Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 5 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,941
Points 234,192
Thea replied on Wed, Aug 29 2012 12:32 PM | Locked

Gini - that is a beautiful picture - I had a friend named Lori who was much like that - I truly miss my Lori...

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Wed, Aug 29 2012 12:58 PM | Locked

Gini, Lori and your DD1 are both beautiful. I love what I can see of the vail. And the sun glasses. How funny. Never saw a bride in sunglasses.

Thea, we had a cat who has had a couple teeth pulled. Have you seen the pictures of the dogs when all the teeth on one side have to be pulled? The tongue hangs out of their mouth. We had a cat who was born three days after the rest of the littler and lived 22 years. Never had a tooth problem. Amazing.

Went and had the CT this a.m. Will have results from Dr. in a couple days. I hold Jim that if they should find something very bad, I will not break the bank by having treatment or surgery to save my life. Period. Now, I pray it is not such a thing as that. However, I bet they find NOTHING WRONG. I have tests and that is usually the way it happens. And, my symptoms just go on. So, I pray for some sort of diagnosis of something that IS wrong.

Jim went to Walmart while I was having the test and bought an Oreck Air Purifier. He set it up in the bedroom and you can already tell the difference. The air is just so clean smelling.

Sukochi

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 43,630
Vivian replied on Wed, Aug 29 2012 1:06 PM | Locked

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:
born three days after the rest of the littler

POOR MOM!!  Glad we don't have that happen.  i have never heard of this ever.  

Not only did I not invite friends in, my husband was out of town and I didn't have to cook (or clean for that matter)  and I am still in my nightie sewing.  As soon as he tells me he is taking off (he flew) I'll have a shower and dress but not until.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,379
Points 48,850
Ginny replied on Wed, Aug 29 2012 1:09 PM | Locked

gini:
they look at each other, ask, "how do i look",  and tell the other  how beautiful she looks and really mean it.

That's what friends are for.  They are both beautiful girls.    That would be a favorite picture of mine too.  

Gee Gini, as I looked at that picture again, I thought Such a beautiful picture in contrasts.  Not only what you related about them but right down to their colors.  Looks like it might have been a wedding day , but the friend has blonde hair, white rimmed sunglasses on and her pearls are white.  whilr your daughter has dark hair, dark rimmed sun glasses and cream colored pearls on.   Beautiful !   Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,054
Points 170,018
Marie replied on Wed, Aug 29 2012 1:25 PM | Locked

Barbara, glad your mouth is feeling some better.  I vowed, after a bad root canal, that I would have the tooth pulled out instead.  Wouldn't look too pretty if it were front teeth though.  Something for me to think about.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,054
Points 170,018
Marie replied on Wed, Aug 29 2012 1:27 PM | Locked

Margaret, you poor thing, a sinus infection and the flu.  Hope you'll be feeling better real soon.  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,054
Points 170,018
Marie replied on Wed, Aug 29 2012 1:29 PM | Locked

CC prayers going up for B 1's mom.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,054
Points 170,018
Marie replied on Wed, Aug 29 2012 1:39 PM | Locked

gini:
how beautiful she looks and really mean it.

That's how it is with true friends, Gini.  Your DD is a beauty like her mother.  Her friend makes a lovely bride, crown and veil are beautiful.

Millbury, MA

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 610
Points 9,025
MaggieNae replied on Wed, Aug 29 2012 2:10 PM | Locked

I don't really want to spill the beans, but I have to ask...

Yesterday I was poking around the QCA site and clicked on the Renew your membership button.  I got a pop-up for another WIN FABRIC FOR LIFE contest (I think from Keepsake Quilting).  I went to look for the contest entry form agian today and can't find it.  Did anyone else see this?  I double checked the dates and everything yesterday to make sure it wasn't the same contest that ended early this year and it's not. 

Margaret

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Wed, Aug 29 2012 2:26 PM | Locked

gini ,beautful girls ,,ahhhh to be that young again..LOL 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Wed, Aug 29 2012 2:28 PM | Locked

Margaret,you are one up on me , Have not seen or heard a thing

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Wed, Aug 29 2012 4:03 PM | Locked

Margaret, I saw it but mine pop up on Facebook when I clicked on QCA win fabric thingy from one of sponsors.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Wed, Aug 29 2012 4:03 PM | Locked

Margaret, I saw it but mine pop up on Facebook when I clicked on QCA win fabric thingy from one of sponsors.

Sukochi

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,923
Points 26,980
Ramona replied on Wed, Aug 29 2012 4:05 PM | Locked

Thea,

He's adorable little guy. Here is a picture of Rocky. 

My son got him because he looked so much like a female cat we had when he was growing up. Rocky has since passed away. 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,923
Points 26,980
Ramona replied on Wed, Aug 29 2012 4:09 PM | Locked

gini:

one of my favorite pictures, the bride is my daughter's best friend and the mom to the boys i watch.  the cutie on the right is DD1, who has worn this grin continually since she learned how at 2 months.  she even laughs when she is crying.  gotta love her.   they are truly mutt and jeff.  lori is 6'1" and very elegant.  wendy is 5'1", short and plump.    it is so fun to watch them get ready to go out on the town.   lori spends hours, getting her "look "just right.   wendy throws something on, jabs the mascara wand in her eye, has her shirt on inside out which kinda semi- matches whatever is on the bottom, and forgets to comb her hair.  they look at each other, ask, "how do i look",  and tell the other  how beautiful she looks and really mean it.  

Couple of beautiful young ladies.  Great picture.

Page 5 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use