Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 326 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 324 325 326 327 328 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,649
Points 135,942
Leslie replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 8:18 AM | Locked

Everyone needs to go over to the Crazy Quilt Group, and look at the amazing hand work those ladies do,  they are doing a RR block,  their detail work is stunning, I am in constant awe

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 65
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 8:38 AM | Locked

Brany,those picture are so wonderful. Your little boy is sure handsome and quite a keeper. The picture of you with the light that looks like a star is just amazing.

Thing that has me worried about DBL's diagnosis is that for sometime Jim has exhibited many of the symptoms of this syndrome. Will do mroe research today. Are going over to see him. He will reamin in the hospital at least for the time being. Keep praying.

We will be tightening our belt this year. Things are getting scary in Washington and it will fall on us.  So glad (NOT!) Congress got a raise. Nobody else will. Grrrr.....

Have a wonderful day. Make this a memorable year.

Oh, Thea, I am so glad you had such a wonderful time. How do you suppose you will live in the frigid north? Will the worse pain stop you dead in your tracks. Seems like Arizona is where you should be headed.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

Brany,those picture are so wonderful. Your little boy is sure handsome and quite a keeper. The picture of you with the light that looks like a star is just amazing.

Thank you Sukochi! It was a picture from my friends wedding in December. That is the most flattering of the ones I am in. There are others of me that make me want to bawl and apologize for ruining her pictures. I am going to take full body photos tomorrow. I won't post them here until July when I do a 6 month update. 

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,033
Points 108,610
chocake2 replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 10:17 AM | Locked

MNnancy:

chocake2:
'Wasting" food was nearly a mortal sin at our house! I can recall sitting in misery, staring at a plate of cold liver....I sat there until bedtime, and then  I got a swat for not eating before I was allowed to crawl between the sheets.  And I'd missed playing street baseball!!  I  bet I am not the only one here with that story, or one simular to it...

CC, you must be my long lost sister!  Or maybe our mothers were sisters.  This is absolutely the same story I tell.  I finally discovered the beauty of pockets - I could sneak uneaten food into my pocket to dispose of once outside.  A dog in the family would have been nice!  LOL

I was lucky...not only did we have a dog, but he loved veggies.  The only trouble was, he was a very noisy eater.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 10:22 AM | Locked

Leslie

I went and checked out "the cute as a button" round robin project.  Amazing.  Those ladies are always doing the most beautiful handwork.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144
Spudgrandma replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 10:24 AM | Locked

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:
Got a diagnosis on DLB.

Glad they figured out what it is and hopefully he will start feeling better soon.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144
Spudgrandma replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 10:28 AM | Locked

Brandy:
From us to y'all! Happy New Year! I am so thankful for this community! 

You have a wonderful New Year also Brandy. What a lovely picture of you and your son...thank you for sharing.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,033
Points 108,610
chocake2 replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 10:32 AM | Locked

Happy New Year!!

Thanks for the great photo Brandy.

Safe Travels Thea.

Prayers going up for Jim's Brother, Sukochi.

Be safe on that ladder, Gini.

We have a nice warm chinook blowing here. Ol Sol is pushing the snow past the window so it looks like a terrible blizzard is blowing. I suspect the white stuff will all be gone by evening.

DD is talking about taking the table over for her artwork today. The boys have the livingroom buried under their assorted toys. ... Mom is ready for them to go back to school and give me my house back. That said, you know I am gonna be whining on Thursday about how the house is too quiet and I miss my helpers. LOL

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 10:33 AM | Locked

Problem with the meds treatment for DLB is, he is all about his looks and on this dose of Steroids, he will puff up like a toad. This is not going to be pleasant for him....or the rest of us." You're So Vain" was written about this man! I pray he will handle this well.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,384
Points 119,271
Patti replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 10:38 AM | Locked

Going to the Methow today.  Find somewhere to go snow shoeing.  DS is here and DH is going along.  We have 3 pairs of snow-shoes, but only one pair of cross country skis.  Looks like it is going to be a beautiful sunny day.  Unless the fog come in again like yesterday. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 10:39 AM | Locked

WEll HNY everyone,  today with all the new projects starting ,I just need to figure out what I"m gonna do first. LOL   . Good luck to everyone on all the great projects going on and I look fowrd to seeing all of them.. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144
Spudgrandma replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 12:17 PM | Locked

Well so far I've done nothing in the new year. It has been a really lazy day, it is too cold to do much of anything. I think we are just going to veg. The boys go to register for school tomorrow so maybe grandma can have some quiet time LOL

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,296
Points 45,850
Angele replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 12:31 PM | Locked

Leslie, my oldest son was the same. Stews were the worst thing to make. It totally grossed him out.  He really changed when he began  cooking in a fancy restaurant while in school.  I learned that simple was better for him. Because we had to clean our plates too, I never made my boys do that, but I insisted that they try new food at least once. They eat almost anything, except beets...and I don't know why.  I love them.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,296
Points 45,850
Angele replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 12:36 PM | Locked

Kris my oldest son still does that eating each food separately.  

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 12:48 PM | Locked

Our DS does not separate his food anymore. However, he does still eat mac and cheese with raisins in it. Makes me sick to even see that.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 35
Page 326 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 324 325 326 327 328 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use