Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 337 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 335 336 337 338 339 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 6:33 PM | Locked

Oh my Jacy.   That had to be a scarey time for you.   I have helped convert atrial fib lots of times.   Sometimes just a good deep cough will do it.   Hopefully the meds will take effect quickly.  Just be a little cautious for at least a couple of weeks.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,443
Points 176,258
Marie replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 6:38 PM | Locked

Marge, congrats on your 20  pound loss and keeping it off over the holidays.  Give yourself a pat on the back, you deserve it!

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 105
Points 2,710
Nancy P replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 6:42 PM | Locked

Jacy,

Sorry about your medical stuff!  Don't cook, clean od drive (unless you want to go somewhere for  fabric)!  I'm sure everyone here will agree!

Nancy P

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,443
Points 176,258
Marie replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 6:49 PM | Locked

Jacy, that must've been scary!  You take it easy and take care of yourself.  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 7:04 PM | Locked

This is our belief, also. But, the question was posed for our education in the Bible and in faith.  We often have these sort of discussions. We did a study of "cults" and some were surprised by what religions were covered under this heading. But, truly, only God knows the answer to some of our questions.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 7:09 PM | Locked

This was a normal routine for Jim's Mom. One reason we put her into an assisted living facility was that these episodes of losing consciousness were getting constant. We could not take care of her here. I pray this does not happen to you, ever again. I will sure add you to my prayers.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 7:53 PM | Locked

HUGE SALE at Quilted Experssions. I just got 9 yards of name brand fabirc for $36. includeing shipping. This is Last Call for $3.50 a yard. Get it while it's hot. There is, in the 40% off fabric, a jelly roll for $15.99! I had already paid for the other, when I saw this. I made a good arguement for it, but Jim said "Enough!". Shoot. Can't complain, though. Couldn't  believe when he said that was too good a sale to pass up.  Jim said that....Jim who???

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 8:31 PM | Locked

I think DD has the same sock bug as you do, Kris. She is getting so she has more neat socks than she has clothes to wear them with.  Now if I could just get her to match them up and wear Pairs after they go through the wash... Honestly, you'd think that at her age she's be able to match her socks!!

Sprout was croupy again last night so we spent another night in the rocker. Himself seems to be on the mend -  I hope!!  I do not recommmend sitting up all night. My spine and shoulders don't appreciate my efforts. And my hips are joining in their chorus of complaints. It'll be days before I walk up-right again. Neanderthal Woman has nothing on me!

I gotta wonder : How do single Moms and mothers of Twins deal with these all nighters??  I was blessed with a good man who walked the floor with the little guy for a few hours last night after he got home, so I was able to get a little bit of sleep. Without him I'd be in terrible shape today!

I took down the tree and decorations today. I'd hoped to get it done yesterday but  life interfered. We didn't put much up this year on account of the little carpet creeper, so taking it down was pretty easy.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 65
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 105
Points 2,710
Nancy P replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 9:09 PM | Locked

Choccake I think they are 20!

Nancy P

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,817
Points 365,857
Kris replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 9:12 PM | Locked

chocake2:
  Now if I could just get her to match them up and wear Pairs after they go through the wash... Honestly, you'd think that at her age she's be able to match her socks!!

A lot of mine come in mismatched pairs. I love those the best.

chocake2:
Sprout was croupy again last night so we spent another night in the rocker. Himself seems to be on the mend -  I hope!!  I do not recommmend sitting up all night. My spine and shoulders don't appreciate my efforts. And my hips are joining in their chorus of complaints. It'll be days before I walk up-right again. Neanderthal Woman has nothing on me!

I hope you all get a good rest soon.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 9:40 PM | Locked

Jacy, so glad you are feeling better, must have ben very scary

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 9:54 PM | Locked

CC'

My granddaughter will only wear her socks mismatched.   You can even buy socks already mismatched.   Strange fashion statement....LOL

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 10:10 PM | Locked

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:
I sent you a friend request accept it. there is a message there. Just reply to it.

Oh, be careful there.  I have my QCA messaging set to send a copy to my regular email because I seldom go to my QCA home page.  The trouble with that email routing is that if I reply directly to the email, it will be delivered to QCA admin.  I have to remember to go back to the QCA home page to reply to private messages.  Is that the same experience some of you have had with PMs?

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 10:14 PM | Locked

Nancy

I don't send anything from site to my emails but I do know of private messages that were seen by admin.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,399
Points 119,586
Patti replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 10:20 PM | Locked

Wow Jacy, I am glad you are feeling better.  But no better place to pass out.  Hope this is an isolated incident.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Page 337 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 335 336 337 338 339 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use