Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 88 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 86 87 88 89 90 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 5:07 PM | Locked

Save some dough for the retreat - especially if you gals are going to a quilt show.  Lots of vendors! 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 5:10 PM | Locked

Good idea Marge ,I'm not goona spend to much when we go shopping ,I've never been to a big show so I'm excited about going .I have budgeted so much money to take with me and I have to stick to that .. lol

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 5:13 PM | Locked

Well between our shop and the doings with Jodi Barrows, i managed to spend over $200 the other day.  Glad i paid for it "up front" or I wouldn't have brought home a paycheck this week.  :o) 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 6,195
nantenn replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 5:51 PM | Locked

Yes, Maddieand I will be driving. Would love to come to Scarlet Thread! Where is it in relation to Expo?

wecould be leave early and visit on thurs and do Expo on Friday.

Sukochi, never got emai.

Nan

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 6:05 PM | Locked

Nan, you all have fun .sounds like a good time. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 115
Points 2,475
Clare replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 7:08 PM | Locked

Barbara:

Good idea Marge ,I'm not goona spend to much when we go shopping ,I've never been to a big show so I'm excited about going .I have budgeted so much money to take with me and I have to stick to that .. lol

I've been known to say that as well, sometimes I am successful other times well.... I've failed, We have a quilt show here in Sydney once a year & I've been to the last few & I do a quick look at the vendors & then head to drooling over the quilts that are on show. Then I do I another lap of the vendors & get what I really need/want but I've found that sometimes the prices are cheaper at my LQS!

Sukochi, Congratulations & you look so happy, will keep you in my prayers.

To everyone at retreat & travelling have a great time & stay safe & please don't forget the the pics. To those of us that are just doing "normal" stuff I hope you have fun doing it & manage to achieve a lot of quilting & also stay safe

Clare

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,483
Points 176,833
Marie replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 8:20 PM | Locked

Sukochi, congratulations on your Baptism.  You look radiant!

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,431
Points 47,510
Angele replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 9:14 PM | Locked

Congratulations Sukochi on your baptism and your commitment.to better understand the bible and the Lord's  work.  I think that when you choose to follow your faith as an adult with all our doubts, and cynicism, it is that much more important and meaningful.  You do glow from the inside out.  You are beautiful.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 9:19 PM | Locked

Clare I have to stick to my budget . I got stuff coming up next year and want to have enough money for them as well .. LOl 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 9:41 AM | Locked

Well Its Monday and I'm excited ,Thea is on her way to my house and I can hardly wait for her to get her . The Iowa retreat starts Wed. and get to see all my friends and meet new ones ,I just can;t wait ,And I'm going to my first big quilt show ,so its going to be a fun week. so guess I'd better get off here and get myself busy,have a quilt to finish quilting .. Talk To all of you later ..Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 9:52 AM | Locked

Nan - I would venture to guess the shop is about an hour from the Expo center on the other side of metro Atlanta.   A Scarlet Thread is off of I-75 southbound at exit 221 / Jonesboro Rd.  You would turn left off the exit and go a bit over two miles.  You will go past a shopping center with a Kroger.  Next cross street is McDonough Parkway.  The entrance to the shopping center where the shop is will be just past the Waffle House & car wash.  Once you turn in, you will see the shop up ahead on the left. 

I am not scheduled to work on Thurs.  I don't know if I will be available to say I would meet you there as I am slated for jury duty that week.  :o{ Only time will tell.

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 9:55 AM | Locked

Barbara, I would be so excited if I were you, too.  I have one thing to say: PICTURES, PICTURES!! We all want pictures.

Y'all have an awesome time.

Not much on the agenda for today. So sleepy. Think because we are having a constant rain. always makes me sleepy. I love when it rains.

Got a call from Dr. "Call me Jennifer" this morning. My iron and B12 are low. The will send in a prescription for me to pick up and take to my doctor here. I have to go in for one shot everyday!! This is awful. I don't wait a shot everyday. They did not mention the results of the other tests. So, they must be normal. YAY!

Have cleaning to do before I can even get to my  cutting table ever again. Don't know how it always gets so heaped with "stuff".

Everyone has an awesome Monday.

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 10:00 AM | Locked

You are right Sukochi.  We really need the rain but it does make for a gloomy day.  It is wash day on top of that.  Can't hang outdoors on a day like this.  :o( 

I need to get myself in gear.  The first load of wash is done and needs to be moved to the dryer.  I got a late start today.  Good thing I don't have a lot of loads.  The bed does look nice with my pumpkin pillowcase on it - even though they don't match the sheets.  :o) 

Maybe the Iowa group will be lucky and all of the gremlins will be busy over in Wash. and leave them be.

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 10:21 AM | Locked

Budget? Whats that??

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 10:23 AM | Locked

CC I know it foreign to me to ,but I have to do it now If I want to got to events next year . LOL

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 88 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 86 87 88 89 90 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use