Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 315 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 313 314 315 316 317 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,048
Points 369,207
Kris replied on Thu, Dec 27 2012 4:32 PM | Locked

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

DH's DB has been diagnosised with Spinal Stenosis. Numb in the hands and from the knees down. Please pray for he and DSIl. She is suffering from a upper respiritory infection.

Prayers going up.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,875
Sukochi replied on Thu, Dec 27 2012 5:35 PM | Locked

We got such a surprise today. Our DN's, who live half their time here and half their time at their FL home. brought us this big gift basket for Christmas. They went to the Adopt a Greyhound Benefit in FL. They have a slient auction and the gift baskets are sold to the highest bidder's. Well, they won one of them. It had a BIG scrpabook all with completed, darling, pages done. Just need pictures. It is beautiful  There was a Pewter Dog house with Dog bone ballloons flying over it, two stuffed dog toys, a frisbee, some dog treats, some dog shampoo and a sticker. I just had a fit over it.

Whiile DN and I were looking through the pages, she said I should put some doggie themed fabric, one one of the big sqaures on each page. How cute is that? But, here in lies the rub. I have no doggie fabric. Do any of y'all? If ya do, would you send me a 3x3 or 4x4 piece? I love, love you for ever.  If ya have some to spare, and you friend me, I could give you my address.  Then it would be really even more special, cause I would have the names of the fabric square people in my book, too.  Oh, wait, I am not calling y'all square, I hope you understand that.  Here are some of the pages, and Herself. Herself, Lily, has a bath and cut.appt.  tomorrow. The pillow behind her was in the basket, as was the teddy bear and a bone shaped toy.

She looks possessed. Yep, my dog!

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,048
Points 369,207
Kris replied on Thu, Dec 27 2012 5:45 PM | Locked

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:
It had a BIG scrpabook all with completed, darling, pages done. Just need pictures. It is beautiful  There was a Pewter Dog house with Dog bone ballloons flying over it, two stuffed dog toys, a frisbee, some dog treats, some dog shampoo and a sticker. I just had a fit over it.

Cute scrapbook and cute dog.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Thu, Dec 27 2012 7:50 PM | Locked

Woof. That's just neat, Sukochi!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,713
Points 248,447
Thea replied on Thu, Dec 27 2012 8:17 PM | Locked

My Grand kids in the outfits I sent them to wear for Christmas day!  So adorable... I love them so so much!

Photo: Christmas 2012

• | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,703
Points 179,728
Marie replied on Thu, Dec 27 2012 8:42 PM | Locked

Thea, they are adorable and very lucky to have you as a grandma!  Their outfits are beautiful!

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,520
Points 48,345
Frances replied on Fri, Dec 28 2012 12:22 AM | Locked

Sukochi,

Ive got some i will put in the post for you:-)

lots of love

Francesxx

must have come in the equilter bundles i ordered ages ago.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,520
Points 48,345
Frances replied on Fri, Dec 28 2012 12:25 AM | Locked

Kris:

Frances:

Leslie :

Frances, I'm not Kris, but it is a book, they even made it into a movie, was really good

Thanks Leslie,

Since shes just finished her snowman quilt i presumed it was Kris's new quilt.

lots of love

Francesxx

Sorry about the confusion Frances. Joni mentioned her book so I told her what I was reading at the moment.

My fault Kris,

My imagination was going into overdrive thinking of this new quilt you were making with elephants on:-)

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Fri, Dec 28 2012 12:32 AM | Locked

MNnancy:

Say, didn't QCA admin promise us a new server by the end of the month?  December is quickly coming to a close, and this site is not getting any speedier...

I was wondering the same thing!  I have resorted to using Chrome in the hope of speeding things up a bit, however, even with Chrome I have been bumped off twice in the last 2 days, because of slow response from QCA's website...big surprise!!!  

So QCA ADMIN, where is the new server that was promised by mid-December???  We were so looking forward to the improvement...

Winthrop, WA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,506
Points 48,350
Angele replied on Fri, Dec 28 2012 8:18 AM | Locked

Thea I hope there will be clear paths for your travels up north.  Make sure to have warm quilts in the car.  Be sure to let us know when you get to destination so we don't worry.  Now I hope your body is behaving as you need it to do all that is on your list. 

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,506
Points 48,350
Angele replied on Fri, Dec 28 2012 8:20 AM | Locked

Hmmm...Floozy and Baloney...he picked very romantic names for you two...lol I hope you will be able to show us what you look like.  

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,875
Sukochi replied on Fri, Dec 28 2012 8:26 AM | Locked

Ugh! Christmas comes down, today. What a chore. Though, this is the most beautiful tree we have ever hand and I would leave it up all year if Jim would let me. It just makes me happy clear through to sit and look at a decorated Christmas tree.

Getting a start on 2 UFO. I went through all and have more then I thought. Bah Humbug. But, this is the year to clean house...everywhere.

2013 is coming too quickly. That means cleaning out the files of our life and making them ready for the junk of next year. My filing is sorely behind and that will take awhile. However, that is a chore for in front of the TV in the evenings. Though, there isn't much time as I go to bed at 7, to do my Bible study and read.

Bought a bunch of fabric at the online sales. Trying to get a better range in my small stash. Yesterday, I got apricots, today, browns, and a blue. Have enough, creams and whites to open at cream quilt shop. Don't know how that happened. But, really need MORE. However, Jimis going to kill me. Still need blues, purples, pinks, red, etc. We all know how that is. Solids and blenders, batiks

Better get up and going. This Christmas stuff won't march itselves into the assorted plastic bins and boxes. 

It is a great day to be outside also. Need to go to the Library and food store, but so don't want too, It is in the 20's. Too cold for this Southern girl!

Have a wonderful quilty day. Laugh often, love much.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,506
Points 48,350
Angele replied on Fri, Dec 28 2012 8:30 AM | Locked

LOL Sukochi. Your Lily is cute even when possessed. 

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,506
Points 48,350
Angele replied on Fri, Dec 28 2012 8:31 AM | Locked

Thea they are adorable.  

Angèle  from NWO

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,844
Points 248,939
Barbara replied on Fri, Dec 28 2012 8:34 AM | Locked

Thea ,they are so adorable ,I love the outfits ,they look so cute in them. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 315 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 313 314 315 316 317 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use