3:29 PM | Locked

Silverfox, Carolyn, Nana and Brigit-Carol,

Thank you all so much for your kind remarks on the red and white quilt.  I had fun doing it but it was work, especially for this beginner. :-)  Glad I wasn't under a time crunch.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 685
Points 17,170
Brigit-Carol replied on Mon, Oct 8 2012 3:34 PM | Locked

MMM - really lovely blocks and great choice of colour.  I am amazed at those who did last months blocks as presented.  I wimped out and did a four and nine patch using larger templates -- much easier.  Haven't tried the paper pieced ones yet.  But will next week.

As I remember from the beginning session, the instructor said this will be a throw quilt -- around 55 x 70" as I remember.   Of course, knowing this group, we will all put them together differently and come up with all kinds of sizes. 

Brigit-Carol

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,766
Points 67,095
Bonita replied on Mon, Oct 8 2012 3:35 PM | Locked

MM, all your blocks are beautiful but the first PP one is gorgeous. I just love the fabrics you used.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,766
Points 67,095
Bonita replied on Mon, Oct 8 2012 3:37 PM | Locked

Ramona, great job on the quilting, it doesn't look like a beginners work to me.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,062
Points 29,135
Ramona replied on Mon, Oct 8 2012 3:40 PM | Locked

Bonita,

Thank you!  I'll have to post your comment on my board to give me confidence. Thank you, thank you!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,062
Points 29,135
Ramona replied on Mon, Oct 8 2012 3:46 PM | Locked

My SIL sent this little wall hanging for me to quilt. The bottom was just the black so I added a sidewalk and I stitched a cross on the church. I thought the door was a little large so  I was going to split the door and add door knobs. Got to thinking she might have something else in store for that door. She can always split the door and add a button or two.  I'm hoping she won't mind that I added the sidewalk.  I don't know if she made it or if someone gave it to her.

Guess it would help if I added the picture. LOL

p.s. Just heard back from her and she loved the added sidewalk.  So what would you guys suggest for the door?

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 629
Points 9,365
MaggieNae replied on Mon, Oct 8 2012 4:27 PM | Locked

Ramona, maybe a little stained glass work for the doors.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280
Ms MoomMist replied on Mon, Oct 8 2012 5:06 PM | Locked

Ramona:

Ms MoomMist,

WOW!!!! Such beautiful colors and great job on all!

Thank you so much!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280
Ms MoomMist replied on Mon, Oct 8 2012 5:08 PM | Locked

Marie:

MM, your blocks are absolutely gorgeous!  Your colors are beautiful, was it a fat quarter bundle?

To tell the truth Marie, It was a bundle but not all fat quarters, I cannot remember the name or where I got it online, but the fabric is a dream to work with and when I get out to the sewing loft, I'll look it up. I think it was call Baazar or something like that.

Thank you so much!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280
Ms MoomMist replied on Mon, Oct 8 2012 5:12 PM | Locked

Belfrybat:

MMM - really lovely blocks and great choice of colour.  I am amazed at those who did last months blocks as presented.  I wimped out and did a four and nine patch using larger templates -- much easier.  Haven't tried the paper pieced ones yet.  But will next week.

As I remember from the beginning session, the instructor said this will be a throw quilt -- around 55 x 70" as I remember.   Of course, knowing this group, we will all put them together differently and come up with all kinds of sizes. 

Thank you Belfry. Because it started out as a scrappy I wasn't excited about it, but after working the blocks I became rather fond of it. Well it does have 20 - 12" blocks and of course there has got to be a border and I could never decide which blocks to exclude and then what would I do with them... oh wait a minute how abour a quilt and a bed runner??? might work for me..

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280
Ms MoomMist replied on Mon, Oct 8 2012 5:14 PM | Locked

Bonita:

MM, all your blocks are beautiful but the first PP one is gorgeous. I just love the fabrics you used.

Thank you. I really enjoyed the PP even if I took the one apart 3 times to get it right lol!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,292
Points 29,205
Agnes replied on Mon, Oct 8 2012 5:32 PM | Locked

Moonmist--Your blocks are gorgeous.

I didn't do anything on it today except wash Snoopy and get the photos of it and Spools taken. Spools was finished in June, I believe. Spools is hand pieced and machine quilted.

I will share the photos when this site doesn't take all day to post something.

Agnes in NW Ontario

Page 66 of 252 (3778 items) « First ... < Previous 64 65 66 67 68 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use