Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 149 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 147 148 149 150 151 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,033
Points 108,610
chocake2 replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 2:02 PM | Locked

Sheila:

CC -  Testosterone injections??? Really? I wouldn't think any male over the age of...well...birth! would need that. Try foam and batting instead - you'll be happier...

On the suit, Sheila, NOT on the boy!! Good greif,I have enough problems without doing that! LOL

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,033
Points 108,610
chocake2 replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 2:04 PM | Locked

Maggie, I'm sorry about Slick.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,033
Points 108,610
chocake2 replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 2:06 PM | Locked

Spud, your quilts are stunning, as always. What a bright colorful array!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144
Spudgrandma replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 2:12 PM | Locked

Thank you CC!

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,033
Points 108,610
chocake2 replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 2:13 PM | Locked

Bossman just called. He adopted a 10 week old puppy. I guess she's just a ball of fur and feet, full of sloppy kisses and wiggles. The trouble is...he's gotta leave town for a few days and can't take her along. 'Guess who got appointed the babysitter?? This could be interesting...   I'm sure the kids will love it, but I wonder if the house can with  stand 2 puppies an 3 kids pinging off the walls? Thank Goodness Charlie Brown is too little to 'ping'!

He's bringing "Kitty" up to meet us tonight and see how she gets along with dogzilla.

So, Instead of costume construction I have been making bread dough and getting a pot of stew ready. I know better then to think BM won't stay for dinner. LOL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144
Spudgrandma replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 2:23 PM | Locked

Don't know how you keep up CC... :)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,929
Points 233,862
Thea replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 3:23 PM | Locked

Nan - the rainbow bridge is busy now - my babies are on the other side ready to welcome your Montgomery and Maggie's kitty and show them the ropes.  They will all be romping together soon.  Maggie sorry to hear about the loss of your kitty... it is so hard to see them go after being with us for so many years.  They each take another piece of my heart when it happens.

Pretty line up of quilts Spudgrandma - your grandkids will be so happy to have a quilt to cuddle with - Mine rip open their packages at Christmas to see what Nana Thea has made for them each year... it is fun and heartwarming to me to watch - so I know yours will love their gift.

Marsha - FLIES DIE is my next motto - the Fly Zapper is getting about 1/3 of them as I have swatted just as many in the house today as I did yesterday - got a new fly spray too - and have been killing those pesty gnats - we are over run this year and it is driving my stress levels through the roof...teehee...

I was up early - and steam cleaned that one spot on the carpet again - it is aggravating me to no end... It is not where Sissy had her bladder accident but over from it so can't blame it on her - not sure what caused it but I have spent hours on it now... today I got down with the vinegar and the scrub brush and scrubbed it - will have to do that a couple more times I am afraid before I get it clean - if I find out that DH spilled something there and didn't tell me I will get him - as it got activated when I steam cleaned the carpet this time - so am wondering if it was just below the surface and didn't get cleaned up before - as it has never showed itself before when I steam cleaned and I did that before Barbara came in the spring and before and after the kids were here... My OCD is going bonkers...teehee.

after I did that I did the kitchen floor and polished it with some new stuff for laminate flooring and I hope it works well - I want it to shine...teehee

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,324
Points 19,935
Carolyn (CarolBeau) replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 3:25 PM | Locked

Spud - Wow.  That's a lot of quilting!  Great job and good luck with the binding.  :)

Raleigh, NC

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 3:28 PM | Locked

Wish all was going well. Got home about noon. Was released with only Tyloenl. Mistake. I am hurting a lot right now. Tired applesaue, cottage chees, and Cranberry  juice. Can't get any of them down. Can get sios of water down. And now, HIVES are back. Took a couple Benedrly and am getting very woozy. Last night, I was one sick puppy. Trying to throw up when there is just a tiny hole si unbareabley painful. I was crying, hurting chocking. But, this too has passed.

I am praying for a better day tonorrow.

Thanks all for you kind T & P's.

Naptime.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 140
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144
Spudgrandma replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 3:31 PM | Locked

Sorry you are feeling so awful LaJuan... Feel better soon and have a good nap.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,110
Points 410,949
gini replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 3:31 PM | Locked

sukochi, it is good to hear you're home and that the surgery went well.  i hope things start looking up quickly for you.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144
Spudgrandma replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 3:33 PM | Locked

Carolyn:

Spud - Wow.  That's a lot of quilting!  Great job and good luck with the binding.  :)

Thank you Carolyn, it was certainly worth it...I think they will be really happy with their quilts - they each got to pick out the focal fabric.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,324
Points 19,935
Carolyn (CarolBeau) replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 3:43 PM | Locked

Sukochi - MAN, that sounds awful.  Don't be afraid to call your doctor's office and ask them if there's anything more that they can do (seriously - TYLENOL?).  Hoping you are better soon!

Raleigh, NC

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 6,195
nantenn replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 3:54 PM | Locked

Sukochi,

call md right away to get pain meds, no one should have jut Tylenol father any surgery let alone a very painful one!!

the stress of all the pain will give the hives.

i am so sorry, hope things improve quickly.  (((Hugs)))

Nan and maddie

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 3:56 PM | Locked

chocake2:
Marge, why is your DGD making a mole for chemistry class?
I really have no earthly idea.  Something about mole day.  My DGD talks very quietly and very fast.  I have a hard time catching most of what she says.  :o(

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Page 149 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 147 148 149 150 151 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use