Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 229 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 227 228 229 230 231 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,912
Points 40,960
ls2116 replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 11:53 AM | Locked

I'm moving funiture again to accomodate flat screen tv purchase other day and cleaning yet again.  It just doesn't end, someone would think I have the cleanest house but I so wish it were true.  I just hope I get it sorted out by thanksgiving.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,520
Points 48,315
Frances replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 12:03 PM | Locked

gini:

Frances:

Arent you just being greedy after all you can only use one at a time (well i can).

i have a little elf that joins me sewing once in a while.   i have 6 machines, soon to be 5,  i am giving one to my daughter.

i like my designer so much, that i want to find a good used one for back up

Six did you say SIX machines how on earth do you find space to put your fabric.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 12:18 PM | Locked

Patti:

Sounds like the pump.  It is 11 years past warranty, so we have been lucky to have it last this long.  They will replace it tomorrow.   Or find out if it is something else.

Pumps are a pain. We had to have ours replaced abt 5 years ago, it only lasted abt 8 or 9 years. The guy that replaced it said it was not a really good pump to begin with, so we had a better one put in and a control panel that keeps the pressure steady - that really helped when watering the lawn as the pressure does not go up and down like it did. Anyway, I hope they get yours fixed before Thanksgiving.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 12:38 PM | Locked

gini:
the closest innova dealer when i was looking  last, was in st. george, utah.

Not so Gini, the Fabric Patch in Ephrata, WA is an Innova dealer.  (At least I think that would be closer to you.)  Check out their website.   I test drove one there last year and I really like the way they do their initial delivery, set-up and training.  The Innova is on my wish list too, but...sigh...  BTW, congrats on your new space!

Winthrop, WA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 1:14 PM | Locked

Another gloomy day here. Yesterday was nice and now back to overcast, I don't like days like this. I'm going to head into town to get a few things to take to daughters for Thanksgiving. We are going to go to daughters and then Fri we are going to our son's. I'm getting gingerbread house kits for each house, so I hope we get a chance to get them done...should be fun. I pray that everyone traveling has safe travels and a blessed Thanksgiving!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 1:26 PM | Locked

Patti:
Sounds like the pump.  It is 11 years past warranty, so we have been lucky to have it last this long.  They will replace it tomorrow.   Or find out if it is something else

Sorry Patti, they seem to have a way of going out at the very worst of times don't they.  Look at the bright side, at least you know it's not the well going dry.  That would definitely be worse!  Hope it's a quick and inexpensive fix.

As Spud said, with all this grey and gloom I am having problems getting myself up and motivated this morning...yikes it's almost 11:30...I really need to get dressed...LOL!

Winthrop, WA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,875
Sukochi replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 1:34 PM | Locked

Spudgrandma:

Patti:

Sounds like the pump.  It is 11 years past warranty, so we have been lucky to have it last this long.  They will replace it tomorrow.   Or find out if it is something else.

Pumps are a pain. We had to have ours replaced abt 5 years ago, it only lasted abt 8 or 9 years. The guy that replaced it said it was not a really good pump to begin with, so we had a better one put in and a control panel that keeps the pressure steady - that really helped when watering the lawn as the pressure does not go up and down like it did. Anyway, I hope they get yours fixed before Thanksgiving.

Had our pump replaced this past summer. Was in 9 years, too. Ours is 400 feet down. Was about $400. to have it replaced. Our power lines go over it, so we have to have the power co. and the well co in sync to get the lines pulled over and the pump put in. There were all sort of vehicles in the cul de sac. And, as with everything else that goes on on our road, we had a gathering of neighbors giving their input. Sould have grilled hamburgers and a cooler full of beer.

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 1:42 PM | Locked

Wow Sukochi, you got off cheap, I think ours was about $1200 to pull the pump and replace it and the panel..

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,875
Sukochi replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 1:43 PM | Locked

Spudgrandma:

Wow Sukochi, you got off cheap, I think ours was about $1200 to pull the pump and replace it and the panel..

We got the best pump, too!  Things are cheaper in the South.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,875
Sukochi replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 2:05 PM | Locked

Old me...

I hope this pic looks thinner.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 110
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 3:05 PM | Locked

Looking good Sukochi!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 3:06 PM | Locked

Finally, finally, finally! I got the labels for the grandkids quilts written on - it is still hard for me to write so it was quite an accomplishment! Now off to town to get a few things to take to Thanksgiving...

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 3:22 PM | Locked

I can definitely see the new you in the second picture!  Way to go!!!  Congratulations, you are rock'n girl...

Winthrop, WA

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 57
Points 1,570
Donna replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 4:13 PM | Locked

Sukochi,  How nice to put a face to your name.  You take a good picture.  I like your rural area.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,875
Sukochi replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 4:19 PM | Locked

Donna:

Sukochi,  How nice to put a face to your name.  You take a good picture.  I like your rural area.

Thanks so much. We sure do love it here. Looks rural but only 8 miles to town. Of course, it is a small town.

Sukochi

Page 229 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 227 228 229 230 231 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use