Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 404 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 402 403 404 405 406 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 764
Points 9,979
Rhonnie replied on Tue, Feb 5 2013 2:47 PM | Locked

Chocake...

No we don't here in my area. I live in small community. I would suggest joining Bountiful Baskets. I am loving eating healthy for a reasonable price. I know that is way to early in the morning unless you have sewing to do :-)

I'm a material girl....Want to see my fabric collection?

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,571
Points 51,620
Ginny replied on Tue, Feb 5 2013 4:58 PM | Locked

Years ago when my children were small, I belonged to a food coop in my neighborhood.  You are right about it being very good food and CHEAP.   Then I became a nurse and wasn't available at the times they were.   I remember it fondly.   Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,458
Points 416,719
gini replied on Tue, Feb 5 2013 5:13 PM | Locked

nancy, randy's shop apron looks great.  having a wide top might not be so bad when he starts varnishing. 

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,458
Points 416,719
gini replied on Tue, Feb 5 2013 5:16 PM | Locked

Patricia Faye:
 I set up a spreadsheet to help me keep track of everything & ranked each one in order of priority

any thoughts on how to keep track of the spreadsheet?  i can gaze into my crystal ball  and see it buried under fabric

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,458
Points 416,719
gini replied on Tue, Feb 5 2013 5:19 PM | Locked

sukochi, i love all your little quilties.   now what are you going to do with them..    i did a twinchie exchange and have them all in a wee box,

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,458
Points 416,719
gini replied on Tue, Feb 5 2013 5:22 PM | Locked

rhonnie,  are you close to branson?   we're having a retreat there next month and i would love to meet you if you could pop in for a day. 

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,458
Points 416,719
gini replied on Tue, Feb 5 2013 5:23 PM | Locked

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

The Eye......My latest post card.

Oh, the glue I mentioned is called Fabric Fusion. I used to to glue these eyes to this fabric. They DON NOT come off.

Went by the neighbor's on our walk, just now.  On Saturday evening, he was in a wreck when he lost control of his huge pick up on an icy  road. The truck spun, the back hit a tree, and the front seat back was destroyed. He is badly brusied, and has a killer headache,  terribley sore back and neck. And, he has NOT been to the hospital or Doctor. I told his wife to get him to the ER, NOW!.  Man can hardly move. He called 911 right after the accident, but no one ever responded. I heard the call go out, but when they got there, he had left the scene.  His osn came over and picked him up. Had to help him get out of the truck. No ins. but liability on that truck. It is older then dirt and has 300,000. miles on it. Total loss. Now, they only have one vehicle, a very old Jeep Cherokee with 100,000 miles on it.

this is beyond cute,  nice job sukochi. 

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,458
Points 416,719
gini replied on Tue, Feb 5 2013 5:25 PM | Locked

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:
I don't know anyone who still has a hot water bottle anymore.

you know me  :  )   i have a heating pad and a hot water bottle, two of them for really cold nights.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,458
Points 416,719
gini replied on Tue, Feb 5 2013 5:25 PM | Locked

lesley, i'm sorry you burned your hand,  heal quickly.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,458
Points 416,719
gini replied on Tue, Feb 5 2013 5:27 PM | Locked

rhonnie, do we get to see pictures of the new "ring"?

gini in north idaho

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 913
Points 17,110
Patricia Faye replied on Tue, Feb 5 2013 5:51 PM | Locked

gini:

Patricia Faye:
 I set up a spreadsheet to help me keep track of everything & ranked each one in order of priority

any thoughts on how to keep track of the spreadsheet?  i can gaze into my crystal ball  and see it buried under fabric

I printed out the spreadsheet (1 page) & put it in a plastic sleeve/page protector. It's hanging on the wall near my sewing machine so I can look at it periodically to see what I need to work on.   My sewing room does get messy & things get buried but I can accomplish alot more by keeping track of my different projects.  I work better this way. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Tue, Feb 5 2013 6:50 PM | Locked

gini:

sukochi, i love all your little quilties.   now what are you going to do with them..    i did a twinchie exchange and have them all in a wee box,

Gini, I am hanging my post card and quilites, (don"t have any yet, but will shortly) ,on the wall in my sewing room. One of the girls put hers in a photo album, another frames them and hangs them on the wall, another puts hers in a big bowl on a table in her living room for people to look at. I will hang my on a twine "clothes line" with little clothes pins when I have a few more. Then they will go all around the room, eventually.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Tue, Feb 5 2013 6:51 PM | Locked

Patricia Faye, how would it be to be as organized as you? I can only imagine.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Tue, Feb 5 2013 7:02 PM | Locked

chocake2:

Sukochi it seems odd to me that LE didn't do futher fallow-up on the 911 call. Here they'd have run his plate # and gone to his residence for a welfare check. His son should have taken him directly to the ER for an evaluation...

CC, this is GILMER COUNTY we are talking about here. They saw the truck, contacted Bob, and he said to have it towed to his house. They were stretched to the max with rollovers, downed trees, downed power poles, road closures. We were two ambulances down, one headed to Atlanta with a brain bleed and one with broken tires chains. they were calling in first responders, who, by the way, are volunteer, etc. Not surprised, when they came across the truck with no one in it, that they just called. There were calls waiting for hours. This is a little town, in a little County with no other help cause all the other little ,in little counties around us had had tornados on Weds before this Sat. storm. I am not kiddin' this was a disaster here. Very scary.

Sukochi

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,827
Points 39,915
ls2116 replied on Tue, Feb 5 2013 7:12 PM | Locked

Ran to hospital on my own FIL condition classified as worse even though he was talking a little and skin tone looked better.

Lajuan cute eyes quilty.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 50
Page 404 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 402 403 404 405 406 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use