Top 10 Posters

Did You Work on a Quilt Today? #6

Page 15 of 252 (3778 items) « First ... < Previous 13 14 15 16 17 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,777 Replies | 66 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,342
Points 46,405
Angele replied on Sat, Sep 8 2012 8:17 AM | Locked

Judy T-Bellingham:

I finished the top from the Fall charm square swap. Thanks to whoever posted the Entwined Border, it was perfect for this quilt. EQ7 helped me fit it to my quilt and to figure out the corner blocks. I hope to quilt it later this month but it will take me awhile as this thing is 95 x 95.

Judy, all I can say is WOW!  This is ...just WOW. My vocab is too limited to describe. This will be an amazing quilt when it is all quilted.  Oh and by the way, I can PM you to give you my addresses if you dont know what to do with it! I think it would fit perfectly on my bed.  Lol

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,342
Points 46,405
Angele replied on Sat, Sep 8 2012 8:22 AM | Locked

Linda your Amish quilt is wery pretty.  The black lattice makes your blocks stand out on their own!  For your border, do you have any fabric left from the blocks you made?  You could make a checkered border and finish with black all around again.  Just a thought.

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,342
Points 46,405
Angele replied on Sat, Sep 8 2012 8:25 AM | Locked

Pam your DDs quilt is beautiful. Great job!

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,342
Points 46,405
Angele replied on Sat, Sep 8 2012 8:31 AM | Locked

Annie this is beautiful! I saw this quilt and was hoping to make one but you are way ahead of me.  Are you going to quilt it yourself?

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,342
Points 46,405
Angele replied on Sat, Sep 8 2012 8:40 AM | Locked

Thea your snowmen quilt is gorgeous! I love all the redwork.  Maybe one day my stitches will be regular enough to try one of these! How you manage to do so much work despite the pain is amazing.  You accomplish so much.  I feel lazy when I see what you do.  It's just the kiosk in the pants I needed to get going. Thanks!

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,342
Points 46,405
Angele replied on Sat, Sep 8 2012 8:52 AM | Locked

Genie what a lovely rag quilt   Very patriotic.  Glad you had such a quick sale.  As for me I usually give most of my quilts away to family and friends.  I donated a few for fundraisings and hope to make a few more to donate.  I sold a couple but just for my friend's daughter.  I think I need more practice. 

Angèle  from NWO

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,273
Points 173,278
Marie replied on Sat, Sep 8 2012 9:50 AM | Locked

I love it, Barbara, very pretty!

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,464
Points 116,640
Judy Taylor-Bellingham replied on Sat, Sep 8 2012 10:11 AM | Locked

Angele:
I can PM you to give you my addresses if you dont know what to do with it! I think it would fit perfectly on my bed.  Lol

Thanks Angele. As my grandma would say, Ya Shur, Yew Betcha. 

Looking at the photo the background looks greenish. It's not, that's just the lighting, it's a soft tannish beige. The fabrics everyone sent in the charm exchange are so gorgeous. Awesome group.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,541
Points 46,765
Debbie-do replied on Sat, Sep 8 2012 10:26 AM | Locked

Judy T-Bellingham:

Judy, this is beautiful.  You've used several blocks that always catch my eye and blended them together wonderfully and that border!!  Fantastic!!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,541
Points 46,765
Debbie-do replied on Sat, Sep 8 2012 10:33 AM | Locked

Gerie:

Hi Ladies,

a picture of my first ragquilt. I cut the fabrics on monday, finished it on friday and sold it on saturday. I'm still baffled. I was showing it and the lady said, oh, I'm attending a party tonight and I have no gift yet, I want to buy it.

Wow Gerie, how cool is that!!  Congratulations!  A rag quilt is on my list of things to try.  What kind of scissors/snips did you use to cut the edges?  I've been looking into rag snips and there are a bunch of opinions out there!!  I'd love to hear yours!

Southwest of San Antonio

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,541
Points 46,765
Debbie-do replied on Sat, Sep 8 2012 10:39 AM | Locked

Thea:

Okay - I have been talking about Snowmen A-Z for a while now and here she is... or he is...or they are...

Thea, you've done a wonderful job on this!  It's adorable.  And... if you get my name for Secret Santa...  you could just wrap this up and send it... save yourself all that shoppin... just sayin... :o)

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,406
Points 19,540
Melissa Halpain replied on Sat, Sep 8 2012 10:46 AM | Locked

Annie:

Fall Charm Swap Quilt (from the cover of Easy Quilts)

I need to add borders, still thinking on that one

Annie, beautiful quilt. You all are so fast at this. I have been working on a baby shower gift for over a month. I don't work outside my home and still can only work on one at a time. I love seeing all the beautiful quilts you all have posted here. I should finish my quilt today, as the baby shower is tomorrow. I still have to do the binding. Keep posting all the pictures. I love them.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 431
Points 10,945
Donna replied on Sat, Sep 8 2012 11:10 AM | Locked

Debbie-do,  I have an accuquilt die that does the cutting for me!  It is great.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Sat, Sep 8 2012 10:49 PM | Locked

I am always amazed at all the beautiful quilts.  and for some of you the frequency with which you post pictures of new, completed quilts!

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,033
Points 20,770
Carol W replied on Sat, Sep 8 2012 10:59 PM | Locked

I've finally got pictures of my last 2 completed quilts.  The first is made with fabrics from the 2011 Fall Fabric Swap.  It is 110" x 116", machine quilted on my DSM.  I call it Autumn Splendor.

Carol W. in Arkansas

• | Post Points: 50
Page 15 of 252 (3778 items) « First ... < Previous 13 14 15 16 17 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use