Top 10 Posters

Did You Work on a Quilt Today? #6

Page 11 of 252 (3778 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,777 Replies | 66 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Sep 6 2012 8:42 PM | Locked

Pam, beautiful , I really love your colors  great job.

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,779
Points 122,380
Judy T-Bellingham replied on Thu, Sep 6 2012 8:54 PM | Locked

Barbara:

Judy this came out just stunning, I really love it . Well done girl .

Thanks Barbara and Nana. Now I can turn my attention to making another block in the Borderland Butternut and Blue project. We are heading out for a week vacation down the Oregon Coast. I'm not taking my machine but I am taking fabric to cut out appliques for a quilt. Goats. Really...goats! I made a small one for the goat rescue charity event earlier this summer and those nutsy goat people bid big bucks for it. My daughter , who volunteers for the charity, gave me big gooey eyes and asked for another quilt for their auction in November.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Sep 6 2012 9:00 PM | Locked

Judy I hope you and hubby have a great time on your vacation. Take lots of pictures

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,480
Jacy replied on Thu, Sep 6 2012 9:11 PM | Locked

Beautiful quilt Judy, I just love how that border turned out.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,356
Points 31,985
MaxNTopeka replied on Thu, Sep 6 2012 10:23 PM | Locked

Judy,   WOW!  I love your quilt...the border, the stars, the colors...everything!   Have a safe and fun trip.

Pam, your daughter will be jumping for joy over that beautiful lap quilt. Wonderful!

Linda, I really like the Amish quilt. I don't think I'd add a border. Looks so nice just like it is.

Max

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Thu, Sep 6 2012 11:11 PM | Locked

Wow is right. Great quilts, Judy and Nancy.  Barbara love your PP block.

I have completed my charm swap top but no borders yet.  Will post picture tomorrow, too tired to get it done tonight.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Thu, Sep 6 2012 11:30 PM | Locked

Judy T-Bellingham:
The enlongated star is a simple Diamond in a Square block. When I plugged it into the 4-1/2" sashing it spread out and I thought it was kinda cool looking. Not so cool cutting it out and assembling it.

Judy, you should have been at the WI Quilt Expo.  A gal was selling "Square in a square" rulers which come in a diamond-in-a-square variation, and her instructions for use were pretty clear cut.

Your quilt is beautiful.  You're becoming quite the quilt designer.  Thinking of going commercial?

Looking forward to your next goat quilt!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Fri, Sep 7 2012 12:17 AM | Locked

Judy T-Bellingham:
I finished the top from the Fall charm square swap.

Gorgeous quilt, Judy. 

Will I be able to do that border in EQ after the QU class?  I will pray it is so, because I really want to do that one...lol!

Winthrop, WA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Fri, Sep 7 2012 12:20 AM | Locked

Pam, beautiful quilt and ribbon border.  I hope DD appreciates it!

Winthrop, WA

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 2
Points 40
Melinda Warner replied on Fri, Sep 7 2012 2:27 AM | Locked

Hello All!

I am working on an engagement quilt for my fiance' and I, and I have run out of a Kaufman fabric in green and gold that is called Oriental Traditions 6. The only other identifying numbers I can find on it are that it is a Screen Print D# 10783.  Is there any chance that anyone out there has any of this green floral with a thin gold outline around the leaves hiding out in their stash (or their shop)?

I don't need that much if you only have a little bit of it. (I"m trying to finish up a border), but if you have a lot, I could put it to use as the backing to this queen+ drop-sized quilt. (I promise to post photos when it is finished!)

Thank you so much, everyone!!!

Melinda

Melinda S. Warner

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Sep 7 2012 6:41 AM | Locked

Mellissa, could you post a picture of the fabric , makes it easier to see if any of us have it.

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,458
Points 416,719
gini replied on Fri, Sep 7 2012 7:36 AM | Locked

beautiful quilt, judy

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,458
Points 416,719
gini replied on Fri, Sep 7 2012 7:37 AM | Locked

pam, your quilt is beautiful

gini in north idaho

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 439
Points 7,025
Mz M replied on Fri, Sep 7 2012 8:03 AM | Locked

Wow! All I can say is that is breathtaking!! One of these days I may be able to develop the talents and skills you ladies have displayed.

I have finished 2 ufos this last week but as yet have not had time to take pics and post. Will have to wait till next week. These 12 to 14.5 hour days at work are really cutting into my therapy time!!  I am off to the twin cities tomorrow at 4:00 AM to see my grandson so taking quilt pics will have to wait a day or two. Currently I am working on a California King in Stonehenge using the Urban Cabin pattern. Should be able to get that pieced next week also and then post. Oh, how I dream of having time to do all the things I want………….and live goes on and on and on.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 168
Points 3,875
Gerie replied on Fri, Sep 7 2012 8:18 AM | Locked

Hi Ladies,

a picture of my first ragquilt. I cut the fabrics on monday, finished it on friday and sold it on saturday. I'm still baffled. I was showing it and the lady said, oh, I'm attending a party tonight and I have no gift yet, I want to buy it.

I was so surprised and flattered. Today I worked on my mystery quilt and I started on my christmas stuff. I always start in september to make things to sell at the christmasfair in our neighbouring village.

• | Post Points: 110
Page 11 of 252 (3778 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use