Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 422 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 420 421 422 423 424 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 256
Points 4,675
Lesley replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 4:31 PM | Locked

Hi Frances,

I live in Yorkshire so if you need any support in translation sure we can do it together.

So is the beetroot cake pink? Sounds interesting I bought some funnily enough last week from Morrisons so I may use them in a cake rather than roasting them!

Lesley xx

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 58
Points 540
Isis Eliane replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 4:46 PM | Locked

Hi FRances, I have the same problem with american's recepi. Where are you from?

Isis

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 58
Points 540
Isis Eliane replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 4:50 PM | Locked

We are in Carnaval.. party all over the city.. people on the street, dancing..and bands playing

Hot, hot hot as it is summer here.

We use meter not inches, but I've learned quilting  in inches... but I know nothing about pounds and ºF, as we use ºC..

Isis

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 4:57 PM | Locked

gini:
i'm going to try your beet root cake, it sounds yummy.

Oh, good, please send the equivalent measures to those of us too lazy to utilize our rusty math skills.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 5:00 PM | Locked

weezee56:

chocake2:

It's a dirty 4-letter word (The dirtiest worstest word you can think of...) The sensors don't seem to object.

Your maiden name was either snow or work. which one is it ? S**w or W**k.

How about "dirt?"  

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,110
Points 410,964
gini replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 5:01 PM | Locked

there should be an easy converter right on the old electric compooter.   i should make one for the retreat and we can toast frances with her cake.  that will be a good excuse to have a champaigne.  somwthing to wash it down.  not that  your cake is dry or any such thing frances, i just use any old excuse to have a glass of bubbly. 

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,110
Points 410,964
gini replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 5:03 PM | Locked

heh,  somwthing,  sounds like i'm in the bubbly already, without an excuse.   let me think.    it's daytime. there's a good excuse.   i'm off to find some bubbly.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,110
Points 410,964
gini replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 5:04 PM | Locked

MNnancy:

weezee56:

chocake2:

It's a dirty 4-letter word (The dirtiest worstest word you can think of...) The sensors don't seem to object.

How about "dirt?"  

phat?

gini in north idaho

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,530
Points 46,505
Debbie-do replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 5:36 PM | Locked

gini:

MNnancy:

weezee56:

chocake2:

How about "dirt?"  

phat?

Mudd?

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 5:45 PM | Locked

Ellijay has made the Atlanta news. They can't find this guy. And Stacy (Sheriff) is haveng a hayday, getting interviewed. He loves to be on TV. One guy, who they interviewed as he left the hospital said the cops came in his room, looked in the bathroom, and closet. ( I ask you, if you had just shot three people, would you be hiding in a closet ,in the hospital?? ),Asked him if he had seen a guy ,with a camo jacket and jeans. The guy said "Shoot, everyone in Ellijay wears camo:. He wasn't kiddin', either. Anyway, I bet Stacy has that big ole "Command Center" truck kinda thing at the hospital. People are scared. You know something is up when there are moree then 2 people (me and the newspaper editor) listeneing to the scanner. And, a bit ago ,there were over 100 listening. I bet Barney has even got a bullet in his gun tonight!

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 5:50 PM | Locked

Frances, from Top Gear I see y'all say a "boot" for a trunk.  And a spanner (thanks,John Lennon) for a wrench. Do you remember that book, John wrote, called "A Spanner In The Works"?

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,296
Points 45,835
Angele replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 6:29 PM | Locked

Donna B:

MNnancy:
I've been told that some guys with big beer bellies think women are attracted to those bellies.  Doesn't do it for me!

I think they are just trying to fool themselves...LOL!

I agree with you too Donna. It really does nothing for me either.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,296
Points 45,835
Angele replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 6:34 PM | Locked

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

Is, sweetie, you have to do what your heart tells you. But, do not isolate yourself. eEeryone needs friends if only to vent to. We are always here for you. If it would make you feel better, friend one or more of us, that you feel most comfortable with, and use converation to talk with this/these people. No one else will see what you talk about.

I just hate the thought of your insolating yourself, because of your fear that your family will pick up on something you have said, on here. So, please think about this. It is easy to friend someone and just use the conversation thing.

Praying for you, Is. And, for your FIL.

That goes for me too IS. you need a place to let so e steam off otherwise you or your blood pressure will blow sky high! Don't close all doors around you.

praying for you and FIL Is.  I want to wrap you in a warm quilt and take all the pain and frustration away.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,296
Points 45,835
Angele replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 6:47 PM | Locked

Oh Gini, after chocking on my tea reading all the bikini, tent and stiff comments, I thank you for posting these pictures. The girls seemed to be having a ball! I assume your princess is now the most popular girl in the school! 

Angèle  from NWO

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,819
Points 352,402
Kris replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 6:48 PM | Locked

Frances:

I know i havent posted on here very much lately, ive been lurking more than posting.

Can i have a trumpet fanfare please......ive just quit my job,

Been thinking of you Frances. I'm glad you were able to get out of a stressful situation.

I agree with the others; sounds like baking is in your future.

Page 422 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 420 421 422 423 424 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use