Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 120 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 118 119 120 121 122 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,276
Points 28,915
Agnes replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 11:37 PM | Locked

Marie:
Sound like my sciatica pain.

My thoughts as well. No fun. Hope you get some relief soon.

Agnes in NW Ontario

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 11:45 PM | Locked

Marie

You just need to hop a plane and come visit me for awhile.  You won't have time to be in a funk,.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 11:52 PM | Locked

Donna

Poor girl...I wouldn't wish being like me onto anyone...LOL>   But I guess us southern belles have to stick together.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Tue, Oct 16 2012 12:11 AM | Locked

Bonita:
For the last month I've had the worst pain in the back and hip,sometimes running all the way down to my big toe.

Oh Bonita, you definitely have my T & P's!  I went through the same thing during early summer.  I hope you end up only needing PT to relieve your pain and discomfort!  I required surgery, but it wasn't too bad and did help a lot.  The funny thing is that I know almost a dozen people that have gone through the same type of pain this summer and fall...too wierd!  It must be a sciatic epidemic...LOL!  Best of good wishes and hang in there - help is on the way!!!

Winthrop, WA

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 6,195
nantenn replied on Tue, Oct 16 2012 12:45 AM | Locked

Spud,

watched those videos on glue binding,how clever. Even Maddie was very impressed and we plan to try it tomorrow. Thanks so much for sharing.

Thoughts and prayers to all. One thing seems to be obvious most of us have seasonal depression . Light boxes do work well. I have decided to get one this year. Funny thing was I had SAD even all the yrs in FL, but psych doc said that was normal. 

Tomorrw I need to get. Sewing on kids Halloween treat bags. I swear I need to strt a whole yr ahead of time to get the proper holiday prepared for. 

Not doing much with Chrlstmas, as Maddie and I go to Hawaii on 12/31 for 2 weeks, just a few gifts on my list for friends and family here. the ones in Hawaii are getting the pleasure of seeing us as their gift!!

Looking forward to meeting Marge this weekend at her store. Should be fun.

Nan

Cleveland, TN

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,108
Points 109,585
chocake2 replied on Tue, Oct 16 2012 10:15 AM | Locked

Good Morning Ever'body! 'Hope ever'body's bodies are pain free today. T&P for all over experiencing life's discomforts.

Charlie Brown's working hard on his sitting up and skootching. He tipped over yesterday and rolled himself nearly across the entire room! 'What am I gonna do when he figures out that he can set a destination?? DH better hurry up and build a fence around the wood stove! We're gonna need it before too long.

I dug in my stash for a few nice complimentary fabrics for the cheater panel my friend asked me to finish for her. Maybe today I'll get some blocks made... I, too, need a kick in the bum to get motivated.

I couldn't believe it yesterday when I went out to the weed patch (i.e Garden) with a bucket full of scraps for the compost pile and discovered that my broccoli had all headed up. I'd given up on it! My gosh...it's how many months late?? Needless to say, it's been neglected since I hadn't even looked at it in 3 weeks, and there was some frost damage. The cabbage moths had hatched out and it was just crawling with little green grubs. I told the boys to gather them up and feed them to the hens. They had a blast doing that! And the Chickens were very appreciative...altho the little green wormies were a little worse for wear after the kids had chased each other all over the yard with them. LOL

One of the hens got out yesterday --still not sure how-- and Jenni finished her off. Hubby was so mad at her it's a wonder he didn't shoot her on the spot. She been doing really well with her training, ever since we got her away from the "helpful" neighbor, but now it seems that she's back to her old stunts again. 'Just as hard headed and dumb as any teenager I've ever known! Bah!!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,400
Points 415,559
gini replied on Tue, Oct 16 2012 10:22 AM | Locked

my sweetie and i have been married 43 years today.   where have those years gone?

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 155
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 627
Points 9,325
MaggieNae replied on Tue, Oct 16 2012 10:26 AM | Locked

Marie, I am feeling better this week.  I have been working on my cousins quilt, but not as much as needed.  I have it basted and am now machine quilting it.  It will be a while before it's done, but I am making progress.  Thanks for the encouragement.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,414
Points 61,767
Joyce Brenden replied on Tue, Oct 16 2012 10:38 AM | Locked

Gini--

Happy Anniversary to you and Sam!

Kissimmee, FL

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,414
Points 61,767
Joyce Brenden replied on Tue, Oct 16 2012 10:42 AM | Locked

chocake2--

Your posts are always such fun to read with the mental images your words conjure up.  Thanks for sharing.

Kissimmee, FL

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,520
Points 50,910
Ginny replied on Tue, Oct 16 2012 10:44 AM | Locked

Gini,   Congratulations, to both of you.  I hope you have many, many more happy years together.   Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Tue, Oct 16 2012 11:03 AM | Locked

Gini

Happy Anniversary to you and Sam.  I agree the years go so quickly.  It will be 39 yrs for Lewis and I next month and it seems like it was only yesterday.   Hope you both have a great day together.   Give Sam a hug for me and tell him that's my anniversary gift to him.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Tue, Oct 16 2012 11:05 AM | Locked

Ok to everyone that is needing a kick to get the motivation started.....

Consider yourself kicked....

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Tue, Oct 16 2012 11:14 AM | Locked

Gini And Sam happy Anniversary to the both of you .. barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 64
Points 2,085
Caryl replied on Tue, Oct 16 2012 12:28 PM | Locked

Congrats to you and your DH on the anniversary.  Any plans to celebrate today?

I've been off line for a few days.  Got tired of logging in and being told they aren't up yet for business.  This site does seem to have problems.

Insead of typing/reading, I've been cleaning and making quilt tops.  Here's another one I made for Habitate. 

Caryl in Buda, TX

• | Post Points: 155
Page 120 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 118 119 120 121 122 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use