Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 179 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 177 178 179 180 181 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sun, Nov 4 2012 2:45 PM | Locked

Karla, congrat on the black belt to your DGS1. Thaat is hard work, he and you should be extremely proud. My DGN1.2. and 3 take Karate. They all have some sort of belts. Every time I hear from their mom they have moved up a belt. But, sadly, this has not helped them. Those are the worst, monster kids I have ever known. My DS1, their grandmother,  said they behave around she and DGF or there would be no kinds left! They will no put up with disobedient children.

Spud, I love the colors he picked out. Love those so much. It is such a great design. Pat yourself on the back, you did great. 8-}

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,758
Points 66,980
Bonita replied on Sun, Nov 4 2012 3:04 PM | Locked

Great shark quilt Spud. You did a wonderful job of design.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,399
Points 119,586
Patti replied on Sun, Nov 4 2012 3:15 PM | Locked

Yes, great shark quilt Spud. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,356
Points 31,985
MaxNTopeka replied on Sun, Nov 4 2012 4:31 PM | Locked

Thank you all for your kind support!  DH is doing better today. I've tried to keep him busy with small projects to keep his mind busy.  Sent him off shopping for a while...he loves to shop!

Taking me a long time to pin baste a lap quilt today. I'm about half way done, so maybe by midnight I'll have it finished and ready to quilt.  I guess for a while I'll have to go into 'lurk' mode. Keyboarding aggravates these fingers more than I want to deal with.  I'll be watching ya'll so behave!

Barbara--I think you should get the "Most Improved Free Motion Quilter" Award!  Your WCQ is beautiful!  Your hard work and practice is really showing through on your projects!

Spud--the Shark Quilt is wonderful!  I know you are so happy with how all the g-kids quilts are turning out. They will love them!

Thanks again!

Max

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Nov 4 2012 4:36 PM | Locked

thank you to Judy ,Marie, Sukochi, Max  Jacy,Bonita,Frances,Gini and anyone else I missed .for all you kind words. I to am proud of it .I know now there are some errors and things I would do different on the next one,but I'm still very happy with my first attempt. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Nov 4 2012 4:37 PM | Locked

Spud ,your quilt is adorable .  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Sun, Nov 4 2012 4:50 PM | Locked

what an achievement for christian.  tell him congratulations for me. 

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Sun, Nov 4 2012 4:51 PM | Locked

you did a great job, spud, but i  agree.  it is much easier to have them pick one focus fabric

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Sun, Nov 4 2012 4:54 PM | Locked

i got my quilt finished and all nana's MQ7 pieces cut out.   now i am twiddling my thumbs, trying to decide what i wan to work on next.    pictures will need to wait until i get home.... i can't find the phone cord to upload pictures.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sun, Nov 4 2012 6:48 PM | Locked

Karla, Congrats to your young TeaQuonDo Star!! Hard work really does pay off.

Spud, that is an awsome quilt. You've proven your up to any challenge!

Gini, don't be such an over-achiever. Sit back and twiddle those thumbs a little longer - Give the rest of us a chance to catch up! :D

DD and I worked again today. My shoulders are screaming, my neck is stiff and my butt is numb... But I got that darn bone put back together!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,449
Points 176,348
Marie replied on Sun, Nov 4 2012 7:02 PM | Locked

Frances, it happens very seldom that I'm speechless but I was so overwhelmed with Barbara's WCQ it happened, believe it or not.  :  )

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,449
Points 176,348
Marie replied on Sun, Nov 4 2012 7:05 PM | Locked

Spud, David's Shark Quilt is amazing!  Your design is perfect, great job!

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,449
Points 176,348
Marie replied on Sun, Nov 4 2012 7:16 PM | Locked

Karla, extend my congratulations to Christian and give him a hug from this old Gramma.  That's quite an honor he's earned at the age of 13.  Not my hug, the Black Belt.  Thought I'd clear that up before Frances reads into it.  :  )

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sun, Nov 4 2012 7:19 PM | Locked

Excuse me...Ladies...If I could have the floor, just for a minute? We are missing one of our own today. Can you guess who????  Our dear THEA has not shown her lovely head here any where today.

Has anyone heard from her, other then here? It is so not like Thea not to say anything...at all.  I am praying that all is well there. Anyone care to join me??

Sukochi

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,137
Points 14,725
Dawn replied on Sun, Nov 4 2012 8:24 PM | Locked

Barbara, Congrats and WTG on you WCQ!!!  You did super!!!

Spud, the shark quilt is wonderful!

Sukochi, I will join you in the prayers for Thea.

Really liked having that extra hour to sleep in, but  I really wanted to go to be an hour ago.  LOL Took a little nap, just about 45 min.   Got my little quilt washed, so that is ready for DGD1.  DH is asleep next to me on the couch.  Will have to drag him off to bed soon, as we are back up at 4:45.  At least I get to go back to bed.  Am feeling TONS better!  Meds must be working.  Plan on getting this house back in order.  So hard as we are still under construction.  But will do one room at a time and then I will feel better about quilting.  I plan on cleaning the 3 bathrooms and the laundry room tomorrow.  Should only take an hour or so, I just need to DO it!

Page 179 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 177 178 179 180 181 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use