Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 414 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 412 413 414 415 416 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,727
Points 437,045
Nana replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 10:57 AM | Locked

Gini

That is too funny.  But even though I have only been around Sam for a very short period I can see him looking for "tomatoes".....LOL

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 11:20 AM | Locked

That Settles it Gini. You HAVE to bring Sam here for some golf and skiing and let him rub off on my very stiff DH.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,571
Points 51,620
Ginny replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 11:23 AM | Locked

Oh Is, I am so sorry for your FIL.  It appears that the staff is not very competent in his care - and to not read the diagnosis is uncalled for.  Hopefully the staff is made very aware of the significance of pagets disease in your FIL.  My prayers for healing and for staff awareness and compassion in his care ar going up.   Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,529
Points 177,453
Marie replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 12:30 PM | Locked

Nana:

Gini

That is too funny.  But even though I have only been around Sam for a very short period I can see him looking for "tomatoes".....LOL

See girls, I'm not the only one who "looks"!  With me though I look for the "beefsteak tomatoes" like Randy, for one.  :  ) 

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,948
Points 368,262
Kris replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 12:51 PM | Locked

ls2116:
but here its a family of interest and I need somewhere that I can just share my thoughts and not have to worry about rather i'm right in posting or do i?  I'm questioning because i sometime do my little vents could others in my personal family really see my posts?  Always something for me to worry about.  I never want to hurt others with my thought or any other way  just wondering about online security I've been posting here how my days have been going ...I'm rambling on

Anything posted in the forums can be seen by anyone who happens upon the site (they don't have to be members). How likely is it that your family will visit this site and how likely they will recognise you?

We don't mind your venting and sharing your thoughts. If you're still worried about it don't say anything you can't tell them yourself.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,948
Points 368,262
Kris replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 1:01 PM | Locked

Angele:
Kris, I know you are not crazy about the white stuff, but think that it's making some people happy....especially the kids.

Nah, doesn't do it for me...LOL

I know it would make the kids happier if it were a school day. I saw one out playing earlier but none now.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,948
Points 368,262
Kris replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 1:04 PM | Locked

gini:
which is how sam had to come clean to me on the tomato discussion.

LOL Gini. Corrupting the kiddos.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,948
Points 368,262
Kris replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 1:05 PM | Locked

Marie:

No Kris, it wouldn't.  I have those pictures I took of the event in VB locked up in a safe at my bank never to be viewed until I take leave of this world, after which my family and friends I leave behind can have a good laugh at them.

So they haven't seen them yet? Do I need to fix that?

Love you Marie.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,529
Points 177,453
Marie replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 2:30 PM | Locked

Kris:

Please tell me I didn't give you copies, please!

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 2:59 PM | Locked

Marie:

Nana:

Gini

See girls, I'm not the only one who "looks"!  With me though I look for the "beefsteak tomatoes" like Randy, for one.  :  ) 

Years ago, DH was regularly recieving a catalog that featured a scantily clad young lady on the cover every month ( I call it the "Bimbo Times"). Well, said catalog actually carried a very good line of products and I always found myself leafing through it before Hubby got it... often in public places where I got many a suspicious stare. I finally decided enough was enough, and wrote to the editor, telling him that not all of his customers are male,  and that while I didn't mind his cover art, I thought he shouldn't be playing favorites. If he was gonna have eye-candy for the guys, he should have stuff for the gals, too. We wanted some beef-cake!!  He printed my letter in the next issue along with notation that there was beefcake on Pg.X  ... a picture of his fat tummy hanging over a belt that was a featured item.  :S 

DH is generally mortified by my behavior...

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,948
Points 368,262
Kris replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 3:30 PM | Locked

Marie:

Kris:

Please tell me I didn't give you copies, please!

You forget I took many of those pictures. LOL.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,948
Points 368,262
Kris replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 3:44 PM | Locked

chocake2:
DH is generally mortified by my behavior...

Great story Chocake.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 3:56 PM | Locked

chocake2:
... a picture of his fat tummy hanging over a belt that was a featured item.

I've been told that some guys with big beer bellies think women are attracted to those bellies.  Doesn't do it for me!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 3:59 PM | Locked

MNnancy:
I've been told that some guys with big beer bellies think women are attracted to those bellies.  Doesn't do it for me!

I think they are just trying to fool themselves...LOL!

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,948
Points 368,262
Kris replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 4:09 PM | Locked

ROFLOL. Amen Donna.

Page 414 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 412 413 414 415 416 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use