Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 420 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 418 419 420 421 422 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 10:05 AM | Locked

Not going cross country skiing today.  Some sore muscles.  But will be going for a long walk shortly.  Gotta go before it warms up and the road turns to mud. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 10:12 AM | Locked

Marie:

Leslie :

Marie, i will stand up for you.   I will just tell your kids you got drunk and they took advantage of you LOL

NO, NO, NO, Leslie, they will surely put me out to pasture if they thought I was drunk!

Well okay Marie, if you dont think it will help ROFLOL

[Ava, Missouri

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 10:20 AM | Locked

Frances:
and then CC mentioned her stiff DH and no one made a comment either

*Blush* OOOps. Really, I was referrin' to his tendency to be an ol' stick in the mud...           but now that you mention it, I do have 4 kids for a reason. :P

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 10:34 AM | Locked

CC, ROFLOL

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,542
Points 177,608
Marie replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 10:50 AM | Locked

chocake2:

Frances:

*Blush* OOOps. Really, I was referrin' to his tendency to be an ol' stick in the mud...           but now that you mention it, I do have 4 kids for a reason. :P

Not touching this post with a ten foot pole!  No way, uh uh!

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 11:00 AM | Locked

I have been computerless since Tues. evening.  Dave uses the laptop when he does his volunteer tax work for AARP.  He needed it Weds. and Fri.  Thurs. I was bushed when I got home from work and didn't want to fool with it.  Fri I was at the "other quilt shop" to sew for the Humane Society.  Jeanne gave me a jelly roll 1600 top to do with solid green squares between each jelly roll strip instead of just joining the strips together.  Makes for a much slower job --- especially when we discovered at least half the strips were directional prints.  Taking some extra fiddling around to make sure none of the kitties are standing on their heads!!!

Sat. was Girls' Day Out with DIL and DGD.  DS had gone up to North GA to go 4-wheeling this weekend so it was time to cash in my "gift certificate" that Celeste made for my Christmas gift.  I used it to buy a bunch of stuff at JoAnn's.  First we stopped at the Verizon store and got me a "dumb" phone that will work with my Sync feature on the car Dave bought me in July.  I didn't want a "smart" phone 'cause I didn't want to have to get a data plan and have a higher phone bill.  WE had lunch at a Mexican restaurant before heading over to the Christian book store and Ross.  Celeste finally got to use her gift card for Ross that I got her for Christmas.  All in all a great day with two of my favorite people.  :o) 

This is going to be a LONG week.  We are revamping the main room of the store this week.  It is all hands on deck Weds. thru Fri.  I am sure we will be doing some preliminary work as we did on Thurs. when I work on Monday.  I was already scheduled to work Weds. and Thurs so I will probably waiting on any customers brave enough to venture in the store while this is all going on and not be involved a whole lot with moving everything around until Fri.  Maybe it will come together quicker than they are figuring and I won't have to work on Fri.  We rearranged the Civil War fabrics by color last Thurs and that pooped me out!  Pulled a couple hundred bolts off the shelves, divided them into color families and then put then all back on the shelves.  We have more shelves being delivered on Tues. and a WHOLE bunch of new fabric due to arrive.  Sat. is a sew day for Project Linus.  I hope I'm not too tired to go as I missed last months sew day.

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 11:03 AM | Locked

Marie:

chocake2:

Frances:

Not touching this post with a ten foot pole!  No way, uh uh!

I'm still sore from laughing so much last night...therefore, I am refraining from comment this morning ...LOL!

Winthrop, WA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 11:05 AM | Locked

My my - we are getting feisty.  I am surprised the censors aren't bleeping things out.  :o)  Good heavens Patti can't even post her last name without getting into trouble. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 11:19 AM | Locked

Patti has a bad last name?? Can't be worse then my maiden name. It's a dirty 4-letter word (The dirtiest worstest word you can think of...) and I see it used here all the time. The sensors don't seem to object

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 11:33 AM | Locked

So then you must be CC Snow!!

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 11:34 AM | Locked

Now, I know your names. Stiff and CC Snow.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 11:46 AM | Locked

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

No Sukochi, I said DH was Stiff. And Snow's not always dirty.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,727
Points 437,060
Nana replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 12:02 PM | Locked

chocake2:

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

No Sukochi, I said DH was Stiff. And Snow's not always dirty.

Now it must be Limp and CC Snow

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 12:33 PM | Locked

Well then since Snow is not it all I can come up with is CC and  Stiff S**T

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 12:51 PM | Locked

Frances:

Not sure what im going to do yet i want something part time no doubt if i put my faith in God he will find something for me he usually does.

On the plus side ive just baked a Beetroot cake, Pineapple and Courgette cake and Marzipan and mincemeat cake

Sounds to me like God is telling you to go work in a bakery!  Good for you for getting out of a bad situation, and good luck in your future endeavors.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Page 420 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 418 419 420 421 422 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use