Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 104 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 102 103 104 105 106 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,497
Points 30,470
Diana replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 7:23 AM | Locked

My FIL always says to my MIL   "If I'd shot you the first time I thought of it, I'd be out of prison by now".  He's been saying it for years because they've been married for over 66 years.  Don't know how he managed so stay all these years but he has.  (DH and I have been  married for over 44 years).  Some days I'd like to shoot him but I've gotten so used to him, couldn't live without him...lol

Diana (Bink) in East Tn.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,232
Points 17,875
Sheila replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 7:25 AM | Locked

chocake2:

nantenn:

MEN.......can't live with them and can't SHOOT them!!

Oh Yes I can!! I can shoot just fine... It's the consiquense of the action that I don't much care for.

Me too, CC! In fact, I'm a better shot than he is but, yes, sadly the consequences...Do they allow you to play with sharp things in prison?

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,232
Points 17,875
Sheila replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 7:29 AM | Locked

Gini - Think of it this way, because she doesn't get out before noon, there's less chance that you'll live with regrets later. LOL! Keep on walking and shopping and sightseeing and walking and browsing and walking.

When DD was in NYC last January, she was there for 3 weeks on business and said she became a pro at subway travel. Gave me shivvers, tho!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 7:31 AM | Locked

So, Donna B and Gini?  Are you both in NY at the same time?  The colors must be very pretty back east now. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,232
Points 17,875
Sheila replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 7:34 AM | Locked

Thea - Sending many warm, warm vibes your way!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 8:43 AM | Locked

Thea, can I take back where I said that I LIKE cold weather?? Hope you are warm and comfortable today. Prayer up for you.

Y'all I see the Oncologist/Hematologist today for lab results and to get an iron shot. Kinda a nervous day. Could y'all remember me in prayer today?

Everyone have a good day today.

Gini, I am jealous would love to go to New York. Jim's neice just got back and she and her hubby had a ball. My niece lives in Brooklyn and manages a shop that sells Australian leather goods in NYC. She moved there FROM Australia.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025
Carolyn (CarolBeau) replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 8:58 AM | Locked

Good luck with your medical appointments, Sukochi

Raleigh, NC

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 9:09 AM | Locked

Carolyn, A bit concerned, but God has got this. Thanks for your well wishes.

Sukochi

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 9:19 AM | Locked

Couldn't prove it by me ***yet***  Had a helicopter tour of Manhattan yesterday afternoon...fantastic views!

We are heading to Connecticut and the Burkshires today so should see some color there!   We are leaving for Penn Station in about 15 minutes.

I will be posting pictures when I get home...

Winthrop, WA

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,106
Points 109,560
chocake2 replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 9:20 AM | Locked

Even the age-deprived males in the family are pushing my buttons. Do you suppose it's something in the air??  Or is it just  a chromozonal disorder? Maybe when the legs were broken off of their "X's"  it caused short circuits in their brains....and left all of the woman wondering "Why!??"

......All I wanted was a cup of coffee! Really, that's the only reason I stumbled out of bed this morning - To pee and get coffee. You'd think that would be easy, wouldn't you?

The boys KNOW that they have chores to do in the morning. They KNOW they can't let the dog out while they do them. They KNOW they have to be at the bus stop by 7:35. So, they dwaddled going out to do the chores; they let the dog out; They blaimed her when she interferred with their chores and it took them 3 times as long as it should to get them done... Then they couldn't find the things they needed for school (Those very same things I nagged...and nagged...and nagged  at them to gather up up and have ready last night beforethey went to  bed.) Jr decided he needed to wear his snow pants today so he stripped off everything  and changed his entire outfit in order to put on his snow pants. (When I found him he was in his underwear and one sock - looking for the other sock.) That was at 3 minutes to bus time... And we only have a light skiff of snow!! Snowpants are not nessecary today! Meanwhile his brother lost the reed to his clarinet... and his glove. And didn't want the lunch i packed for him so could I just make him something else (NO!!!!!!!!).... Meanwhile Sprout is screaming for a dry diaper and breakfast and his sister wants to know which hat looks best with her outfit. 

I finally have my coffee, and by gum, NO ONE better breath a peep until I get it ingested!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,106
Points 109,560
chocake2 replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 9:23 AM | Locked

Prayers going up Thea and Sukocki.

Have fun walking, Gini. maybe all that exercise will wear you out to the point you are too tired to pumle your dear sweet cousin? By the way... curious minds wanna know: Who got the bed?

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025
Carolyn (CarolBeau) replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 9:35 AM | Locked

chocake2:

curious minds wanna know: Who got the bed?

Ditto!!!

Also, Chocake, you crack me up.  My husband and I are still deciding whether we want to have kids or not... we've always leaned towards NOT having kids - for personal reasons and medical reasons and financial reasons - and hearing stories like this always reassures me that it was the right decision (for us, of course - not for everyone!).  :) 

Raleigh, NC

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 9:52 AM | Locked

Well, I have to go to work.  Can't postpone it anymore.  Moses Lake yesterday, Spokane tomorrow.  Worked full time this week, in 3 towns.  But the light is bright at the end of the tunnel.  By the end of the month my replacement will be fully trained and supervision will be very close to done.  Then it will only be 2 days a week, close to home!  

Hmmm, maybe I will stop at the Buggy Barn tomorrow on the way home.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 120
deermor replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 10:00 AM | Locked

I like Spokane.  My son was born there almost 40 years ago lol, Then we moved to Northern Idaho.  I am already at work so you have a good day. 

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 10:31 AM | Locked

Patti:
Hmmm, maybe I will stop at the Buggy Barn tomorrow on the way home.

Now I'm jealous, I did not get to go to the Buggy Barn. Have fun Patti!

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Page 104 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 102 103 104 105 106 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use