Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 278 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 276 277 278 279 280 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 1:03 PM | Locked

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:
Please say prayers for me. Pray that, someday, they will let me back in Walmart!

That is awful Sukochi. I hope you feel better soon and don't worry, I'm sure they will let you back in Walmart. After my shopping experience the other day, I would say that there were a lot of people in there that could not smell over their own. :)

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060
Caryl Anne replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 1:04 PM | Locked

OMG Sukochi, I feel your embarrassment. It sounds like food poising since it came so quickly. Best news it will go away and bottom out is better that staying in the system. Good thing hubby was with you. Now I have to laugh as you are wondering if WalMart will let you ever shop again, I feel for those who had a "clean up" on aisle 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. LOL  did that make you smile??

• | Post Points: 65
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,752
Points 38,870
ls2116 replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 1:20 PM | Locked

Lajuan I'm the same way on occasion.  Dr. call mine IBS  short for irritable bowel syndrome which is always the worse for me at this time of year.  Take care.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 1:26 PM | Locked

Sukochi,  Sorry to hear what happen ,sounds like you have some food poisoning ,It happen so fast. Take car of your self and I hope you get to feeling  better.Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 6,195
nantenn replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 1:35 PM | Locked

Sukochi, 

Been there and my time mu urine bag broke too! Thought I would die!  Walmart will forget quickly. Now. If it  had been Tiffany's you might be the talk of the store for months!, we all love you and tis too shall pass.

feel better soon

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 6,195

Sukochi, 

Been there and my time mu urine bag broke too! Thought I would die!  Walmart will forget quickly. Now. If it  had been Tiffany's you might be the talk of the store for months!, we all love you and tis too shall pass.

feel better soon

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 6,195

Sukochi, 

feel better soon

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 1:41 PM | Locked

Caryl Anne:

OMG Sukochi, I feel your embarrassment. It sounds like food poising since it came so quickly. Best news it will go away and bottom out is better that staying in the system. Good thing hubby was with you. Now I have to laugh as you are wondering if WalMart will let you ever shop again, I feel for those who had a "clean up" on aisle 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. LOL  did that make you smile??

Carly Anne, Yes, you got a brief smile, But, I think "bottom out" is even funnier then "clean up on aisle........."

Taken some Imodium so hpe things will slow down soon. Just couldn't face a cili dinner tonight. Though I will miss, greatly, the Bible Study.

This has happened once before, since I had this surgery. I wonder if my digestive system is just not "right" yet? I would think, with food poisoning, I would be throwing up. And, I have had that before and was in the ER. So, know how that is. But, this is not my stomach, but the "bottom half" as it were, or is....

Thank all of you for your concern. This too shall pass. HA! Anyone have any other saying you might like to "throw in"?

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,441
Points 243,597
Thea replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 1:52 PM | Locked

Sukochi - Oh my dear - my heart goes out to you!  I think we have all had those embarrassing moments -I have had my share - teehee... praying you feel the Lord's arms around you sending healing waves into you!  

I am still sitting in my chair - watching the horrific news going on around the good ole USA - don't understand any of it - isn't this the greatest nation in the world so how do people act like this - disrespecting their neighbors - killing people - punching people - my gosh!  I am glad I live in a little town in the mid west!  Although even here it is bad at times.

head is screaming today - all those pine trees.... they are so pretty though!  Heading for the decongestant...

And I had to share a link - this is a cute Christmas Card that Jodie made for her New Rubber Duckie World... Jodie's first books were about her obsession Rubber Duckies... 

Okay - I think she is still working on it - I will get it here when it is public!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,752
Points 38,870
ls2116 replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 1:56 PM | Locked

I'd call DR. to be safe side.  '06 My DD got married and one procedure led to another and i came out with nothing but a diagnosis that i can't do much about but its awful I can't go out  and eat unless i have a trash bag in my car.  But yes even though it recurs I'm still hear to talk about it and Thank the lord for that.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 2:07 PM | Locked

Thea and Is thanks so for your concern. I see my Dr. on Friday, so will wait till then. The Imodium is calming things down, tho grumbling can still be heard. Think I will live. Just won't look like much. Sure will miss the peice of chocolate pecan pie that had my name on it though. 8~{

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,542
Points 51,250
Ginny replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 2:34 PM | Locked

Sukochi,  I know how you feel.  i have been in a spot similar  after going out to eat, but I didn't even get out of the restaurant, I had to get up and run, really RUN, to the bathroom.  I used to have a problem with irritable bowel.  It would come suddenly and I would be running to the bathroom frequently until that meal cleared.  I found it happened more when I was uptight  or nervous about something -- but never in Walmart .LOL   See you aren't the only one that it has happened to.  And yes you are right to cancel your chili dinner.  Just take things easy and quietly for the rest of the day and night.    I'll say a prayer that they will let you back in Walmart.  LOL  Ginny

P.S. I love Brandy's answer to you.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,542
Points 51,250
Ginny replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 2:47 PM | Locked

Oh Thea, I feel so bad for you with the doctor problem.  I know how that is. I've been running into the same problem with some doctors I have been referred to--They don't accept Medicare suddenly.  I had just never heard you mention the biologics before so I wondered if the service docs you have seen just didn't believe in them. 

I feel so bad that you can't have a med that was working for you.  I know it is difficult sometimes when the Docs leave and you get assigned to someone else.  My daughter gets into that problem too being on SSI.

Well, I just got back from getting all prettied up.   Got my hair colored and cut and my eyebrows under control.  Gee-- I'm all dolled up with no place to go.    Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 3:59 PM | Locked

Marie:

CC, it ain't so, just kidding myself.

Whew! That's a relief!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 4:15 PM | Locked

Sukochi, Sprout says not to worry. He has blow-outs in Walmart everytime we go and no one seems to notice.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Page 278 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 276 277 278 279 280 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use