Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 116 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 114 115 116 117 118 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 77
Points 1,665
JodyS replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 7:42 AM | Locked

Sukochi, good luck today with your test. I hope you receive a good outcome.

Thea, that Momma deer is the silliest animal. She follows me around and nearly knocks me down demanding food! She eats corn and bread from my hand and I pet her head.

Not sure what I did in my sleep but today my back is killing me. I moved wrong getting up and the pain is ridiculous. Well, tough beans, I have things to do. If I have to sit on my butt and slide down the stairs that's where I'm headed to cut fabric. There are days where I just despise this aging stuff!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,484
Points 43,625
Vivian replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 7:42 AM | Locked

My husband is going to the city, a three hour trip and I'll be able to finish my quilt top.  And vacuum and laundry.  His grandmother passed on saturday morning, she was 103 and had been in a home for years so we'll be traveling again so I'll have to pack etc.   Quite a long trip.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,832
Points 40,015
ls2116 replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 8:21 AM | Locked

So sorry to hear of your loss.  Prayers are going out for your family.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 9:29 AM | Locked

Linda, Sukochi Nan ,Thea and anyone else who has constant pain and other problems ,I never get tired of hearing good and bad.
I can understand as I to have constant pain and health issues. I have no one I can talk to about these either so you are all my best firends and I know most of you understand .  Believe me I have talked Theas ear off with my pain so any time ,we are here ,I don't always respond ,but know I'm there .Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 9:30 AM | Locked

Pat ,your quilt for your DGD is going to be adorable .cna't wiat to see the finished project.

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 9:32 AM | Locked

Leslie, hope you get to feeling better , seems to be alittle early fallbug going around. My son has not felt good for a couple of days  due to it.   YOu did get your flu shot ?

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,232
Points 17,875
Sheila replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 9:34 AM | Locked

ls2116:

I'm in Michigan , West of Detroit.

How far west? We're doing another Amish Country retreat in North East Ohio in 2013. Had a great time at the last one and would love to see more folks at the next one! Check out the "Buggy Babes" forum FMI.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,232
Points 17,875
Sheila replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 9:40 AM | Locked

Sukochi - Bestest Wishes winging your way! Glad you can handle the banana "milkshakes" - I can't stand banana anything unless it's just a plain ol' banana. I know they have other flavors, though and they go down easier if they're icy cold, too.

Vivian - Sorry about your loss! That's great that she hung on to 103, though! Have a safe trip and if you pass any quilt shops....

All my pain pals - This getting old thing just bites, doesn't it? Biofreeze & Extra Strength Tylenol are my friends along with Darvocet. Warm Quilty Hugs to all of you!

Sorry I haven't been around much lately - it will get better after the holidays...honest...I hope...Maybe...Well...

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 10:15 AM | Locked

Shelia, believe me we all understand ,I have finally gotten all of my shows and retreats under my belt for this year ,and I'm giving a sigh of contentment. Now I can finish up some small things I have to finish and then I can start on some things I want to do ..LOL   So busy , yeah I think we all are at this time of year..  LOL 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 10:16 AM | Locked

Barbara, I think it is just a stomach bug,  nibbled on some saltines starting to feel somewhat better.    I no longer take the flu shot. I use to take it faithfully every year, but the last time i took it I had a bad reaction to it,it scared me so bad i stopped taking them

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 10:18 AM | Locked

gini:
We've made it as far as Seattle.

I bet you cannot wait to get home and land for awhile. safe travels on your last leg of the trip.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 10:20 AM | Locked

Georgia Girl Quilter:
Raining here today in Georgia....a perfect day to go into my studio and practice on my new longarm. I'm learning slowly and realizing what it takes....practice, practice, practice. 

Hang in there GA Girl the first few on the LA are the hardest and you are right it does take PPP.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 10:21 AM | Locked

Pat Badder:

Here is a quilt that I'm working on for great granddaughter. These are just a few blocks which are all appliqued than you assemble them. I have to make 2 blocks with butterflies, 2 blocks with snails, 2 blocks with caterpillars, 2 heart blocks and once top is assembled there will be an appliqued block with a Ladybug on it.  By the time I finish all the appliqued blocks I should be no longer a beginner on appliqueing anything. I am also working on a RR quilt. I have the final border to do on this quilt, and of course I chose to do an appliqued border. I have one border done, and have three more borders to finish before I can attach to quilt. Still have 2 blocks of catterpillars to do, and  1 more butterfly block before I can complete assembling the top for great granddaughter. RR is taking priority as I have to try and finish that one by the end of the month. I am hoping.

Pat B

Pat B

Pat your quilt is going to be adorable, I cannot wait to see it all together!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 10:23 AM | Locked

Vivian :

My husband is going to the city, a three hour trip and I'll be able to finish my quilt top.  And vacuum and laundry.  His grandmother passed on saturday morning, she was 103 and had been in a home for years so we'll be traveling again so I'll have to pack etc.   Quite a long trip.

Vivian, I'm so sorry for your loss. How amazing, 103 years. Safe travels for your family.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 10:24 AM | Locked

Leslie ,glad you are feeling alittle better , To bad about the Flu shot , I had the flu so bad in 2008 that they but me in the hospital for 5 days in strict islolation . It was no fun.

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 116 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 114 115 116 117 118 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use