Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 199 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 197 198 199 200 201 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,106
Points 109,560
chocake2 replied on Sat, Nov 10 2012 7:10 PM | Locked

Thea, quit messing around and go get checked out NOW!  It sounds like You're either having aheart attack or you've got  ablood clot. Neither is anything to mess with!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sat, Nov 10 2012 7:11 PM | Locked

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

Here is my latest post card. Green disk on the front is a big button.

You'll have to let us know if your friend receives this.  I didn't think you could put anything dimensional like a button on these.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,106
Points 109,560
chocake2 replied on Sat, Nov 10 2012 7:15 PM | Locked

Sukocki, you might get charged extra postage for that button. The automated sorters at the PO won't feed it, and they don't like that.  But, Gosh that is Cute!! Great job! "Terri" is one lucky recipient.  LOL

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sat, Nov 10 2012 7:15 PM | Locked

Thea:

but the pain in my chest will not go away - I do not believe it is acid reflux as it starts when I wake up in the morning - the pain is right in the middle and stayed today for about 8 hours before it finally went away... It transferred to a pain in my leg... DH says I am white as a sheet... I am feeling very exhausted again... may go back to bed... I told DH how I was feeling too so he would be aware if I asked him to take me... 

My gosh, Thea!  I'm with CC - get yourself to the hospital ASAP.  This is not something to mess around with!  Prayers going up...

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,106
Points 109,560
chocake2 replied on Sat, Nov 10 2012 7:20 PM | Locked

MNnancy:

Thea:

but the pain in my chest will not go away - I do not believe it is acid reflux as it starts when I wake up in the morning - the pain is right in the middle and stayed today for about 8 hours before it finally went away... It transferred to a pain in my leg... DH says I am white as a sheet... I am feeling very exhausted again... may go back to bed... I told DH how I was feeling too so he would be aware if I asked him to take me... 

My gosh, Thea!  I'm with CC - get yourself to the hospital ASAP.  This is not something to mess around with!  Prayers going up...

I don't suppose anyone on line right now has a way to contact her and persuade her to call 911?? If you can, Please do so ASAP. She needs to be i n the ER! 

Praying.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,344
Points 414,814
gini replied on Sat, Nov 10 2012 7:20 PM | Locked

CC  anythng below 30 is good fort making weather

sukochi, your postcard is very cute.

gini in north idaho

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140
Elaine Phillips replied on Sat, Nov 10 2012 7:22 PM | Locked

Thea, this your nurse speaking. If you are still having that pain you had better get to the hospital right now if you haven't already. I am a little late getting your message, but you listen to me, do you hear!!!??? We all love you and want you to be well. So go.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Sat, Nov 10 2012 7:45 PM | Locked

chocake2:
Sukocki, you might get charged extra postage for that button.

CC, the way this works is, if a post card is over 1/8 inch thick, they do charge you more. BUT, they are all hand cancelled. We  request that if they are sent naked. And, I will send this one in an envelope. That counts cause some of these are so elaberate and have all sorts of stuff hanging off, that there is no way they would make it through the mail naked.

Barbara has Thea's phone number. Does anyone have Barbara's?

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sat, Nov 10 2012 7:53 PM | Locked

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:
Barbara has Thea's phone number. Does anyone have Barbara's?

I just tried calling Barbara's cell, but she didn't answer.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,272
Points 173,273
Marie replied on Sat, Nov 10 2012 7:53 PM | Locked

Sukochi, love your postcard, you go girl!

Millbury, MA

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,537
Points 21,100
Margaret Weber replied on Sat, Nov 10 2012 8:09 PM | Locked

I agree with CC Thea you need to go to the ER and get checked out.  You don't want to wait too long.

I am soooooooooooo busy with classes that I have no time to think of quilting but still pay attention to the emails.  Four more weeks of classes and I am counting down the time.  Next week I have the chance to work, YEAH, but I will have to pull major long days of  work and studying to get all th eclass work for that week done.

Margaret

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,750
Nana replied on Sat, Nov 10 2012 8:23 PM | Locked

Donna

Thanks for the update on Marge.  Let her know that she is in my prayers.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,504
Points 50,725
Ginny replied on Sat, Nov 10 2012 8:26 PM | Locked

I understand where you are coming from CC.  I agree she needs to be looked at.  She may have a bleeding uler even, since she had upped her antiinflamitories and her pain pills.  I hope someone can get thru to her.  I am praying ,too    Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,750
Nana replied on Sat, Nov 10 2012 8:35 PM | Locked

Spud

Marge had a knee replacement and some "tweaking" of a previous knee replacement.  This is the Marge that was at retreat with us.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Sat, Nov 10 2012 8:35 PM | Locked

gini:
how do you guys remember that stuff?  wahl clipppers, it would never have occured to me to look at the brand, let alone remember it for decades.

If you'd asked me the name of the clippers I used years ago, I wouldn't have had the foggiest idea, but show me the picture with the the logo and I knew immediately those were the ones!  BTW Gini, are you going to be in Spokane next week?  I'm going to be at a workshop at the Quilting Bee on Wed & Thursday.  If you will be in town, drop by...I'd love to see you!

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 50
Page 199 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 197 198 199 200 201 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use