Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 398 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 396 397 398 399 400 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 9:01 AM | Locked

Oh what a glorious morning!  Unable to attend services this AM but fortunately was able to attend LIVE and online.  This message was awesome, so thankful for this marvelous option.

I'm going to do bible study and the crank up my sewing machine, well hopefully, because I need to find all my flannel FQ's and see if I have enough for to make a rag quilt.  I pray I have enough to make a lap quilt for my nephew, before I head north to see Him and my beautiful, sweet great nieces.  I think, if I recall correctly that I was choosing dark colors...plaids.  Should be an interesting morning.

Praise God for this gorgeous, even if it is very cold, the sun is shining for bright.  Wishing everyone a beautiful day.  Love to you all!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 6,195
nantenn replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 9:04 AM | Locked

As Maddie says each night in her prayers...." God please help those who are sick and don't let those who are not sick..get sick." And " thank you for my wonderful life".

all please stay warm and safe and happy quilting!

Nan

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,574
Points 36,060
ls2116 replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 10:46 AM | Locked

Doing my version of groundhog day.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,406
Points 61,965
Bonita replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 11:46 AM | Locked

I'm just taking it easy today, it's my birthday. DD is working a double shift today so we will be having a small get together tomorrow night. She's making one of my favorites, ribs and cole slaw. DGD has sung the birthday song to me. Waiting for the big game tonight, GO RAVENS.

• | Post Points: 95
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,337
Points 38,865
Mimi replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 11:52 AM | Locked

Bonita:
I'm just taking it easy today, it's my birthday.

You certainly deserve a day off, Bonita, especially on your birthday.  Have a happy one and a wonderful year.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 11:57 AM | Locked

Happy Birthday Bonita ,, I hope you have a great one ..Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 12:02 PM | Locked

well this weekend I have been cleaning my sewing /living room, it was a disorganized mess and I couldn't find anything. found fabric I forgotten I'd purchased .. LOL Imagine that . well Now I'm working on my many BOMbs  a birthday gift and My RR  quilts.. been a busy day . Only have one thing left to straighten up and that is all the quilts waiting to get quilted.I have one started but after a couple of hours  gotta rest the arms . Plan on watching the super bowl later this evening ..I have no favorite to win this so hope its a Nail biter. Hope everyone has agood weekend .barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,371
Points 48,735
Ginny replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 12:04 PM | Locked

A very Happy Birthday to you,  Bonita.  Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,649
Points 135,942
Leslie replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 12:21 PM | Locked

Bonita, hope you have a wonderful Birthday

[Ava, Missouri

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 256
Points 4,675
Lesley replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 12:30 PM | Locked

Happy Birthday Bonita hope you have a great day.

I managed to get the Twister quilt together but it is not wide enough, plenty long enough though. May try and do a small twister border with the left over fabric.

We bought a shelf yesterday for my craft room but when we got it home I didn't like it, so we took it back and bought 3 small corner shelves which look much better. Just need to varnish them now and then maybe DH will put them up for me. Just wanted somewhere to pop quilting bits when I am trying to cut my fabric.

Why do the weekends fly by? Back to work tomorrow but it also means I have rehearsal tomorrow night I sing in a large choir ( 300) and we have our next concert April 21st so lots of words to learn including Swahili as we are doing a Lion King Medley!!

Hope you all have a great week,

xx

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,798
Points 352,042
Kris replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 1:11 PM | Locked

Happy Birthday Bonita.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 1:59 PM | Locked

Have the very best birthday ever, Bonita.

Sukochi

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 762
Points 9,954
Rhonnie replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 3:44 PM | Locked

Happy Birthday Bonita !

I have to say I slept in this morning...somthing about stepping away from the sewing machine at 5 am makes you sleep past normal hours. I woke up to a big ball of fluff nuzzling me. My great pyrenees wanted in be in bed with mom so we snuggled and slept in. I was shocked she found space with the 5 labs already in place. DH came in and asked if I was ok with all them around he asked if I needed anything....when I have them all and they won't go out or mess with him I am hurting or going to have a super bad day. After I got up I said my pain meds worked I took 5 labs and 1great pyronese *giggles*

I grabbed a cup of hot tea to look out and we got snow last night. So out to do chores. Nothing major going on with all the critters. DH had brought the eggs to the house and was walking back out and he slid down the drive...I didn't laugh nope I not wanna be next slider. He didn't fall but he wouldn't walk that way again.

We went down to stoke up the fireplace....this will make for a great evening of sewing and getting more things in order. Since my sewing room is the basement I have the fireplace,. It makes for warm sewing when its cold out. Mandy has demanded her pillow be put back under my sewing table. Then of course there is one under the cutting table for usually Katie. Then Cleo, Einstien and Cleo take over the sectional couch. So after we read a few more posts and check emails we will all be heading to sew and see what we UFOs can get done.

I hope everyone has a great day!!! Happy Quilting!!!!!

I'm a material girl....Want to see my fabric collection?

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 210
Points 5,385
Renee replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 4:48 PM | Locked

Maddie is such a wonderful young lady, you must be so proud of her Nan.

Today I have been trying to work on a denim circle quilt for a friend.  I just finished cutting all the squares for my centers, which are based on the answers to the Suduko puzzle on the date of her wedding anniversary.  I am also hoping to work on my Quilts For Kids.

Got a fabulous bargin at Michael's,on an Ott light. You know they are rather pricey. I had been watching on that clamps to your table in the clearance section $49.99 for about 6 months hoping it would go down some more. Well went there on Saturday, the whole clearance section was gone. Saw a Ott light floor lamp with no price, so  took it for price check (was going to use my 40%) and just get it. Well, I thought the cashier said $89.99, she said no miss, that is $8.99, I asked her to check again. I thought I had an out of body experience, can you imagine getting  a $200.00 Ott floor lamp for $9.00. 

If you need one I would check with your local Michael's and see if they are having the same sale.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,574
Points 36,060
ls2116 replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 5:02 PM | Locked

Happy Birthday Bonita!

Renee What a deal I wish I could find one of those at that price.

Worked on Nephews quilt, its coming along but I'm going to have to make another trip to fabric store in my concentrated search for orange fabric,  thread completely slipped the brain,  and I discovered I have only half a spool!  I don't know when the Weather will let up though as its snowing again.

Quilting My Rainbow

Page 398 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 396 397 398 399 400 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use