Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 141 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 139 140 141 142 143 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,388
Points 37,625
Linda replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 9:52 AM | Locked

Sukochi - Praying for you.

Also for Montgomery. I pray for furbabies too.

Today I'm up to about as far as the sofa will take me. My body aches from  top to bottom. So today I think wil be a knitting day. I need another scarf to keep my neck warm this winter. My voice is already weak and Ive already been put on voice rest. for the winter. Lucky I recorded the Hallmark movies over the weekend. That's my day today. Boring.

Hugs, Linda

• | Post Points: 65
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 10:02 AM | Locked

Sukochi, prayers that your procedure goes well.  I'm getting my hair cut short too, probably not quite as short as Barbara, but DH likes to complain that it is shorter than his all the time.

The sun is beginning to peak out from behind the black storm clouds, hope that means the wind will die down soon.  Looks like I'll be raking leaves soon.

Barbara, your compass is beautiful.  All those little pieces, how do you do it.  You are my hero as you just keep putting out beautiful work.  I can't figure out how you find the time to do all of those quilts.  I feel lucky if I get one quilt top a month done...and I'd be ecstatic if I managed to get them quilted.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,529
Points 177,453
Marie replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 10:20 AM | Locked

My thoughts and prayers are with you Sukochi, especially tomorrow.  God Bless.  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,232
Points 17,875
Sheila replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 10:27 AM | Locked

Boy oh Boy! I've missed a lot - just been so busy lately and the site problems...Ugh!

Sukochi - Beautiful postcard!

Barbara - Love your PP done in retro fabrics! I don't "get" the PP'ing so I'll stay away from it for a while.

Linda K - So sorry you're not feeling well today but, knitting is a good busy-hands project.

All - forgive me - no time to read everything I've missed. But, I do look at the pictures! ROFLMBO!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,467
Points 416,869
gini replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 10:29 AM | Locked

sukochi, good luck on your procedure

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,529
Points 177,453
Marie replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 10:33 AM | Locked

Linda, my thoughts and prayers are with you.  I feel frustrated that I can't do more for you than that.  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 10:50 AM | Locked

Spudgrandma:

Donna, I don't think it would make any difference which hand you use it on. I just put mine on my left hand and it would work just the same.

Thanks Spud, I thought it looked to be very one-sided.  This is good news for us lefties!

BTW, so glad your reports are positive.  Heres to many, many more good reports and improving health!!!  (It was a joy to meet you at Leavenworth.)

Winthrop, WA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 12:03 PM | Locked

Karla thank you for the kind  words , First off I'm retired ,on disability ,the legs gave out. Second I have no little ones to keep me busy. Third my grown son lives me, as he is a PTSD vet and I have to keep him in a safe secure environment.  so I have lots of time . I love to quilt and do applique, so I stay very busy.  Wish I could help you out ..

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 12:04 PM | Locked

Sheila:

Barbara - Love your PP done in retro fabrics! I don't "get" the PP'ing so I'll stay away from it for a while.

thanks Shelia . OH its not hard ,once you do it you'll love it ,I use to be scared to death of it ,now I'm a junkie ..LOL

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 12:09 PM | Locked

Donna B:

Thanks Spud, I thought it looked to be very one-sided.  This is good news for us lefties!

BTW, so glad your reports are positive.  Heres to many, many more good reports and improving health!!!  (It was a joy to meet you at Leavenworth.)

Thank you so much, I just feel better every day and I to am looking forward to a good report after the 1st of the year. 

It was wonderful meeting you also. I wish I had had more time to visit with everyone a little more one-on-one. I felt like I got to know the lovely ladies I shared a table with much better and gini and Nana were just across the isle, so to speak, and Vivian was right behind me but I felt like I had my back to you and Marge most of the time.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 12:13 PM | Locked

Donna B,  I guess I should clarify a bit on the thimble; mine is made just like that but it does not have the metal tip. I don't use the tip anyway as I use the thimble on my middle finger and use it to push the needle because I have a hard time pulling it as my fingers will not grip tight enough.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 12:24 PM | Locked

Marie:
Spud, I'm so happy for you.  God Bless.  (((((HUGS)))))

Thanks Marie! It really helped (in those times I was down and did not think I would have the strength to finish) just to know that so many of you were thinking of me and praying for me...You are truly the most wonderful group of people and have blessed me more that you will ever know.  (((HUGS))) (((HUGS))) right back at ya

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 12:58 PM | Locked

"Sukochi what kind of surgery are you having ,I missed this some how

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 12:59 PM | Locked

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 1:16 PM | Locked

Barbara:

I think I must have missed it also - I pray all goes well and you have a speedy recovery Sukochi!

Page 141 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 139 140 141 142 143 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use