Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 335 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 333 334 335 336 337 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,846
Points 366,332
Kris replied on Thu, Jan 3 2013 9:33 PM | Locked

chocake2:
Sprout caught his brothers' germ. We were  up all night.

Poor baby. Hope he gets to feeling better soon.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Thu, Jan 3 2013 9:39 PM | Locked

chocake2:
Drag me from my deathbed and ask if I'll make them an apple pie?

That is not too far from the truth when mine were little. Their dad was the worst. :)

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,757
Points 38,940
ls2116 replied on Thu, Jan 3 2013 10:13 PM | Locked

Hope sprout is all better soon!

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,457
Points 176,448
Marie replied on Thu, Jan 3 2013 10:40 PM | Locked

Frances, congrats on your purchase, post a pic when you get it.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,459
Points 244,017
Thea replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 7:44 AM | Locked

Pictures - yes pictures - speak a thousand words...teehee...

I am awake - woke very early - could not believe I was awake but once my eyes opened my nasty body said HELLO - not in a friendly way either... aggravating... today is day 3 since we got back and all that riding and driving so quickly has done me in.  I know I said I was okay with this happening but oh my... I think today might be a day sitting in my chair watching Barbara sew and keeping her company while she does... maybe in a few hours I might be ready to attempt some today but at this moment... it looks doubtful.  My feet are hurting today... oh my ... I could list all the body parts that are screaming at me right now including my fingertips but I don't have enough space here...teehee... so I think I am going to catch up on some reading and maybe watch some programs that have been tivod... I hope that the swelling goes down some today.. I feel like a beached whale...teehee... a good picture just appeared in my mind.

DDIL called yesterday and invited me to come stay with them from March 17 - April 22 - the baby shower - through the babies birth to Echo's 3rd annual ballet recital - DH almost had a heart attack when I told him...teehee... he said are you thinking about it... I said - hmmmm - although I would very much love to be there - I need my recliner and my bed and my sewing stuff hun... and of course I couldn't be gone from you for that long of a time... although back in 97 I left for 6 1/2 months to go to Croatia and no cleaning or cooking sounds so good...teehee... But no back then I didn't have all these body problems... and I do need my warmth so until I move up there and have my own home there that is toasty warm I'll not be staying there for that long - but a trip up for each part of this might happen...

Oklahoma winds are blowing quilty hugz to all today!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 10:56 AM | Locked

Well today we are heading to our youngest daughters for a few days of fun in lots of snow. Grandpa and Grandma are getting a motel so we can have some peace and quiet :) It should be fun. I need to figure out how to set up a sewing area when we get home, I'm starting to have withdrawal. When I did not feel well the last couple of years I did not care if I sewed or not, I just did so because I wanted to get my grandkids quilts done. Now, I want to be able to sew for me.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430
Brandy (Modern_Mosaic_Mom) replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 10:58 AM | Locked

Thea - I hope you start feeling better very very soon!  

CC - I hope your evening was more restful than the previous night!

My son's 7th birthday is on Sunday!  My (not so) little Epiphany baby!!  Can't believe he is already 7.  It's like he is growing up without my permission.  Oh how I miss him as a baby.  God greatly blessed me with that little bundle!

Back to work I go!  Will be sewing later tonight and hopefully finishing up a couple of quilts for the nieces.

Love and hugs to all!  Brandy

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 12:44 PM | Locked

Kris:

I'm ver much a fan. I have videos, books, mugs, PJs, undies, fabric, latch hook rugs and I'm wearing Snoopy and Woodstock socks right now.

Now how did I guess that you'd have the socks, too?? LOL   :D

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,209
Points 16,230
Susan replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 2:13 PM | Locked

I finished my baby quilt top and picked out backing, just have to make dreaded binding. I wish I had someone to bind for me. Oh well, I hope the girl getting this quilt for her new baby girl likes it. I so like to make these adorable quilts. Now Im going to sit in front of the fire and read for awhile this afternoon. Its a cold dreary day here in North Florida and the fireplace is calling me.  Will get back to binding  that quilt later on.      Susan

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 266
Points 4,965
Lesley replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 2:18 PM | Locked

Well at least it is only a baby quilt Susan look at it that way not quite as much to bind as a full size one. Will you post a picture as I think I may need to make my god-daughter one very soon.

Thanks Lesley x

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 266
Points 4,965
Lesley replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 2:23 PM | Locked

Hi I wasn't sure how to reply to your post and I just posted as normal. ( worked it out now!!) If you could spare me a small piece of the golf material I would appreciate it. my husband plays every weekend so it would be something I could incorporate in an idea I have had. If the postage to the UK is an issue I am going to Colorado in March and I could send you the address of the hotel, or I could send you the postage back. No worries if you have already given it away.,

Thanks Lesley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 2:25 PM | Locked

Lesley

When you write a post and want a specific person to pay attention you will need to start your post with their name.  As I did in this one.   You can click on quick reply in any post to write on this thread but it won't reference back to the person.  I know that the workings of this site can be a little confusing at times but you will get the hang of it in no time.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 266
Points 4,965
Lesley replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 2:52 PM | Locked

Nana

Thank you for your help I will try that.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 266
Points 4,965
Lesley replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 2:55 PM | Locked

Sukochi

I have no idea how to send you a PM ( know it means private message though) can someone talk me through it please?

Thanks

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 3:06 PM | Locked

Lesley:

Sukochi

I have no idea how to send you a PM ( know it means private message though) can someone talk me through it please?

Thanks

Lesley, I sent you a friend request accept it. there is a message there. Just reply to it.

Sukochi

Page 335 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 333 334 335 336 337 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use