Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 397 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 395 396 397 398 399 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 266
Points 4,965
Lesley replied on Sat, Feb 2 2013 4:44 PM | Locked

Sukochi I have 2 bindings I need to do. We went food shopping this afternoon so tomorrow will be free to do as I please ( well in my world it will be not sure what DH has in mind!!)

Today was lovely and sunny but the wind was bitterly cold. The papers say that we could get more snow so we will wait and see.

My youngest and his wife have just landed in Dubai en route to Thailand. I hope they have a safe trip, I always worry when either of my boys are out of the country silly really they are 34 and 32 this year old enough to look after themselves really.

Well I need to go to bed. night night.

xx

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,875
Sukochi replied on Sat, Feb 2 2013 5:25 PM | Locked

Weatherman says 3 - 5 inches of snow here tonight. gthen some more in the morning. Just talked to Ron and he said Jasper just has rain. He said not to even try to come to Church tomorrow. Ha. We can't get out of our driveway, much less out of the County. Will get picture later. It sure is pretty.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sat, Feb 2 2013 9:41 PM | Locked

Nana:
I spoke with Spud a few days ago.  She is doing great.  Just been a little busy with all the grands living in her home now.

Thanks for the update on Spud, Nana.  It's good to hear she's doing well!

No sewing for me today.  DH and I headed out for an ice fishing tourney on a local lake - all for a good cause.  It was rather cold, and the fish were not biting for anyone.  I think all of ten fish were registered between noon and 3 p.m.  You can't really see my fishing hole in this picture because my big boot is in the way.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 80
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sat, Feb 2 2013 9:44 PM | Locked

Looks like fun Nancy. DS1 and Jr would be more then willing to take you out and be sure to help you catch plenty of perch. LOL

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,912
Points 40,960
ls2116 replied on Sat, Feb 2 2013 10:08 PM | Locked

Ended up going to hospital with DH because it was snowing and the roads were bad I didn't want him to be alone in it.  No update on FIL other than were counting the days until they at least give him water.

As soon as I got home I started sewing on blocks for quilt which are square on point.  I'm doing the assembly a little backwards by sewing the side triangles together first then attaching to main block.  Have you ever done that?

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,694
Points 179,533
Marie replied on Sat, Feb 2 2013 10:29 PM | Locked

Nana, thanks for the update on Spud.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,033
Points 368,977
Kris replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 1:29 AM | Locked

Marsha-SM:
Kris, you, Thea and I (along with many others)  need protective bubbles around us to protect us from the ups and downs. 

Yes we do Marsha. Today I'm laid up with muscle spasms in my back. Can't seem to get them under control. I wore my brace but no help. I'm currently hooked up to a TENS unit which I'll wear for 24 hours. *sigh*

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,033
Points 368,977
Kris replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 1:42 AM | Locked

MNnancy:
 DH and I headed out for an ice fishing tourney on a local lake - all for a good cause.

Thanks for sharing your pic Nancy. I'm glad it was for a good cause.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,739
Points 436,625
Nana replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 1:56 AM | Locked

Kris

I do believe you need a vacation with some crazy ladies to get your body back in synch.   Sure wish you were able to get away.   I would hide you in my room at no extra charge.   We would maybe have to dress you in a hostess outfit so nobody would notice that you weren't a guest.....LOL

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,033
Points 368,977
Kris replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 2:24 AM | Locked

Nana,

I believe I need to be with some crazy ladies too. 

Nana:
We would maybe have to dress you in a hostess outfit so nobody would notice that you weren't a guest.....LOL

I would wear just about anything if it meant I could be with you all on retreat.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 7:20 AM | Locked

Looking good Nancy, lol

[Ava, Missouri

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,645
Points 52,535
Ginny replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 7:34 AM | Locked

Oh Kris,  I do hope those spasms go away for you quickly.  I'd give you a hug, but it might set the spasms off again.  Just feel better soon.    Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,875
Sukochi replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 8:51 AM | Locked

So sad for all the pain, illness, and family problems. God never said it would be easy, He said IT WOULD BE WORTH IT. Keep that clearly in mind. I, for one, struggle with that, but, that said, I do believe it.

Nancy, who is that masked quilter??

So glad there is a great report on Spud. Good that she is having a special time with the grands. Priceless. This is how memories are made.

Snow is slowing melting away. Cats were not thrilled with it at all. Out to potty and back in, No bird hunting today. Kitty has been on a roll lately. A bird a day. Breaks my heart to see her strut the birdhunter's happy dance. But, this is the way life has been made. Do birds grieve their losse like we grieve for them? A question for the ages.

Off to shower an move on with this day. Got a very late start.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,828
Points 248,694
Barbara replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 8:57 AM | Locked

Nancy , you look well..........cold,  Not for me ..LOL   barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,828
Points 248,694
Barbara replied on Sun, Feb 3 2013 8:59 AM | Locked

Well for the first time in months I finally got thru the entire bunny shop hop ... they have a really cute pattern for this one that i liked  maybe I'll even be lucky and win a gift certificate ... lol   Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 397 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 395 396 397 398 399 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use