Top 10 Posters

Did You Work on a Quilt Today? #6

Page 32 of 252 (3778 items) « First ... < Previous 30 31 32 33 34 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,777 Replies | 66 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,536
Points 417,914
gini replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 12:01 AM | Locked

melissa, a hop scotch quilt, how cute.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,817
Points 248,474
Barbara replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 6:52 AM | Locked

Nancy, thank you ,and Yes the RR has helped alot ,and I also bought several books on borders ,I had no ideas  there could be so many different ones It is amazing.  Thank for the kind comments on my guilting, I feel like I get alittle better everytime , but I still have alot to learn. it just takes time

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,817
Points 248,474
Barbara replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 6:54 AM | Locked

Thanks Nana, I find out today if I am lucky enough to win first prize , Keep your fingers crossed .

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,817
Points 248,474
Barbara replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 6:55 AM | Locked

Melissa ,I like it , you did good girl

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,195
Nana replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 8:58 AM | Locked

Melissa

A hop scotch quilt.  How neat.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,309
Points 26,915
Elizabeth replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 8:59 AM | Locked

Melissa, are you kidding, that i the cutest thing I have ever seen.  A hopsctch quilt!!!!!   I want one

Elizabeth

From Sunny Southern CA

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 168
Points 3,875
Gerie replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 9:46 AM | Locked

Eileen, I just love your Dino's. I'm curious for your bargello, thouhg.

Linda, very nice way of setting the Amish blocks. (Does this sentence sound correct? If not, I assume you get my message anyway).

Donna, I wouldn't change a bit, I think the quilt is stunning as it is.

Elizabeth, funny scrapbag. How did you do the circle of the bin. Is it foldable?

Melissa, Cute hopscotch quilt, it will be fun playing on it.

For everyone who has to deal with the fires, I hope they will be out very soon, without any problems for you.

Gerie.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 436
Points 11,285
Donna replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 10:07 AM | Locked

FYI,  Cratsy has all their classes on sale for 19.99.  It is for a limited time so if you were interested in the class for free motion quilting, called Beyond Basic that was talked about here, now is a good time to sign up.  I just did.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 458
Points 9,535
chicagosinger replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 2:13 PM | Locked
Hi everyone! Looks like I missed a bunch of good work! I've been recuperating from a bunch of physical relapses which resulted in a few hospitalizations, a lot of bedrest and finally knee surgery to find out if I need knee replacement surgery. As a result, I haven't posted on this thread in, what seems, forever! I also know Susie hasn't been feeling well, so please keep good thoughts for her, as well. I have been managing to get some work done, quitlwise! I've started a bunch of little projects, just going with what I felt up to doing. Mostly, I've been learning to hand embroider, which has not only been a lot of fun, but perfect for (ahem!) lounging in bed. Right before surgery I reached out to MaxNTopeka, asking if she knew where I could find small kits that combined embroidery and quilting. Of course she came through, and provided 3 really cute kits for me to work on while recuperating, in bed! After all that, however, I can't find any of my needle threaders! Can you believe it? What incredibly bad luck! Thankfully a girlfriend of mine is bringing me a couple today! Woo-hoo!!! Now I can get to work on a myriad of ideas I have for using these stencils. In fact, if anyone has any ideas of quilts I can incorporate these on to, that'd be great. I have a set of kitties performing various household chores, puppies for each day of the week and a large kitty that requires cross-stiching(really cute also!). Let me close by saying that I have been posting what's been going on with me on other threads, here in "forums". The support and well-wishes have been amazing! It has really helped to make me feel better! It's really nice to know I have such kind, wonderful and caring friends here! So, THANK YOU very, very much! Big hugs to everyone and thanks again!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,890
Points 69,145
Bonita replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 3:04 PM | Locked

Eileen, cute dino quilt. I'm sure cutie-pie will love it.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,890
Points 69,145
Bonita replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 3:07 PM | Locked

Linda, you and the other retreaters did a beautiful job on the blocks.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,890
Points 69,145
Bonita replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 3:33 PM | Locked

Barbara, that's a fantistic job on your bee quilt. The quilting is wonderful, you've come such a long way since you showed your first practice piece.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,817
Points 248,474
Barbara replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 3:37 PM | Locked

Hi everyone, well the challenge is all finished  we had a lot of fun with a ice cream  party and show and tell ,I have lots of pictures to download to show you all . Guess what I won first place ,I was thrilled ,  they kept my quilt for a few days so everyone who visits the shop can see it .  Here is a picture of me and my blue Ribbon ..

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 215
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,890
Points 69,145
Bonita replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 3:37 PM | Locked

Elizabeth, nice work on the craft items. I could use one of those remote-book holders make room on the night stand.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,890
Points 69,145
Bonita replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 3:39 PM | Locked

Beautiful quilt Donna.

Page 32 of 252 (3778 items) « First ... < Previous 30 31 32 33 34 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use