Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 368 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 366 367 368 369 370 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,630
Points 52,280
Ginny replied on Fri, Jan 18 2013 11:45 AM | Locked

Sukochi,  Glad to hear Jim came through his cataract surgery well  and that your drive home went well.     Ginny

• | Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 6,195
nantenn replied on Fri, Jan 18 2013 3:20 PM | Locked

It is sunny and 53 degrees here. Snowed very hard for ten min yesterday. DS got off early due to ice but all dry today. Working on cleaning up sewing room and getting al new fabrics put up.  Have lots of yrdage for DD curtains which i need to start. Madie is playing catch up with school as working in hawaii was not getting far. 

Enjoyed our trip and DGD#2was quite the jealous one and had a few meltdown. Maddie tried to calm her to no avail. Even though only 31 days between them, maturity levels were more like 2-3 years. 

Nan

Cleveland, TN

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Fri, Jan 18 2013 5:04 PM | Locked

Is anyone else having problems with the site today?

I've had it crash on me four times in the last three hours...and only QCA.  All the other sites I visit via the internet are accessible without a problem, so I suspect it is a QCA issue.

Winthrop, WA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Fri, Jan 18 2013 5:09 PM | Locked

Donna B:

Is anyone else having problems with the site today?

I've had it crash on me four times in the last three hours...and only QCA.  All the other sites I visit via the internet are accessible without a problem, so I suspect it is a QCA issue.

I give up (for awhile at least)...it took me 4 tries to get this posted!

Winthrop, WA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,077
Leslie replied on Fri, Jan 18 2013 5:15 PM | Locked

Donna, there was a couple of hours that when i tried to get on the site was down

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,077
Leslie replied on Fri, Jan 18 2013 5:16 PM | Locked

Sukochi, glad to hear jim came though his surgery like a champ

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Fri, Jan 18 2013 6:06 PM | Locked

Working on a 14 x14 pillow started last April at VB retreat!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,904
Points 40,845
ls2116 replied on Fri, Jan 18 2013 8:48 PM | Locked

Well I got 4 hrs sleep last nite, don't think I'm sewing tonight.  Also I'm upset my DD called me and feathers were ruffled by her significant or un other.I worry about her so much I feel like I can't call her or anything lets just say sil is a very private person sometimes no most the time it scares me.  They went to school together it just shouldn't be like this.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,518
Points 48,260
Frances replied on Sat, Jan 19 2013 10:43 AM | Locked

Sukochi,

Glad Jims surgery went well.

Nantenn, glad you had a great time in Hawaii, i hope you are able to share pics of what you saw and what you brought.

We have Snow anyone wants it im willing to push it your way.

Ive spent the day quilting finished one of the blocks for the Wildflowers Applique quilt, and cut out the first block for my Hawaiian 12 days of Christmas quilt, tommorrow i should start sewing it, and joined the blocks together for a baby quilt that im making for a friend.

Hope everyones having a great day.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sat, Jan 19 2013 10:37 PM | Locked

I only see one posting on this thread for today, so I'm guessing the site was misbehaving again.  Tonight seems to be good.  I've been off for a day or two - turned my attention to planning a summer trip to Alaska.  So many decisions to make and plans to coordinate.  I guess on Monday, I'll have to officially book the first part of the trip, and if we get the time slot we want, then I'll hope everything else will fall into place around it.

A nasty cold front moved in today - the wind is howling and they're saying the temps won't even reach 0 for a high tomorrow.  Wish I didn't have to drive into town for church, but I volunteered to help with the fundraising meal after the service.

Patti, I'm sorry to hear your surgery was such a bad experience.  I think you should ask for the name of the anesthesiologist and then insist that you don't get him/her on your service the next time.

CC - such a scary experience with the cat.  I hope Sprout heals well.

Stay warm, everyone!

- - - - - -

Edit: Well, the site is not good tonight.  I hit "post" and it took a full 3 minutes for this message to show up.  Thought for sure it would time out.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 6,195
nantenn replied on Sat, Jan 19 2013 11:39 PM | Locked

Meet DS new girl Tiffany this evening. She is very mature, 26 years old. Has a son who will be 8 pn Valentines day. Son and her have lots in common. EX finally got all her stuff out of his place and movedback to Virginia. I have never seen my son happy like this. He was always a glass half empty type....butnowheis positive and going slow butmoving forward. So i am one happy Momma these days. 2 outof3 kids are very happy...now to get oldest to find peace.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,904
Points 40,845
ls2116 replied on Sun, Jan 20 2013 12:51 AM | Locked

I'm going to clean sewing area and relax.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,850
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sun, Jan 20 2013 7:15 AM | Locked

Off to church this a.m. Am so glad to know I can go back!! Have missed it so much.

Jim is having a problem with seeing. He sees so clearly and easily without glasses in the right eye so he removed that lens from his glasses. But, with the correction in the left eye different from the vision in the right eye, He is dizzy. He is staying home today as he is "off center".  He can see without correction, in the right eye. It is so amazing. Having had 220/400 vision, without correction, and only corrected to 20/40, this has him just overjoyed.

Patti how are you coming with your eye? I pray that you have great visio and are happy with it. No more problems, I pray.

This Country is in a financial disaster. The President is having a two day party. For crying out loud, now is not the time to party. He is just continueing a job he already had. I think it is so distastful to do all this, when we have so many who have no jobs, have lost their houses, and military families who don't make enough, and live on food stamps. Biden is having a quiet private swaring in at this house.

Got that little quilt, 42" square, finished. That quilt fought me from day one. I am so glad the piecing is over, but, now must figure out how to do a pieced backing. Will this never be over???? At least, I have until Mar.12th to gift it.

Better go. Will pull out all my quilt "how to" books to figure this out.

Have a blessed day.  (((HUGS)))

Sukochi

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,153
Points 14,965
Dawn replied on Sun, Jan 20 2013 8:34 AM | Locked

Wishing I was going to church, but still feeling like crud.  I am soooooooooo sick of being sick!  I am coughing so hard now my sides hurt.  Then you get that flem stuck in your throat and it feels like you can't breathe.  Neck hurts cause have to sleep w/2 pillows.  Won't go bowling today either.  Will try to get an appt. to see the dr. tomorrow.  Really don't want to go out tomorrow, since it will be a balmy 9 here. 

Ok, sorry for complaining.  I may see if I can at least quilt some more on Nolan's quilt.  Hallmark is playing Golden Girls for awhile so that will help.  :-)

Everyone have a great Sunday!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Sun, Jan 20 2013 8:48 AM | Locked

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:
Patti how are you coming with your eye? I pray that you have great visio and are happy with it. No more problems, I pray.

Thanks Sukochi.  Still blurry in the eye that was done, but better every day.  They say it can take a month.  The left was my worse eye.  So my vision is pretty weird right now.   Can't do anything close without my glasses.  I actually see better long distance without them.  In between, it's a toss up.  The glasses I have right now are not quite right for the right eye either.  For example, when I look straight at the computer, it's blurry.  I have to look though the bottom of the lens.  So I either tilt my head back, or I have to perch the glasses high on my nose.  It's a lot easier to perch them lower. 

I have not had any more problems.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Page 368 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 366 367 368 369 370 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use