Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 418 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 416 417 418 419 420 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,673
Points 65,760
Bonita replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 12:05 AM | Locked

Gini, looks like you made it real special for the girls. Everyones having a good time.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,664
Points 37,515
ls2116 replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 12:14 AM | Locked

Ginny that looks like an awesome event I can hear their excitement from pictures reminds me of when I was girl scout leader going to camp fun times.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 115
Points 2,475
Clare replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 3:15 AM | Locked

Just caught up on the last couple of days posts and was laughing so loud that DH turned the TV up so he could hear it! You ladies have certainly given me a laugh tonight - thanks

Clare xx

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 5:23 AM | Locked

Wow Gini.  You really know how to throw  a party!

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,497
Points 30,470
Diana replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 6:06 AM | Locked

Hi Gang,     Have to comment on some of the last day's commentaries.   DH says he does better than a six-pack....he has the whole keg.  

Sukochi,   I have recipes that I've used for years that uses bacon drippings for shortening in cookies.  These recipes came down over the decades or even centuries because on the farm, nothing was ever wasted.  These recipes use sour milk, bacon drippings, unbleached flour.  The best cookies ever.  I was raised on them and using Crisco just didn't do it.  The taste just wasn't the same. 

Thea,  I'm glad that your Mom is doing better.  Hope she continues to get better and gives you some time to recharge.

Since we have our plumbing issues all fixed, now I have to sort out my quilt studio.  Everything is all over the place.  Had to move everything out of the way so things didn't get sprayed when they had to cut pipes out and replace them.  I even found a couple things that I knew I had, just didn't remember where they were....lol  I had a circle maker for my Brother but it will also fit on my Berninas.   Works great but couldn't remember where it was put.....Now I can make a mock cathedral window.  I'm going to work downstairs so Nana will be able to get to the bedroom when she comes the end of the month.  I even started a donate bag.  I'm going to bring a bag full(or more) of scraps or larger pieces that I've grown tired of looking at for anyone to help themselves.

It's time for breakfast....

Diana (Bink) in East Tn.  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 6:22 AM | Locked

Ginny the party girls looked like they were have a marvelous time . what fun to be 8 . Sure wasn't tlike that when I was 8 .. MOm had just had my baby sister and we had to be quiet. 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,460
Points 361,947
Kris replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 8:00 AM | Locked

gini:
here's the party girls...

Gini,

What pretty little girls. A lovely party as usual. I'm glad they had a good time.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,460
Points 361,947
Kris replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 8:06 AM | Locked

ls2116:

Marie did you post your stash I mustve missed but it sure gave me a smile and i haven't had one for a few days.

Is I don't recall if she posted a photo. I've been to her house a few times and I'm always eyeing her stash.

I hope you're feeling better today.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,488
Points 47,790
Frances replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 8:26 AM | Locked

Donna B:

Frances:
and then CC mentioned her stiff DH and no one made a comment either

Francis, it has a double meaning here too...can be taken either way.  I caught it too, but chose not to mention it at the time...

Boy our little minds are really working on this Saturday night!

Donna,

Honey for me it was 5am sunday morning.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,650
Points 135,977
Leslie replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 8:36 AM | Locked

Gini,  all the girls are beautiful,  looks like another great party

[Ava, Missouri

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,488
Points 47,790
Frances replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 8:37 AM | Locked

Hi Everyone,

I know i havent posted on here very much lately, ive been lurking more than posting.

Can i have a trumpet fanfare please......ive just quit my job,

I originally resigned from being Supervisor and changed my hours because it was becoming too stressful and i wanted to spend more time with my mum, well as most of you know my mum died in November i went part time and dropped the supervisor the beginning of this month as i gave them over 3 months to find a replacement they hadnt and they just kept piling the stuff on me well Thursday i had a bad day where i was pretty much in tears all day, so i decided enough was enough ive given a months notice, its a real shame but its just too much for me.  Not sure what im going to do yet i want something part time no doubt if i put my faith in God he will find something for me he usually does.

On the plus side ive just baked a Beetroot cake, Pineapple and Courgette cake and Marzipan and mincemeat cake, on the minus side ive just tried to machine quilt a cot quilt and i think the threads too thick because it doesnt want to know.

Love you all

Hope you are having a great weekend.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 110
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,650
Points 135,977
Leslie replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 8:45 AM | Locked

Frances,  good for you, stress is not good for your health.  good luck finding a part time job.   I would love to quit my job.i have been with my company for 32 years i am burnt out

[Ava, Missouri

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,488
Points 47,790
Frances replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 8:47 AM | Locked

Leslie :

Frances,  good for you, stress is not good for your health.  good luck finding a part time job.   I would love to quit my job.i have been with my company for 32 years i am burnt out

Sweetie,

32 years means you must be part of the furniture.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,650
Points 135,977
Leslie replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 9:08 AM | Locked

LOL thats right Frances,   I wa 18 when i started, i use to be very sweet and shy,  only took me about 5 years to become an out spoken B---h. lol

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,273
Points 173,293
Marie replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 9:12 AM | Locked

MNnancy:

Marie:
My goose is cooked!  Nana, between you and Kris my picture in my bikini is going to be plastered all over the Internet!

Oh, gosh, Marie - I think Randy put the picture of you in your bikini standing with him on the deck of the VB house on his Facebook page!   He may not have known that what happens at a QCA retreat stays at the retreat.  You're certainly famous by now!

Tell me it ain't so, Nancy!  My kids will kill me if they see that!  My goose is cooked either way!  Gotta call the airlines and get out of town!

Millbury, MA

Page 418 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 416 417 418 419 420 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use