Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 84 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 82 83 84 85 86 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Fri, Sep 28 2012 4:43 PM | Locked

Sukochi - Your driveway looks like the giant economy size of the new sidewalk we had put in thie year.  :o) 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Fri, Sep 28 2012 5:03 PM | Locked

Who knows what this is?

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,248
Points 239,907
Thea replied on Fri, Sep 28 2012 6:32 PM | Locked

Sukochi - have an idea but not sure...lol

I have finished a batch of chicken cheesey enchiladas and had to make a small pan for here - DH said those are not leaving the house...teehee... so I made him that small pan and we will have them for dinner... still to make lasagna tonight but I am unable to stand for long periods - it is bothering me a lot - I am getting vertigo when I try to stand - argh!!! what next - this has happened before though - when my sugar was messed up so guess when I get back it will be an appointment with the base doctor to get tested again... I have hypoglycemia but they know if I follow in my aunt's footsteps that it will turn over into diabetes - so every year I have to be tested to see what my sugar is doing and then they make me *** my finger for 3 months to make sure all is okay - aggravating but I would rather know what is happening...

So enchiladas are in the oven and the fixings for the lasagna are on the counter waiting for me to be rested enough to go in and put it all together... then I am about done with preparations for Iowa - just have to pack the car and drive...whoo hoo!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Fri, Sep 28 2012 6:39 PM | Locked

Thea:
Sukochi - have an idea but not sure...lol

I found out. A friend said it is a Strawberry Bush. Not the fruit strawberry. A wild bush. Apparently. Can't wait for the dark red leaves to appear!! Has all sorts of medicinal uses. Deer love then as do wild turkey. But, apparently we have neither as his is pretty big. She said if we had Deer it would be GONE!! and, it's true. We haven't seen deer in awhile. But, Deer season is coming so they will be around here hiding out from the hunters.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Fri, Sep 28 2012 6:42 PM | Locked

Does anyone know why Frances is MIA????

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,351
Points 46,480
Angele replied on Fri, Sep 28 2012 7:24 PM | Locked

Thea and Barbara I hope you have fun at the retreat, I expect to see many pictures and reports from all the beautiful and funny things happening there.  

I am hoping to get some hand work this weekend as well as the usual house cleaning. Bi need to wash windows and do some painting.  I hope and pray I have lots of energy to do it all.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Fri, Sep 28 2012 7:33 PM | Locked

ALL THOSE LEAVENWORTH BOUND, TRAVEL PRAYERS ARE BEING SAID! DRIVE SAFE< ARRIVE SAFE!!  ((((HUGS))))

Sukochi

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,488
Points 47,805
Frances replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 2:37 AM | Locked

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

Sorry Honey,

I didnt mean to worry you, sometimes i get a tough week at work and i dont get chance to chat much on here, but now its weekend i can have all the time i want to myself  and do the things i want to do, like chatting with you all and quilting.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,330
Points 36,660
Linda replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 4:59 AM | Locked

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

She has been pretty quite  latelyl Maybe she's planning some mischief!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,330
Points 36,660
Linda replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 5:17 AM | Locked

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

Who knows what this is?

Sukochi, it reminds me of poison sumac. Have you gotten a rash from it? Not everyone is allergic to it.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 8:19 AM | Locked

How does one have a tough week wrapping chocolate? Reminds me of the episode on I Love Lucy. You probably don't know what that is, but, I bet everyone else one here does!

We have such a scary schedule for October. All we have left is a few days at the end of the month.  And this a.m. we added a firewood delivery to Tues, when we also have a handyman coming to see what we need done. I get so tired during busy, busy weeks. So does Jim. I think old age has kicked in. 

I have the next two weeks off all Bible Study. Ron, Lea and an elder and his wife are going on a Mediterranean Cruise for two weeks.  I think the Men's Wed. nite study will still go on. One of our Elders is a Minister also, so he will lead the class.

Were going out to have some fun today, but it is raining. Maybe it will stop by afternoon and we can still go. Hope so.

Has anyone seen that movie 2013?  My DBIL saw it and told Jim it would scare you to death.

Have a quilty day. : )

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,274
Points 173,313
Marie replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 8:55 AM | Locked

chocake2:
Just heard that the gentleman we bought the house from had a stroke and is in ICU. Your prayers would be appreciated, I'm sure.

Prayers going up for him, CC.

Millbury, MA

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 77
Points 1,665
JodyS replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 9:07 AM | Locked

Today is get-ready-for-tomorrow day. We have a 7 hour trip back to our home in the NW burbs of Chicago, Illinois. That's where I lived all the time until last Nov. when we changed residency to our home in MI. My husband still works as a lawyer in IL and makes the drive to MI every weekend. We both are so used to this drive that it goes by quickly. I go back twice a year to see the Doctor, pack some more things and waste a day at Vogue Fabrics ( a nearly 2 block long fabric store)! So it's pack a few things and get the 3 dogs ready to go with us. I'll probably go into quilting withdrawal while there!

JodyS

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 9:16 AM | Locked

Today I have to get my house ready for my house guest coming Monday and Tuesday . Or at least make it presentable  LOL  Thea is coming Monday ,Elaine will be here Tuesday morning .we are gonna hit some of the quilt shops in North Missouri before we leave for Iowa , OH fun fun,   So I need to do the foreign words called  dust  and clean . Ha ha .. Then I need to get my stuff packed up ,so it will all be done . WE should have lots of fun. I'm also trying to actually get some quilting done on some of the quilts I have waiting,to be finished .  So I have a busy day in store for me..

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,488
Points 47,805
Frances replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 9:22 AM | Locked

Linda,

I never plan mischief, im sweet and innocent.

lots of love

Francesxx

Page 84 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 82 83 84 85 86 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use