Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 155 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 153 154 155 156 157 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 4:46 PM | Locked

Diana:
Met up with Mary for lunch today

How IS Mary? We haven't heard from her in a coon's age. Ha! Jim just ask me what a coon's age is. I said depends on when they were born.!!  He is trying to make me laugh.  Wasted effort.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 4:59 PM | Locked

CC you are better then I am ,I would have told him to get his fat A** of my mat and the next time he came in if he didn't wipe his feet I'd handed him the carpet cleaner or  mop which ever you had , that was just plain rude and I'd let his manger know about it . It already cost enough to have that insulation put in , you don't need a cleaning bill on top of it .

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 105
bluehawk replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 5:54 PM | Locked

Hi, I am new to QCA I am not sure I understood what I was getting when I signed up.  I was already a member of QNNTV and I upgraded thinking that QCA had video like QNNTV, was I wrong.  Can someone help out there.  Thanks

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,520
Points 30,960
Diana replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 6:28 PM | Locked

I have a great recipe for getting oil out of carpeting.   Make a paste of table salt and rubbing alcohol.  Rub it on the spot and leave it to dry.  Vacuum.  DH tracked car grease on the bottom of one shoe across a carpet in a rental we lived in the first year we were home from service.   I was told about this trick and it worked beautifully.  Hope it helps you out.

Diana (Bink) in East Tn.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,520
Points 30,960
Diana replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 6:34 PM | Locked

Hi Sukochi,   Mary is doing well.  She has good days and bad days.  Today was a good day.  We ate like a couple of piggys.  We were waddling out of the restaurant. lol  

Diana (Bink) in East Tn.     

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 6:44 PM | Locked

Diana:

Hi Sukochi,   Mary is doing well.  She has good days and bad days.  Today was a good day.  We ate like a couple of piggys.  We were waddling out of the restaurant. lol  

Diana (Bink) in East Tn.     

Diana, that was so mean!!!! I can't eat hardly at all. I had blended Beef Noodle soup for dinner. Only slurped up just a little. Now, I am worried about it staying down.  First the talk of cinnamon rolls, and stuffing yourself in a restaurant.......I am going away from here for the 3 months it takes for me to start eating normally again.  ROFLOL (if I could).

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 6:48 PM | Locked

bluehawk:

Hi, I am new to QCA I am not sure I understood what I was getting when I signed up.  I was already a member of QNNTV and I upgraded thinking that QCA had video like QNNTV, was I wrong.  Can someone help out there.  Thanks

Hi bluehawk and welcome to QCA. QCA does have videos, are you just not able to view them? Sorry, I'm not much help here.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,822
Points 67,945
Bonita replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 8:28 PM | Locked

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:
How many woke up to snow today? We just have sunny and 55.

Happy anniversary Sukochi, I'm happy to see you're feeling better today.

No snow here just a lot of wind and rain. We have a tropical storm warning from hurricane Sandy. She's over 200 hundred miles away , not expected to get any closer to us here. But she has a long reach winds gusting up to 50 miles an hour and lots more rain coming.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 6,195
nantenn replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 8:33 PM | Locked

Was 80 degrees and sunny here, beautiful day.

Nan

Cleveland, TN

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,144
Points 14,810
Dawn replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 8:45 PM | Locked

I am HOME!  I drove a total of 7 hours today, 3 of them w/3 grandkids by myself.  Then 3 and a half more w/DD and her 3 kids.  She is just more able to get stuff to them in the van than I would be, so that is why I drove.  They are such great kids while riding in the van.  Of course having a DVD player doesn't hurt.  LOL  It didn't help our newborn GS#3 though, as he is only 4 mos old and can't see the DVD player.  He cried for about 50 minutes on the trip home.  Poor little guy, tired and hungry and Mommy not doing a thing to help him!  :-)  Well, I will be going to bed in about 20 min.  Will be getting up to see DH out the door tomorrow, then back to bed.  Wonder what day I will get back up . . .  :-)

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 8:48 PM | Locked

Barbara:

CC you are better then I am ,I would have told him to get his fat A** of my mat and the next time he came in if he didn't wipe his feet I'd handed him the carpet cleaner or  mop which ever you had , that was just plain rude and I'd let his manger know about it . It already cost enough to have that insulation put in , you don't need a cleaning bill on top of it .

I am content to limit myself to just thinking mean thoughts. Maybe Karma will get him...

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,479
Points 417,064
gini replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 9:19 PM | Locked

i officially made it to big girl status today.    finally,  i get my boys back one day a week.   little dex came in big boy pants, and i asked his mom if he was really potty trained now.  she held up the sack with extra clothes and said, "almost".   after a bit,  he told me he had to go poo,  we hurried to the bathroom,  where he only did a piddle, now i'm worrying.  so, i told him that everytime he went in the potty, i would give him a hershey kiss.  then we were off to the potty every time i turned around, i then told him i actually had to see the water in the bowl move before he got a candy.    later i am in the bathroom,  he peeked around the door and asked what i was doing, and i told him.   he disappeared and shortly come back with a hershey kiss for me.   i moved right on  up to big girl.  i'm telling you, it feels pretty good.

sam was perusing the little nickle want ads, and saw a designer 1 for sale.  everyone cross their fingers for me.   the lady has someone looking at it tomorrow, maybe.   i told sam when he calls back at noon, to call from their driveway so he will be ready to give them a check before the maybe person shows up. 

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,479
Points 417,064
gini replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 9:23 PM | Locked

cc, that boy would have had a mop and bucket in his hand before he knew what hit him.

sukochi, i am very glad to hear you are doing so well, just ignore all those bad folks telling about all the food, you'll have the last laugh when you tell them how much weight you've lost.

mary, i am so glad to hear that you are doing mostly ok.   i worry about you, i know you aren't posting, but i hope you are keeping up here.   have fun with diana at the fiber frenzy.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 10:10 PM | Locked

Dawn:
I am HOME!  I drove a total of 7 hours today, 3 of them w/3 grandkids by myself.

So glad you made it home all safe and sound Dawn!!

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 115
Points 2,475
Clare replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 11:27 PM | Locked

Sukochi, happy anniversary 43 years is a long time, what is your secret? Glad to hear that you are a bit better today, have been thinking & praying for a quick & easy recovery for you. If I was you I'd do as Thea said as she has me scared and I'm not even in the same country as both of you. LOL

Clare xx

Page 155 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 153 154 155 156 157 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use