Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 279 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 277 278 279 280 281 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 4:23 PM | Locked

chocake2:

Sukochi, Sprout says not to worry. He has blow-outs in Walmart everytime we go and no one seems to notice.

That is too funny CC, my first thought was of Sprout when Sukochi was telling what happened. I was thinking epic proportions :)

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 4:40 PM | Locked

OK, I should know, by now, that there are limits to what I should tell y'all. I think  this was OVER the limit. CC tell Sprout I siad thanks.

Sukochi

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,119
Points 14,425
Dawn replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 5:47 PM | Locked

Oh Sukochi!!!  So very sorry!  I will be praying for you! 

Had a great day!  Bowling was great, bowled my highest game ever a 196!!!  Then the other 2 games were 140!  We won 3 of the 4 games!  The last game we won by only 1 pin!  That hurt the poor guys . .. us 4 ladies beating the 4 guys!  :-)    Anyway, that was also my high series!  I am still sooooooooooo excited! 

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,650
Points 135,977
Leslie replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 6:07 PM | Locked

Sukochi, LOL I don't mean to laugh but your post always bring a smile to my face.  My Oldest daughters water broke in walmart they had some janitor following her with a mop until she was able to get out of the store,  They all still remember her LOL

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,504
Points 50,725
Ginny replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 6:11 PM | Locked

Whoo hoo Dawn,  Way to go!   Great bowling games.  I'd be excited too.    Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 6:11 PM | Locked

Woo Hoo, we got the living room done and the dining room (for the most part), the tree is up and it looks wonderful. We have lights, but will wait until my daughter and her boys get here to decorate. I have a little work to do on the side board in the dining room and I need to find a Christmas table cloth for the table. I feel like I accomplished something, after two years I cannot tell you how good it feels. Doing the Happy Dance.  

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,650
Points 135,977
Leslie replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 6:13 PM | Locked

Marie:

Get with the program Leslie!  I just bought the IPad mini and bought my first book last night, The Casual Vacancy by J. K. Rowling.  :  ) 

Roflol, you sound like my daughters,

[Ava, Missouri

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,664
Points 37,560
ls2116 replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 6:28 PM | Locked

I have hard time with nuts also.  I generally don't share so much publicly but I am a helpful type of person.  I'll be watching for what your Dr. visit reveals.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,504
Points 50,725
Ginny replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 6:31 PM | Locked

Great going,Spud and DH  Now would you like to come put my tree up?  I planned on doing that this afternoon, but felt cold and covered up with a throw and fell asleep.  Slept for 3 hours and now it is dark out.  Darn , I wanted to do this during the daylight.  Didn't start my beef stew for supper either.  Just started it 1/2 hour ago.  It will be done at bed time.  Oh well, it is good the next day too.   Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 6:32 PM | Locked

Spudgrandma:

Woo Hoo, we got the living room done and the dining room (for the most part), the tree is up and it looks wonderful. We have lights, but will wait until my daughter and her boys get here to decorate. I have a little work to do on the side board in the dining room and I need to find a Christmas table cloth for the table. I feel like I accomplished something, after two years I cannot tell you how good it feels. Doing the Happy Dance.  

Spud, It makes me do the happy dance with you! You have come so far. And have, still, far to go in this quilty life!!

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,504
Points 50,725
Ginny replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 6:38 PM | Locked

Careful doing that happy dance ,Sukochi after this afternoons fiasco.   Ginny

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430
Brandy (Modern_Mosaic_Mom) replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 6:53 PM | Locked

Sukochi - I'm sorry you had to experience that, but I'm glad you are starting to feel better.

Ginny:

Careful doing that happy dance ,Sukochi after this afternoons fiasco.   Ginny

Ginny - I nearly spit wine all over my computer screen after reading this!  LOLOLOL!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 6:59 PM | Locked

Ginny:
I planned on doing that this afternoon, but felt cold and covered up with a throw and fell asleep.

Thanks Ginny. Sorry you did not feel good, but you probably really needed the sleep and you can put your tree up later. (((HUGS)))

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430
Brandy (Modern_Mosaic_Mom) replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 7:11 PM | Locked

I got my SS gift today from KRIS!!  And I am humbled beyond my ability to communicate how thankful I am.  Blown away comes to mind!!  

I picked my son up from school today and he was dragging a simple fleece (kid) lap quilt size and a fleece Spongebob scarf.  I asked him where he got it from and he said, "My reading teacher gave it to me as a gift for Christmas!"  Then when he saw the gifts that Kris sent for him, his response was, "I am truly blessed!"  Oh Lord how both of us are!

This definitely brightened my day and made the week of bad feelings melt away like it never existed (I know I should be able to let it melt away without being spoiled senseless, but I just haven't figured that out quite yet...).

Onto continuing with the quilt that will never end!  I may check in later.  Love and hugs to you all. 

Brandy

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,504
Points 50,725
Ginny replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 7:21 PM | Locked

Sounds like both you and your son had a very blessed day , Brandy.   eep that feeling going for the rest of the week.     Ginny

Page 279 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 277 278 279 280 281 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use