Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 174 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 172 173 174 175 176 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 11:47 AM | Locked

Marie  and Nan I love those names , and they are very popular right now .. 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 119
Points 1,830
stitcheraz replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 12:07 PM | Locked

Yes, Thea, I was writing about the black Frixion pen...Maybe it's the strong AZ sunlight.  There is a ghost of the line, even when ironed almost immediately...and the black comes back if the fabric gets cold!  I've been told the ink doesn't really go away, just changes color from the temperature.???  It's been suggested that it only be used where it will never be seen.  Oh well.  Maybe the geniuses will eventually come up with something.  Sorry about not being more specific.  I keep forgetting that when I reply it shows up further down and not like an email... 

stitcheraz

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 1:01 PM | Locked

I was thinking of Biscuit and Gravy!!. Like Sherlock and Watson. My Dr. has two dogs and they are named after expensive cars, Bentlely and Mercedes, Their new cat is Caddie. I thought Porche would be a better name for her (cat)!

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,452
Points 176,408
Marie replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 1:02 PM | Locked

Barbara:

Marie  and Nan I love those names , and they are very popular right now .. 

Barbara, do you watch the new show "Elementary"?  I like it but Sherlock talks to fast for me, I love Watson.

Millbury, MA

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 703
Points 11,570
Bev replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 1:15 PM | Locked

gini:

I use chalk pencils by bohin or nonce pencils or mechanical pencils.

Thanks Gini, I will add that to my shopping list ?

from TN

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,139
Points 14,735
Dawn replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 2:21 PM | Locked

Went to JoAnn's and got some fabric!  They had some great Christmas fabrics.  I took 2 naps today and am feeling pretty good!  But don't want to do toooooooooooo much.  I really need ot pick up this house, after me being gone for a week and then being sick for the week since I have been home, it is really starting to pile up!  I have been keeping up w/dishes and laundry, but just the rest of the stuff is piling up.  DH is working 13 hour days 6 days a week, so he is hardly here and when he is, he is taking naps.  Only 3 more weeks of this, I hope!  He is getting some places covered in the house, where we haven't gotten the siding on.  Gotta keep those mice out!  Have already caught 4 of those buggers!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,424
Points 415,904
gini replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 3:00 PM | Locked

we got a new grandpuppy last weekend,  his name is bow.  to go with his stepbrother puppy, arrow.

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 3:19 PM | Locked

Gini, that is so cute!!

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 3:23 PM | Locked

Marie, think I will keep him. He does laundry!!!. I guess that makes up for everything else, when I think about it.

He said he is just really worried about me. I said I will take care of myself. I did just go walk again though.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,686
Points 120,700
Judy Taylor-Bellingham replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 3:38 PM | Locked

What am I up to today? Standing in the middle of my  little room trying to decide where in the world to start. I have too many projects going at once and my fabrics and projects are all discombobulated. I no longer know what I have or where. So, today I'm on a mission. I'm going to get things organized. Yes, I am! But I get distracted by this fabric or that pattern. Plus, as Pooh would say, It's a very Blustery day.  I love Blustery days and  I find myself gazing out my window at the large maple leaves blowing around. 

I asked George to give me a swift kick in the butt to get me moving but he just smiles and rolls his eyes. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,459
Points 244,002
Thea replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 3:51 PM | Locked

Judy, be careful about asking for the Kick - some people around here take you literally...teehee...

I have finished the blanket stitch on my blocks today and now am resting - watching some football - I did vacuum and did the dishes - have 1 more load of laundry to do today... but for now - my chair so warm seemed nice to sit and rest - I feel like a nap but then I will be up all night as though that is the excuse for being up all night - NOT... I got a package today in the mail - forgot that I had ordered my grands some cute placemats for thanksgiving with their names on them - I got them ones for Christmas last year and they loved them - so ordered these - will put them in Cassie's birthday package - which I have a week to get in the mail... I have to see if the mall has any nice maternity clothes on sale for her... I got her a shirt that says love my bump and she loves it... so will look for something similar... 

It is a lazy nice fall day - temps outside are just right and not too bad in here except I really don't know as I am in a cocoon of warmth in my chair...teehee... 

Jay goes out to his last poker night for the year - so I'll find a good movie for this evening to fall asleep to until he calls for me to go pick him up... 

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,356
Points 31,985
MaxNTopeka replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 4:54 PM | Locked

Not the best day I've had lately.  First, DH's DVD player died. Irrepairably. To him a DVD player is like a sewing machine is to me. Second, my van sprung a leak from an unknown source, so it had to go to the repair shop. Nearly the cost of 100 FQ's to fix the leak and get it running again. Third, my stomach has started bleeding from all the painkillers and anti-inflamatories I've been taking lately. Have to stop them and let the tummy heal. Fourth, the 19 year old Demon Cat that hates me had quit eating and drinking this week. DH finally agreed it was time to be responsible adults and relieve her suffering. The last year has been difficult for her, and the last month really tough on me. It was way past time, but since she was his cat and she was totally devoted to him, it needed to be his decision.

So Fancy (Demon Cat) has gone to join her sister, Miss Priss.  Hope they are having a great reunion over the Rainbow Bridge. 

Bummer kind of a day...think I'll go eat a worm and lay down for a while. Max

• | Post Points: 110
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,686
Points 120,700
Judy Taylor-Bellingham replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 5:05 PM | Locked

Ah, Max, my heart goes out to you. Lousy day and everything coming down all at once. I hope you feel better soon and tell your hubby I'm sorry about his kitty.

Take care and sending a cyber hug.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 5:28 PM | Locked

Oh, Max, I am so sorry about the kitty. I is such a devastation when we lose a furbaby. I hope your vehicle is fixed soon so you are back on the road again.

I am praying for you and DH. Quilty huhgs from me, too.  [[[[[[[HUGS]]]]]]]

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 5:36 PM | Locked

Nan I can only think of one famous blond guy right now.  You could name one Owen and the other Wilson...   :S

DD and I had to go in to work today. We got a couple hours of training in the lab. The fossil I was working on crumbled in my hand. Tomorrow I get to put it all back together. Wish me luck with that...

Bossman's puppy took a cue from Jenni. She spent the whole time I was near her trying to eat my ponytail! Silly mutt....  OF course when I came home with her slobber in my hair, our canine had to investigate. Short hair is looking better and better...

'Promised himself a pumpkin pie. should go do something about that...

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Page 174 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 172 173 174 175 176 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use