Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 18 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 16 17 18 19 20 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,280
Points 173,403
Marie replied on Mon, Sep 3 2012 7:07 PM | Locked

Should I book my flight, CC?  I'm yours until Feb. and I'd love to cuddle with Sprout, must be an armful now.  We need pics again.

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,280
Points 173,403
Marie replied on Mon, Sep 3 2012 7:12 PM | Locked

Thanks Gini, can't wait to hold that precious baby in my arms.  

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,280
Points 173,403
Marie replied on Mon, Sep 3 2012 7:18 PM | Locked

OMG, Gini, you and Sam survived a roller coaster, you two are "patza".  Bet you can't guess what that means.

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,106
Points 109,560
chocake2 replied on Mon, Sep 3 2012 8:47 PM | Locked

Marie:

Should I book my flight, CC?  

Sure thing! Better hurry before the snow flies.

Marie:

We need pics again.

Your wish is my command... If the sight will co-operate. It hasn't been very agreeable tonight.

He's got feet!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 80
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Mon, Sep 3 2012 9:16 PM | Locked

Oh, goodness, Sprout is growing so big already!  What's the hurry?

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,650
Points 135,977
Leslie replied on Mon, Sep 3 2012 9:25 PM | Locked

CC, he is getting to be a big boy, so cute

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,765
Nana replied on Mon, Sep 3 2012 9:43 PM | Locked

Thea

Great pics.  It looks like everyone had a great time.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,765
Nana replied on Mon, Sep 3 2012 9:49 PM | Locked

CC

Sprout is so sweet.  He is growing by leaps and bounds.  Thanks for sharing pics with us.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 788
Points 20,025
Carol replied on Mon, Sep 3 2012 10:24 PM | Locked

gini:
Yesterday we went to silver dollar city

gini-- I see you are still in Branson - you're only 65 miles from  my house and tomorrow is quilting day at the cabin - join us!?!  Keep wondering when I see your posts about Sam being in Branson - does he work there during the week?  How far is it from your house?  Or tell me never mind, not my business!! Just seems like a "fur piece" to drive!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,354
Points 414,909
gini replied on Mon, Sep 3 2012 10:49 PM | Locked

Carol, my house is in north Idaho.  :  ).    Sam is running a hotel here in branson.     Where's your cabin?   I'll PM you.

gini in north idaho

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 8
Points 135
Pam replied on Mon, Sep 3 2012 11:26 PM | Locked

I am a newbie, so please forgive an "fauz pas" (long time since I took french, is that spelled right?) My name is Pam and I just joined QCA recently. Been quilting on and off for years, never anything really intricate, but I really enjoy the creativity, and am teaching my 10 yr old granddaughter the basics. (also on and off - since she was about 5 or 6- but kids these days are quite busy with friends & sports and my Victoria plays ice hockey with Northern Lights Girls Hocky League)

My quetion is this: I wonder if I can ever re-find something I saw the other day. It was pretty clear instructions on how to make a scrappy quilt starting with squares. I glanced it over and it sounded like fun.  Then I lost the internet page, and don't have all the details. It was about sewing some squares together, and then cutting them in half - and then sewing some of the smaller ones to the bigger ones, etc. It was a posting from a member, I believe. OF COURSE, I don't remember the name. I thought this sounded like something fun Victoria and I might do together, so if anyone has seen this and re-locate it for me, I'd be grateful.

I imagine this is way too long; sorry for that.

Pam (I think I saw another Pam on here, and wonder if I should add my initial or something, since I'm the newbie?)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,650
Points 135,977
Leslie replied on Mon, Sep 3 2012 11:38 PM | Locked

Hi Pam, welcome to QCA.   I don't know what post you are referring to but it almost sounds like a disappearing 9 patch

[Ava, Missouri

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 185
Karen replied on Tue, Sep 4 2012 12:02 AM | Locked

Thank you yes I did the flip'n sew technique on it I have just left to do is the binding on it. I am working on the binding on another quilt and then I have a Halloween door hanger that I need to finish I still have left over fabric from my table runner that i am half torn to make a purse out of it or place mats I am leaning more on a purse :) i'm more addicted to those than shoes lol. I have to get started on my husbands quilt since he has been harrasing me cause I made me a nice big one to lay on the couch with and not him one. I was looking at this pattern its call all twisted it looks very simple and fast. Thought for the colors Green and Brown with Deer and wildlife foot prints fabric on it would be super manish haa haa.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 185
Karen replied on Tue, Sep 4 2012 12:03 AM | Locked

Welcome Pam to the Quilters Club of America I am sure you will love it here I know I do :)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,354
Points 414,909
gini replied on Tue, Sep 4 2012 8:09 AM | Locked

hi pam, welcome to the group.   nana had a quilt here like that.  go to the bar up above and click on groups.  scroll down until you find scrap happy and click to join.  you should be able to find it from there. if not, come back here and womeone will get the link for you.

gini in north idaho

Page 18 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 16 17 18 19 20 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use