Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 204 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 202 203 204 205 206 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,422
Points 23,795
Maggie replied on Sun, Nov 11 2012 11:21 PM | Locked

So much going on.    Thea, glad you are on the mend.

Patti   Beautiful Ornaments, are they hard to make?  (It looks like fun)

Frances, you got some good stuff.   My daughter has a wall of scrapbooking stuff.   I got a lot of cardmaking things but for some reason, I just dont get around to it.

Diane, good for you -- zip lines look like a lot of fun but not sure I'd like one that is too far off the ground. 

Barbara, I love your compasses -- are they all PP?    I'm doing 2 of the polar bear "You Got Cookies?" from Quiltmaker Nov-Dec.   It is so cute so I have to make one for here and one for the four little grands.     I'll have to embroider the "You got cookies?" saying under the window pane -- I think that's what makes it really cute.

Sukochi -- sorry to confuse you the other day.   Since the "w" on my keyboard doesn't work I have to find one in a post and then cut and paste it into my message -- I cut the "w" from the word "were" in your post and I am still pasting it everytime I need a "w"

Regarding the wahl products -- yes Nancy you are not alone - there's one of us born every minute -- they still make the clippers and my daughter uses a set for her dog.   If I don't like the way it frogs the seams, I can always use it on the dog or our remaining old timer cat.  You've seen those haircuts guys are getting now where they have portraits or names shaved into their heads.  LOL

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 8:07 AM | Locked

Donna B:
Jacy and Gini, I will be at the Quilting Bee in Spokane on Wed & Thurs (just staying over Wed night - driving back Thurs late afternoon) for a machine embroidery class.

I will be in Spokane, just about 5 blocks away at the dialysis center on N. Pines on Thursday.  My last face to face supervision with another social worker.   Will be done about 1:00 and will drop by the Quilting Bee.  As usually do anyway.  Who can be that close to a quilting store and not go in.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 8:10 AM | Locked

Donna, I am very sorry about the loss of your friend.  What a very difficult year they have had. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,388
Points 175,308
Marie replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 8:23 AM | Locked

Patti, I love your Christmas ornaments, they should sell well at bazaar.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 8:43 AM | Locked

Maggie:
Barbara, I love your compasses -- are they all PP?    I'm doing 2 of the polar bear "You Got Cookies?" from Quiltmaker Nov-Dec.   It is so cute so I have to make one for here and one for the four little grands.     I'll have to embroider the "You got cookies?" saying under the window pane -- I think that's what makes it really cute
  Yes Maggie they are PP  I am Doing the BOM in the PP group here . I love doing them. And thank you for your kind words. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 8:44 AM | Locked

Pattie your Christmas ornaments are beautiful . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 10:29 AM | Locked

Patti:
I will be in Spokane, just about 5 blocks away at the dialysis center on N. Pines on Thursday.  My last face to face supervision with another social worker.   Will be done about 1:00 and will drop by the Quilting Bee.  As usually do anyway.  Who can be that close to a quilting store and not go in.

Oh great Patti, I look forward to seeing you!  Hopefully Gini and Jacy will be around about the same time and we can all slip out for a quick lunch together.   I drove over to NeedlynTime in Omak last Friday for their open sew day and they have some beautiful new fabrics in.  Too bad I am just about broke right now...LOL!!!

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 10:33 AM | Locked

Beautiful ornaments Patti!  I was tempted, but the last thing I need right now is another project...lol.

Winthrop, WA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,180
Jacy replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 11:06 AM | Locked

Donna B:
Oh great Patti, I look forward to seeing you!  Hopefully Gini and Jacy will be around about the same time and we can all slip out for a quick lunch together.

I can come on Thursday too  :-)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 11:23 AM | Locked

Jacy:

Donna B:
Oh great Patti, I look forward to seeing you!  Hopefully Gini and Jacy will be around about the same time and we can all slip out for a quick lunch together.

I can come on Thursday too  :-)

Oh great, we can have a party!!!  Hope to see you all around 1:00 Thursday...   Hope Gini will be able to come too!

Maybe I will have somethinh to show by then...lol.

Winthrop, WA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,585
Points 75,810
Karla replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 11:44 AM | Locked

Today I am trying to figure out where my debit card was compromised (the fraud departments term, not mine).  Someone managed to order almost $300 worth of stuff from a place called addisonlee.com in London.  My card has been cancelled now and passwords on bank account etc. have been changed.  I guess this is the season for those kind of things to happen.  It all took place this morning.  The last things I ordered on line were from Calico (Thea mentioned the sale) and Amazon.com.  It's really irritating because now I have to deal in cash (and I can't even get any out of the local ATM and my bank is 35 miles away).

I'm mad and frustrated...

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,406
Points 415,664
gini replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 11:51 AM | Locked

donna, i'm sorry to hear about your friend,  i'm still working on coming in on thursday.   forgot to ask my daughter last night if she can take her kids. 

patti, your ornaments are danged cute.

karla, i would be mad and frustrated, too.   are they expediting  the issuance of a new card for you.   the fraud depts. we have worked with in the past are pretty accomodating.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,406
Points 415,664
gini replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 12:02 PM | Locked

how's your applique coming along, maggie

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 12:05 PM | Locked

Karla ,I have had this happen to me twice , very frustrating , The fraud debts are usually very good about taking care of this and refunding your money to you . I think what they do is look over your account and see what kind of purchases you make . Any way they will contact the company to make them aware also .or this is what I've been told . I aways got my funds back .that is why they have the insurance .So don't give up ,you did the right thing by changing everything and using new passwords.Hang in there it will all be fixed. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Mon, Nov 12 2012 12:09 PM | Locked

How exciting that all of you ladies will be able to get together at the Quilting Bee - what fun, I sure wish I lived closer...

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Page 204 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 202 203 204 205 206 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use