Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 256 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 254 255 256 257 258 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,398
Points 175,478
Marie replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 6:34 PM | Locked

Brandy your son is a cutie even without his teeth.  :  )  I can't believe the school called you for that!

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,653
Points 136,022
Leslie replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 6:42 PM | Locked

Brandy, you have a very handsome young man

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,737
Points 66,695
Bonita replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 6:49 PM | Locked

Brandy, teeth or no teeth he's got a sweet smile. A real cutie.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 6:57 PM | Locked

What a precious little boy. He has just beauitful eyes. Those are heart breaker eyes if I ever saw them. All the little girls, coming up with him, better look out!!

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 7:19 PM | Locked

Oh Gosh Brandy! Whatever desease that is, I think it's transmittable through the computer (an internet virus, perhaps!?). Jr has a smile just like that!!   LOL   Whata cutey!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

Marie, Leslie, Bonita and Sukochi - thank you so much! He is a charmer and has manners and has liked girls since he was 6 months old. He gets his eyes from me, except they are a little lighter than mine. He definitely makes an impression where ever we go. When we go to our normal doc, I have been told that the nurses talk about him for two weeks after his visit. The nurses at the clinic today wanted to steal him from me. :) 

I couldn't resist cutting the last of my niece's fabrics, so I did. Here they are below! Now to cut out 20 mustaches AFTER I finish the mug rugs for the women's dinner at church tomorrow. I just want to focus on this fabric but I know I have other things to do that are more pressing. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,531
Points 51,085
Ginny replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 7:25 PM | Locked

Gosh Brandy, if they thought he had something, what do they do with the highschoolers who have zits?  Must be a lot of kids out of school for that.  Unless they thought that it might be scabies.  I really don't think it is anything either.  Certainly not anything to be called to school for.   But your little man is sure a cutie missing teeth and all.  I bet he was handsome for his ringbearer duties.   Ginny

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

LOL! CC you are probably right, however it may be the most adorable computer virus known to man! Quick! Turn off your computer, close your eyes, and spin around as fast as you can for ten seconds, then do jumping jacks for a minute, and restart your computer. That should do the trick! Though they may have to completely seal his school and detonate some outrageous cleaning chemicals so it doesn't spread. ;) 

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430
Brandy (Modern_Mosaic_Mom) replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 11:53 PM | Locked

Had to share really quick. I finished the coffee cup mug rugs for my church, and then started working on my nieces mustache quilt squares and for not having ever done appliqué, I think I am doing well!

first up, the mug rug!

And now for the mustache squares! Not doing a rag rug after all since I figured this appliqué thing out!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Tue, Dec 4 2012 12:54 AM | Locked

Brandy, you little guy is sure a cutie, love the toothless smile!

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Tue, Dec 4 2012 6:38 AM | Locked

So, don't know what kind of day we have yet, still dark. But, know it will be warm. BOO! I want winter. Maybe I should what what I wish for. 

The "old geezer" is going to the Doc today for his check up and lab resutls. He has not been feeling well and , Yesterday, he canceled his Cataract surgery!! He said he just doesn't feel up to it. He also said something is telling him not to do that now. Better listen to that. But, think I will be doing the driving until that surgery IS done.

Bad over night. There was a idiot running up and down the main road, (that our runs into), for at least an hour about 1 this a.m. He took a run up our road. Loudest truck engine I ever heard. Poor little Lily was so frightened. She came out from under those covers and snuggled and wimpered for quite awhile. I thought about calling the law but figured he could just turn off into a road and lose them. We are on a private road and it scares me when someone comes roaring up in the middle of the night.

This afternoon is finishing all projects and going to the P.O. tomorrow. Then, I have to finish decorating this house. I need that table!! Bought a "Charle Brown" Christmas Tree yesterday. That is my fave Christmas TV special EVER. Merry Christmas, Charlie Borwn!

Everyone quilty on of you have a special day. God gave us another one, so it is special! Make it that.

Hurry, hurry, Christmas is right around the corner.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Tue, Dec 4 2012 8:20 AM | Locked

GOOD MORNING!

Brandy,  I'm afraid the toothfairy virus is just gonna continue to spread, cause i ain't the one to stop it. If I spin around and do jumping jacks, you'll find me in a dizzy, tangled heap un-able to restart my computer. Luv the mug rugs! And the must dash blocks are coming along very nicely. You're neice is gonna flip!

Sukochi, I hope your Dh has a easy check-up today with no suprises. I pray he feels like getting his eyes fixed soon.

Sprout really slept last night. He only stirred when his Daddy got home from work, and again when the big kids' alarms went off this morning. He's already back to sleep ...lucky little bundle! That's the most he's slept in weeks! It occured to me that his little legs must get awfully sore from the work-out he gives them pulling up all day, so I gave him a 1/2 dose of baby tylenal just before bedtime. 'Guess it worked. Somethin' did anyway...

Gotta get my ducks in a row and gear up to go to the big town today. The larder is bare and Christmas shopping needs to be done. The hens are about out of scratch grain and the dog is low on kibble.... We'll get a late start since Dh needs to sleep first, and from there it's gonna be a lo-o-ong day. I wish I could put it off indefnately.  While I wait for himself to stir, I'll make shopping lists and do laundry. Somehow I got a little behind on that boring ol' chore yesterday...

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,531
Points 51,085
Ginny replied on Tue, Dec 4 2012 8:46 AM | Locked

Must have been the fudge that put you behind yesterday, CC.  Made me want some fudge when you talked about it, but I didn't have anything chocolate here-- well, not until I was shutting the pantry door and noticed the box of hot cocoa with marshmallows setting there.  But by then I had eaten an apple and was ready for bed and nolonger wanted anything else--darn!    Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Tue, Dec 4 2012 10:04 AM | Locked

Ginny, there is something just wrong about that.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Tue, Dec 4 2012 10:08 AM | Locked

Is, Happy to hear your SIL is feeling better, but I'm not sure she should head back so soon, but her circumstances may be differnet then mine were .I was off work almost a whole year , but I had lots of problems .Hope she continues to improve daily .Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 35
Page 256 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 254 255 256 257 258 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use