Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 309 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 307 308 309 310 311 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 3:55 PM | Locked

Nan, what are you doing again? I didn't get it the first 5 times!!

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 6,195
nantenn replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 4:04 PM | Locked

Can't you tell I am in need of attention!!!!!!

now raining pretty hard, still 50 degrees and no wind. DD from hawaii called and was having a holiday meltdown...nothing was going right. They are at SO' s family place and thses folks are loaded and Kate apparently does not fit in well.  Kate has never been apeople person.

Going to go make some dinner as cereal has worn off. Nick texted, they made it fine, kids got tons of gifts..they get nothing all year long so Christmas cn be a big show.

wonder how many times this will post??

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,461
Points 361,952
Kris replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 4:25 PM | Locked

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

LOL. 

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,461
Points 361,952
Kris replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 4:25 PM | Locked

Pat Badder:
I would like to share with all of you what I am working on right now. My granddaughter asked me if I would make her son an Elmo quilt. So here it is I am surpriseing them with added photos to the quilt blocks.

Very cool. He'll love it.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,650
Points 135,977
Leslie replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 5:57 PM | Locked

Sukochi, I just love you, your always cracking me up

[Ava, Missouri

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 6:12 PM | Locked

Lelise, I would love you too, but, you are always laughing at ME!!!

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,650
Points 135,977
Leslie replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 6:14 PM | Locked

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

Lelise, I would love you too, but, you are always laughing at ME!!!

ROFLOL, see there you go again.   I will try to do better, I won't tell you you are making me laugh Hows that lol.

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,248
Points 239,907
Thea replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 6:49 PM | Locked

We had a very cold chilly Christmas.  It was a quiet day!  We are planning our big celebration with the kids for the New Year holiday - so that will be our Christmas.  Mom spent the day sleeping - I think the Cold cold weather has us all snuggling.  I started a new quilt and one of the blocks is very exasperating... 16 pieces meet in the center... and it isn't working... my DH said he has never seen me rip a block out and throw it in the box and say NEVER AGAIN... but I did ... I worked on some other blocks for the quilt - I'll have to come back to this one before i am done or just leave it out of the quilt all together - which might happen if I can't figure it out... 

We are getting ready to eat some home made chicken fettucine with alfredo... I made it up the other day and Mom and DH love it - plus Mom had a bowl of my home made Potato soup... since she doesn't know I am the one making them she is eating it... we just giggle when she tells everyone what a great cook DH is - but if she knew I made it she wouldn't even try it... I keep hoping that she will come around but who knows... 

I still have to wrap presents and get the car packed for our trip but definitely not in the next couple days the temps outside are in the single digits - but that is warmer then MN which is in the negatives... snuggling under my quilts...

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,541
Points 46,765
Debbie-do replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 7:24 PM | Locked

Spoiler alert:  If you go see Les Miserables, bring tissues... lots and lots of tissues!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,106
Points 109,560
chocake2 replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 8:47 PM | Locked

Kris:

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

LOL. 

Be nice Sukochi. She only did it to make me feel better about double posting.  dincha, Nan?

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,330
Points 36,660
Linda replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 9:13 PM | Locked

Sometimes when I get on this thread after not being on it for a long time nothing makes sense that any of you are talking about. But at least you are laughing and having a good time. That's a good thing as Martha would say.

Today Indy and I slept in a bit, but I had the opportunity to have a ride to church this morning. It's been months since I've been to church service. The Christmas service was sooooo beautiful and I was so blessed to be able to attend today. I rarely have a ride to late service and it's nearly impossible for me to be ready to go to the 8:00 service....if I do I sleep thru it.

This afternoon a couple friends stopped by for a while. They brought me about 10 fat quarters and a gift card to Miller's Dry Goods. It just so happens our Amish Country Retreat in June is at the Rural Thimble behind Miller's. The gift card will be put to good use. After they left, Indy and I took a 2 hour nap. We needed it after the party last night. We got to sit on Santa's lap and have our picture taken. Can't wait to see that one!!

It's already after 10:00 pm. Today just flew by. I'm ready for bed. I didn't get much done on my quilt. 2 blocks I think. If we don't get the big storm that they are predicting for tonight, Christopher and Noel (my 2 oldest grandsons) will be over tomorrow. So I probably won't get much done tomorrow either. I have about 12 more of the 49 blocks to finish then I can start assembly.

Merry Christmas everyone and good night!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 50
Points 790
Georgia Girl Quilter replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 9:30 PM | Locked

Nice time with family today. Temps started in the high 70's and humid...shorts weather. By days end after violent thunderstorms it was sweater weather. 14 year old niece is learning to quilt/sew and she is almost done piecing her first quilt. Nice to pass the torch and keep the craft alive!

Merry Christmas to all!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 9:36 PM | Locked

Pat, what a great quilt for your grandson!  How old is he?

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 6,195
nantenn replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 9:38 PM | Locked

So where is that computer page that says it does not allow duplicate posts hen you need it?

things likee this happen when i stay in jammies all day and either eat, sleep or play on IPAD. I founf a new game.. Took me awhile to get it as DGD was mot home to explain the rules.   How does she know these things?  And now i have played or hrs  and apparently i've got it as i thijnk i will have to lose on  purpose..i think its a game to boost egos of us more mature audiences.

DGD called and they are on way home, it is freezing rain coming wherethey were but heavy rain here with fog. I am praying they will arrive safely. DS said there was no drama ll day. Someone should give these people a medal as they breathe drama.  

I tried to do some sewing but house is just too cold. Have het in sunroom but i feel like i am some sorta storm chaser with rain hitting skylights and aluminum roof. I have a small heater for bedroom to take chill off. I do not sleep withheat anyhow due to sinuses, so i have sheets plus 4 quilts on bed. Dogs will not go out in this weather put i put a pad down and both did there business. Sugar will hold hers till am ..small dog huge bladder

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Tue, Dec 25 2012 9:40 PM | Locked

Debbie-do:
If you go see Les Miserables, bring tissues... lots and lots of tissues!

I suspected as much.  

I'll take some for my eyes and some to stuff into my panties since the movie is 3-hours long and who would want to miss a moment to run to the bathroom.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 50
Page 309 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 307 308 309 310 311 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use