Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 61 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 59 60 61 62 63 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,383
Points 20,740
Carolyn (CarolBeau) replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 3:19 PM | Locked

Happy Birthday, Thea!! 

Sukochi,  Don't let it get to you.  Rom sounds like he was being a jerk this morning.  :-/

Raleigh, NC

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,356
Points 31,985
MaxNTopeka replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 3:35 PM | Locked

Happy Birthday, Thea!  Have a wonderful day, and please skip the cartwheels.

Sorry that I don't have a Blue or Yellow rose, but maybe this old bush will do. The neighbor lady planted it along the fenceline when she moved in 60 years ago! So the bush is older than you. It's always nice to find something older than we are!

Max

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,613
Points 247,247
Thea replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 3:45 PM | Locked

Max - thank you for the rose - I got a dozen real ones - blew me away - I never get flowers and my son never remembers my birthday - I think it was the DDIL that did it - but I will thank them all when he gets home from work tonight - waiting till then to call...

Sukochi - please try to let it go - I started my day out not so good either... My Mom who on the weekend of her birthday knew exactly what day it was didn't wish her daughter a happy birthday today!  So even though I understand that she supposedly doesn't remember what day of the week it is - it did bother me as I remmbered her telling the grandz that it wasn't her birthday that her birthday was Monday... 

Then I started opening all my squishies and my day got so much better - then the mail came and brought me more squishies and then Fed Ex delivered my flowers...so although our days started out bad they will end fantastically.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,805
Sukochi replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 4:57 PM | Locked

Oh, Max. What a beautiful rose. And 60 years, you say?. I wonder what rose it is from back then? That is certainly a heirloom rose, huh?

Not to woory, Thea. I am over it.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 5:24 PM | Locked

Max that is such a gorgeous pink rose, does it smell as beautiful as it looks?

Thea, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  May you havemany more to celebrate!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 5:36 PM | Locked

There, now you have done it Tammy!  I had the sweet potato in the oven, the chicken breast done and the corn heating...then you mentioned biscuits...had to go get 3 Mrs B's out of the freezer and make them to go with dinner!  I'm so hungry my stomach thinks my throat has been cut.  It's all your fault if I gain even 1 ounce.

Thanks a lot, the biscuit will put the crowning touch on my dinner.  Have a Blessed Day!  Oops enjoying a nice hot cup of Chai tea right now!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 5:40 PM | Locked

So sorry for your loss!  May Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ wrap you in His arms and take away your pain, leaving only precious memories.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,805
Sukochi replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 5:43 PM | Locked

Joni, that was such a beautiful thing to say.

Sukochi

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,422
Points 23,795
Maggie replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 6:13 PM | Locked

Just getting online today -- Happy Birthday Thea!!   Stretch it for as long as you can!

Sukoichi, Sounds like Ron is pretty insensitive -- not a great trait for a Pastor

Just got back from DS and DDIL's house.  Helped reset the trampoline after their move and  only found one scorpion in the bumper pad!!  Got taken out to lunch and then ice cream -- a very nice day;

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,857
Points 68,560
Bonita replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 6:48 PM | Locked

Happy Birthday Thea !!! Sounds like you had a wonderful one...full of squishes and roses.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,608
Points 178,458
Marie replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 6:51 PM | Locked

Thea:
I got a dozen real ones

Thea, what a wonderful surprise getting a dozen roses from your son and DDIL, enjoy them they are beautiful.

Are we going to see some of your squishies?

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,805
Sukochi replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 7:03 PM | Locked

Maggie:

Sukochi, Sounds like Ron is pretty insensitive -- not a great trait for a Pastor

Ya know, he is really not. He is a fine man. Jim and Lea said I was just taking it wrong. He has a dry wit. Sometimes, I don't get that and, since I have tender feelings, I sometimes take things wrong.  He also said that all he had to do was look at Amanda when she is talking and he could tell if she was lying or not. He was just stating the truth. Amanda didn't get hurt by that. But, I was hurt. Told Jim that I thought he was really saying that I lie. Jim was dumbfounded. He said "Everything is NOT about you. So, don't let stuff hurt YOU".

He is right, huh?  I am a work in progress. God has His hands full with me.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 7:07 PM | Locked

Happy Higgy Birthday Thea,

Ah, heck..      Happy Higgy day, Ever'body!!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,613
Points 247,247
Thea replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 7:14 PM | Locked

Marie:
Are we going to see some of your squishies?
Marie - i posted those pictures over in Mailbox surprises since those are the ladies that sent them.

• | Post Points: 50
replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 7:27 PM | Locked

What is a squishy?

Page 61 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 59 60 61 62 63 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use