Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 286 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 284 285 286 287 288 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 10:56 AM | Locked

Ok but just gonna straighten up some so it's not  so messy,LOL  See ya alittle later,have a safe trip.

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
MelodyP MO/KS replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 10:59 AM | Locked
Barbara, what fun! Have a good day, my Friend!

MelodyP

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,105
Points 109,540
chocake2 replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 11:13 AM | Locked

Max and Barbara, I envy you. I'm sure the afternoon will be filled with giggles!

Think I will take today slow and easy. I'm behind on my mommy chores (again... Still) so maybe I'll clean the bathroom and run the vaccuum. ...Or not. Mostly I just plan to nag at the kids all they as they are also behind on their chores and they only have today to do them. Nothing gets done on school days besides homework and pet-care. DD has so much junk on her floor I'm afraid it'll cave in on top of us.

Sprout suprised me by going to bed an hour earlier then usual. Lately he's been up just about every hour at night, wanting to cuddle. He kicks off his blankets and gets cold. Last night he slept. I Can't tell you how nice that was for all involved! The dog is hyper this morning, and I think it's because she wasn't getting stepped on everytime I got out of bed to warm up the sprout... She got a good nights sleep too. LOL

Have super day Ever'body!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430
Brandy (Modern_Mosaic_Mom) replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 11:31 AM | Locked

Max - have a safe trip! You and Barbara have fun!!

CC-so glad Sprout slept well! 

Melody - how awesome that you are taking your mom shopping! Praying it will be the lift in spirit she needs!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,604
Spudgrandma replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 11:52 AM | Locked

Barbara:
I have to go in real fast an straighten up my front room /sewing room some as  Max is coming over today around two to bring me a couple of quilts to do for her. 

Oh Barbara and Max, I'm so jealous! You two have a great time, have some fun for me...

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,604
Spudgrandma replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 11:56 AM | Locked

CC, I'm so happy for you that Sprout slept. Every time you talk about him waking and wanting to snuggle, I think back to when mine were little and what I wouldn't give for just one more of those warm cuddles and soft necks to kiss. I think that is why our grandkids are so special, cause we kind of get a second chance for all that good stuff... :)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,604
Spudgrandma replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 11:59 AM | Locked

MelodyP MO/KS:
We are taking Mother Christmas shopping.

Have fun shopping with your Mom, that is another thing I miss this time of year, my Mom loved to shop and she would just wear me out. I sure wish I had appreciated those times more, but I still have my memories.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 237
Points 4,290
Christine replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 12:04 PM | Locked

Barbara:

Frances, you have been busy today,I can almost smell all those cakes and pies.  what a wonderful aroma,, I have to go in real fast an straighten up my front room /sewing room some as  Max is coming over today around two to bring me a couple of quilts to do for her.  so I can't be on here to long this morning.. I may just have to go throw in a package of bread in the machine to bake so the house smells good and we have some fresh bread for dinner. LOL    Barbara

Oooo, I like that idea!!  I have someone bringing some tops over today as well.  LOL  I told her I have 7 ahead of her but she didn't mind. LOL  I have 5 of Thea's to do, 1 for my daughter and 1 that's mine that really has no need to be finished anytime soon but I didn't want it to feel lonely to not be included. 

I've got a recipe for faaaabulous, soft, yummy gluten free bread that can go in either the oven or the breadmaker... so I'll throw it in the breadmaker.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 237
Points 4,290
Christine replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 12:15 PM | Locked

Thank you for the prayers, I felt them yesterday.  I decided not to take the Vicodin today... ow... so I'm keeping busy to take my mind off my jaw.... ow...  I can't bend over cause the ...ow... throbbing starts so everything I do is being done standing up ....ow... or sitting down.   I found out why it hurts so much... the wisdom tooth was at a 90 degree angle, and is the one Dr. Buck told me when I was 13  would never cause any trouble because it was buried too deep.  Yes, his name really was Dr. Buck.   On Friday, the doc ...ow... had to take the bone that was covering it off, and then dig the tooth out....OW...  and then he took the molar next to it which would have been fine and dandy except for the dang wisdom tooth next to it.  

Ok, I'll stop whining now... I'm worse than my 11 yo son!  LOL

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,503
Points 50,690
Ginny replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 12:18 PM | Locked

Wow Max and Barbara,  have fun together today.  Wish I were coming for supper--fresh home made bread- Yum,yum.   Ginny

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 237
Points 4,290
Christine replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 12:23 PM | Locked

Oh... my husband just reminded me, today is our 23rd wedding anniversary.  LOL 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
MelodyP MO/KS replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 12:34 PM | Locked
Spud, I'm trying to absorb as much as I can, will be thinking about you while we're out!

MelodyP

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
MelodyP MO/KS replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 12:36 PM | Locked
Christine, OOPS

MelodyP

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 697
Points 11,420
Bev replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 1:00 PM | Locked

Christine:

I've got a recipe for faaaabulous, soft, yummy gluten free bread that can go in either the oven or the breadmaker... so I'll throw it in the breadmaker.

Christine, please share your recipe for bread. You guys make me want to pull out my breadmaker!

from TN

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Dec 16 2012 1:16 PM | Locked

Bev , have mine going now,but its not gotten to the point where I can smell it cooking yet, I'm making Sweet Hawaiian bread so I know it will be really good .I can hardly wait  for it to get done.Now I just to need to figure out what I"m gonna cook with it for dinner.  

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 286 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 284 285 286 287 288 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use