Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 205 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 203 204 205 206 207 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 12:33 PM | Locked

I wish I lived closer, too, Spud. We could really turn the quilting bee on its ear! LOL

Patti, your orniments are beautiful! And you've given me an idea what to make for the kids' teachers this year! Thank you.

I had hopes of getting a few more blocks made for friends' quilt yesterday, but the kids wouldn't co-operate. Every time I found a spot on the table to work, they rushed in and filled it with thier own projects, or they started bickering and I had to go referee (hazards of being cooped up all weekend).  Today I think I'll go in to work ofr a few hours (Sprout permitting) so the quilt will have to be put on hold for another day. I need to get it done before Christmas.

I sat down to feed Sprout the other night, after I'd ushered the others off to bed. I was just relaxing in the dark, enjoying that evening peace with my baby, when to oddest blue light flickered through the livingroom. Before I could figure out where it came from, it was gone. Then it happened again. At first I thought it was DD with a flash light, but she was already asleep. I thought someone might have their halogen  headlights pointed at the window, but the light was bouncing around too much for it to be a car, and too bright as well, since a car would have to be back a fair piece to shine their headlights in that window.  Jenni was laying in the dining area she seemed completely unconcerned. She went right on contentedly gnawing on her bone. I was totally confused and a little freaked out when the light appeared and danced around again, for a longer time. I got Sprout settled in his crib and went to do a more thurough investigation. Nope. No one out in the yard. No cars around. ...OOps! There it went again! It seemed to be coming from... under the table???   Jenni wasn't chewing on a bone. She'd found a pocket flash light and was merrily chomping on it. Every so often she succeeded in biting the switch.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 12:42 PM | Locked

chocake2:
I wish I lived closer, too, Spud. We could really turn the quilting bee on its ear! LOL

Yes we would CC, but what fun!!

I got started on the cutting for the MQ7 and I sure hope that I am doing it correctly!  I guess we will see. :)

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 2:23 PM | Locked

Spudgrandma:

How exciting that all of you ladies will be able to get together at the Quilting Bee - what fun, I sure wish I lived closer...

I wish you and CC could come too!  The more the merrier!  And we all would get to see Sprout!!!  We will miss you, but understand...maybe next time.

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 2:33 PM | Locked

Be sure and have some extra fun for us Donna B

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 2:40 PM | Locked

Spudgrandma:

Be sure and have some extra fun for us Donna B

It will be hard, but we'll try...LOL!  I just wish I had more time as I will have to head back toward Winthrop by 4pm at the latest...  Even then, I will be driving during "deer-time".   

BTW, did you get snow last night?  We had about 3 inches - not as much as forecast, but it is a beginning.

Winthrop, WA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,585
Points 75,810
Karla replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 2:45 PM | Locked

Barbara:

Karla ,I have had this happen to me twice , very frustrating , The fraud debts are usually very good about taking care of this and refunding your money to you . I think what they do is look over your account and see what kind of purchases you make . Any way they will contact the company to make them aware also .or this is what I've been told . I aways got my funds back .that is why they have the insurance .So don't give up ,you did the right thing by changing everything and using new passwords.Hang in there it will all be fixed. Barbara

It appears that it was used for booking/using a car service in London; 6 separate charges.  I've got to contact my bank to issue a new card and they are not open today, so that is something I'll have to take care of tomorrow.  

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 3:16 PM | Locked

CC, I was so excited reading about the bouncing light, until the last sentence. Then, I fell over laughing. I thought you were going to be taken away. Ha Ha Oh Oh Ha.

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,381
Points 175,198
Marie replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 3:25 PM | Locked

GO JENNI!!!!!!  ROFLOL

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 4:53 PM | Locked

Donna B:
BTW, did you get snow last night?  We had about 3 inches - not as much as forecast, but it is a beginning.

Started a couple of hours ago, but its melting so I don't think we are going to have any stick.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,405
Points 415,659
gini replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 6:27 PM | Locked

ok,  wendy is taking her kids after school,  so i can come play with you all on thursday.  are we having lunch or shopping?  jacy,  do you want to ride together?  and what time do you want to leave if you do.  we could have all kinds of fun before we meet donna at 1.

gini in north idaho

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,135
Jacy replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 6:46 PM | Locked

gini:
jacy,  do you want to ride together?  and what time do you want to leave if you do.  we could have all kinds of fun before we meet donna at 1.

Fun,  like visiting more quilt stores? I could go for that. Maybe Grandma would deliver my little princess to the Kinder bus so I could come earlier. I would probably drive and meet you there so I can be back for after school. 10 or 11am?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,405
Points 415,659
gini replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 6:57 PM | Locked

jacy,  what time do you need to be home?

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,405
Points 415,659
gini replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 6:58 PM | Locked

we probably should be doing this PM, jacy

gini in north idaho

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 7:10 PM | Locked

gini:
ok,  wendy is taking her kids after school,  so i can come play with you all on thursday.

Oh good, we're gonna have a party, we're gonna have a party!!!

Winthrop, WA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 9:20 PM | Locked

Donna B:
Oh good, we're gonna have a party, we're gonna have a party!!!

Feeling jealous here...

Have a fun time, ladies!  Pictures?

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Page 205 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 203 204 205 206 207 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use